HeeJoon is NOT Stupid

Who Would It Be?

I didn’t sleep last night, making a dark circle around my eyes. Well how could you sleep when you just had your first kiss? Moreover, it’s your idol who kissed you!

It’s my hundredth time I sighed, and yawned. “SooMunnie, did you sleep last night? You look so sleepy!” HeeJoon my back gently. “No, I didn’t.” I buried my head in my arms, something I always do when I feel down, or sleepy. “HeeJoon, can I ask you something?” I asked, with my head still buried in my arms.. “Hm? What is it?” “When was your first kiss? And who was your first kiss?” I blunted. “First kiss? Hmm, when I was in the kindergarten. It was… My best friend! We were playing see-saw, then he suddenly kissed me.” She said shyly. “Oh? I see, thank you.” I closed my eyes again after hearing her answer. “Why did you ask? Don’t tell me Luhan kis—“ I pushed her before she could even finish her words. “I was just asking!” I quickly entered my room.

HeeJoon smiled, “I’m not stupid, SooMunnie.”

SMTown Concert, D-1

“Papa you just wait there, do not pick me up!” I exclaimed to the person on the phone. “Okay then, don’t be late!

I’m going to the music store today, changing my guitar string for tomorrow’s preparation. Papa – Suho, wanted to come along, he said he wants to buy some new speakers.

It’s pouring! I hope Yama-chan is okay! I said to myself as I opened my guitar case. Yes, Yama-chan is my guitar.

I look around, no signs of Suho. Who is being late now?

My watch says it’s 14:17, we promised to meet at 14:00.

I had to wait for 3 people for my strings to be changed. So I went around first, looking for some guitars and other instruments. I found the cheapest one, until the ones that make me can’t even see the price tag. I stopped at the drum section when I saw someone familiar.

Kai.

His wet hair looks so y.

I approached him, and greeted him in an  I-know-you-do-you-know-me way. “Hey, Kkamjongie-oppa! Wow, the world is indeed so small, we accidentally meet here!” he took a glance at me, than focused back on those drums. “It’s not accidental, Suho-hyung told me to go. He had to attend a sudden meeting with other leaders.” Don’t tell me he’s here for me?

“He tried to call you, but you didn’t answer. So he delegated me to buy the speaker.”

Delegate, okay.

He’s here for speakers, not you, Mima. Stop dreaming.

“You’re right, I think I didn’t hear it because of the rain.” I said when I checked my phone. “If so, why are you here? The speaker is on the guitar section.” “Well I wanted to go to the guitar section, then I saw this thing over here so I canceled my plan.“ He pointed at me. Thing, he said?

Luhan kills me with his sweetness, while this man over here kills me with his bitterness.

“The hell?!” I was – really – pissed off. Kai laughs, “look at your face! Hahaha, no, I was joking. I’m interested in drums, that’s why.” I wonder how much lives does he have to joke in that kind of way.


Cliff hanger omg XD

Oh and btw I just wanna tell you its ending so SOON. I know the ending is not going to be so satisfying so forgive me okay :*