You Are Dueting With ME!

Who Would It Be?

“You’re doing a duet with Mima, Jongin-ah?” Kyungsoo joined us. “Yes, hyung.” “You’re forgetting me, missy?” Kyungsoo pouted his lips. “Oh! Dyomma~!! Of course no! Hug!” I spread my arms and sounded like a little child. “I’m glad my youngest child remembered her mom!” he laughed.” “Where is EXO-M?” more precisely, where is Luhan? “They’re coming soon, just wait!” BaekHyun answered.

Kai cleared his troath. “Have you forgotten our original purpose of coming here?” “Ah, I’m sorry!” I ran towards Kai. Kai then took a CD. “This.” He showed me the CD. Swan-lake. “Ballet? Oh no, I beg you I haven’t memorized the ballet choreography of my duet with Luhanhyuoppa!” “it’s not ballet, dansa.” My mouth shaped an ‘o’. “Have you watched Cinderella?” he asked. Random question, but I nodded. “Well it’s more less like that.” “Ki?!” I squeaked. Sounded perfectly like a dying whale. “Who is your official couple, Kkamjongieoppa?” I asked abruptly. He smirked, “no one.”

SO WHO IS MY REAL OFFICIAL COUPLE ACTUALLY?!

“I’m paired with too many guys. Isn’t this going to make me look bad?” Kai shook his head. “No.” he said. “As long as you do it professionally.” I didn’t get what he said, “professional?” “If you’re doing it only for work – not more, it’s fine.” But…

“Well I created the moves already. Follow my lead.” He said excitedly. I’m not so used to dance this way, I usually dance to a more energetic songs. I stomped on Kai’s feet several times, making the other members burst into laugh.

 All of the sudden, someone opened the door. “Excuse me,” he said in English. Oh it’s Kris. Along with the other EXO-M members. “Oh, Mima is here?” “Xingxing!” I jumped around. “And Duizhang, BaoZi, Chenchen!!!” I stopped for a moment when I see the last person, “and Luhanhyung!” I waved at them. “And you, little bro!” I also waved at Tao. “What little bro? I’m older and taller than you, Mima!” he puffed his lips and stomped his feet. Oh you sure you’re older than me?  “Wait, you called Luhan what?” BaoZi, Xiumin, or MinSeok, asked me to repeat what I said. “He called me with hyung, hyung!” Luhan explained. “Sshh!” I covered his mouth. Look, I could control my nervousness.

 “Why are you here, XiaoMei?” Luhan asked. He continued, “no one plays with you?” “I’m practicing with Kai.” I replied simply. “Practice what?” Luhan who was sitting on the corner came to me. I turned my head to him, “a dancing duet! It’s dansa!’

 Luhan widened his eyes, “what?!” I keep playing with my phone, not really paying attention to him. “Yes, a duet with you, then Kai.” He looked at me with a hey-look-at-me look. “Why?” “Why what?” “Why did you agree to this? I thought you’re only dueting with me.” My hand stopped. My fingertips felt cold.

“He.. He told me to. So I agreed.” I pretended to play with my phone, while there is nothing.

“Oh.” Luhan answered shortly with a cold tone. He left me, going back to his original place. “Are you angry, hyung?” I asked. “Angry? No.” He’s facing the wall, rummaging through his bag. “Oh, I see.” I didn’t have guts to continue this conversation. Kai, Sehun & Kyungsoo went out to buy sports drink, while the others are gone. So it’s only the two of us. Kai, hurry upI I said to myself. Silence filled up this room. The happy Luhan stopped talking. I’m too scared to talk to him, after hearing his cold voice.