When He Jokes

Who Would It Be?

“You, Jung SooMun! Tell us now, who are you choosing? Me or him?!” the younger man asked with a loud voice. The other man too, “yeah, XiaoMei, you choose! Me or Kai?”


“No!” I screamed.

“SooMunnie, what’s wrong with you?” EunGook approached me, she sounded so worried. I started to cry, “hey, hey, what’s wrong?” EunGook hugged me. I can hear fans chanting my name, telling me not to cry.

“I had a nightmare.” I spoke softly. “Drink this,” EunYeong gave me a bottle of water. “Calm down, okay? It was only a dream.” She calmed me down. “Don’t cry in front of our fans. We promised to show our smile and hide our tears, right?” she added. I realized that we’re still in the fan-sign event. I took my mic and said to the fans, “I’m really sorry. Nothing happened. I’m fine! Look, I’m still hyperactive!” I hopped like a bunny. “Hey fatty, don’t you dare to hop here. The stage is gonna collapsed soon.” HeeJoon said jokingly. “Cherie-ssi, I’m gonna bite you!!!” I said as I run towards HeeJoon. For the fans’ sake, I will hide these tears.

.

.

.

“SooMun-ah!” a familiar voice called me. “What did you call me?” I asked, pretending not to hear as I blinked my eyes twice. “Mima ssi, I just wanted to make sure you practiced already.” Ugh, he’s calling me in a formal way again. “Dance practice with Luhan? 6pm this afternoon. Why?” He looks at me with a confused look. “No, idiot. Dance practice for our dancing duet.” Now I’m the one who’s looking at him with a confused look. “What dancing duet?” “The dancing duet for SMTown, of course.” He explained, shortly.

“Why you?”

“Because I’m a dancing machine.”

“Why me?”

“Just be quiet and follow me.” He grabbed my hand, and pulled me to a place. He’s holding my hand. Can I just take off my heart for being too noisy?

“Where are we going?” I asked him innocently. “My home.” “Your what?! You’re not going to do anything bad to me, right?!” I tried to let go of his grip, but he was too strong. “I was just kidding, idiot. Of course we’re going to the practice room.” Whoa, I didn’t know you can joke.

“Wait, why the 3rd floor? The common practice room is on the 5th floor, isn’t it?” “That’s actually for trainees.” I’m so flying to London, change my name to Angelina, and start a new life.

“So, where are we going?” I asked the same question. I glanced at my hand that’s being held by him. “EXO’s practice room.” I can do nothing, so I just followed him.

We entered a room. A pretty similar room as my group’s, with the blue sky and white clouds wallpaper. It’s just there is no EXO members in my room, and my room has been decorated with my drawings.

“What took you so long, Jongin?” that low voice. It’s—“Mima!” that voice called my name. Yep, that’s definitely the Park Chanyeol. I smiled at him. “She – us, are practicing here for our duet. Do not disturb.” He said coldly. “How dare you say that to your hyung?!” Suho pulled Kai’s ear. “Ou—ouch! It hurts, hyung!” I chuckled. “Papa! Long time no see!” I said to the leader of EXO-K. “Ohoho, you had a daughter already, hyung?” Sehun mocked him. “Thehun-ah, put some respect to your hyung.” I said sarcastically. “Like you’re putting thome rethpect to me? You’re making fun of my lithp!” I ruffled his head, “don’t be mad Thehun-ah, it’s a pet name.” “Mimayah you’re cocky now! You’re not playing with me anymore!” a small figured man approached me. “We’re all busy, Sogogioppa!” I patted his head. This small reunion is so fun! I’m pretty close to EXO’s member, in fact, I’m Sehun’s best friend. But I’m not so close to Luhan & Kai. Just seeing them makes my heart pounds.