Fact & Fiction

The Facts and Fictions of Neverland

Fact & Fiction
    
    -In the Garden-
    
    [Your POV]
    Looking up at the sky, you breathed deeply trying to rid your mind of everything that's happened over the past few weeks. Sitting up you leaned against the tree you panted when you were just 13 years old. I remember when you were just a seed.. Now your a beautiful tree. Quietly giggling at yourself for talking to a tree, you sighed and closed your eyes. "Things will get better whith time.."
    
    Slowly drifting alseep, you felt someone sit next to you. Feeling him move your head on to his lap you blushed a little. "What are you thinking about ____-ah?" Opening your eyes, you saw that that guy was DooJoon. Taking a breath you just shrugged and said, "Nothing really.." Feeling him shift under you so that you were looking up at him, you could tell that he was waiting for you to tell him the truth.
    
    "Minahae.. I was just thinking about what you guys were talking about earlier..." Watching him look up at the sky as he heldone of your hands.
    
    "So you weren't sleeping.."
    "Ani, I wasn't."
    "So you heard everything?"
    "I have no problem with dressing up as a boy."
    "Araseo."
    
    Sitting up, you noticed that DooJoon waas still holding your hand. "I think we shoud go inside. It's getting dark." Following him into the house, you fet him let go of your hand. "I have make a few calls, you should go pack." Confused as to why DooJoon was acting strange, you looked up to see Junhyung laying down on the couch. Of course.. Ok I get it now.
    
    Walking to your room, you saw DongWoon standing outside your door. "DongWoon oppa?" Seeing him turn around to face you, you took his hand and brought him into your room.
    
    "Oppa you look sick are you ok?"
    "Ne.. I'm fine."
    
    Feeling his forehead just to make sure, you stepped back and kissed his forehead. Turing around, you started looking for all the boy clothes you had. Finding only a few shirts and a couple pairs of ripped jeans you rubbed the back of your neck. "I need to go shopping.."