The Surprise

Who Would It Be?

SMTown Concert D-5

“I can’t believe, it’s D-5!” a girl squaled from behind my back. “I’m so nervous now! This is our very first concert! I don’t know if I can sleep tonight!” she continued. “Think this as a fan-meeting, and you’ll be just fine.” I continued to focus on the tv as I munch my cheesecake. “But but, more people!” she slammed her body to the couch, right beside me then she dubbed my cake. “Ew, disgusting!” I pushed her away. “Take this, I don’t feel like eating it anymore.” I put the cake that has been polluted by GaYeong’s filthy hand. “You’re so grumpy today~” She pouted. “You’re so annoying today~” I mocked her.

“SooMunnie, have you done your practice with Luhan and Kai?” asked EunGook who is currently cooking. “Yes, I have! It’s all done! Can’t wait for rehearsal.” I washed my hands then took a bowl of soup EunGook made. “You’re eating again, unnie?” asked MinSung with her innocent voice. “It’s day-off isn’t it? I rarely eat much~” I sticked my tongue out. “Fat,” HeeJoon who was applying nail polish jumped in. “Well at least fans know that I have this curvy stomach,” I smiled like a champion. “Ew, cocky!” she punched my arm, then ran away.

Oh, my phone rang again. “Unnie, please take my phone.” “Whoa! It’s from Luhan!” GaYeong’s eyes twinkle, exactly like a little girl who just bought a doll. I’m a little bit happy but, I forgot, GaYeong loves to tease me. Moreover, Luhan’s name is written in Chinese characters.

What if, the smart Mima wrong? When I see the name written on the phone, my heart beats fast.

小鹿哥(XiaoLu-ge).

“B—but, how? How do you know it’s Luhan?” “I know everything!” she answered.

But I’m nervous already. “H—here, please answer. Tell him I’m in the bathroom,” I passed my phone to EunYeong. “Hello,” EunYeong greeted. Darn, if I could be normal like her instead of nervous. “Hello, XiaoMei?” EunYeong activated the loud-speaker mode. “No, it’s EunYeongm oppa. SooMunnie said she’s in the bathroom, so she asked me to answer your phone.” EunYeong holds her laugh. Seriously this leader just drove me up the wall. I’m embarrassed, also angry. I feel like burying her alive. I heard the other members giggled. I glared at them in turn.

Luhan laughs, “please tell her then. Does she want to drink bubble tea with me this afternoon?” EunYeong looked at me, “SooMunnie, Luhan oppa said, do you want to drink bubble tea with him or not?” she deliberately magnifies her voice. I clenched my hands, preparing to punch her in the face. Before I could answer anything, EunYeong speaks, “she said, she wants, oppa!” I AM SO BURYING YOU. A L I V E.

Eventhough I can’t deny that,

I want to.

“Okay, tell her I’ll pick her up at 6!” Luhan said before ending the call. Wait. He said afternoon, isn’t 6 evening?