B2ST in Neverland pt.2 Continued

The Facts and Fictions of Neverland

 

Continuation

Can I Trust You

 

[Hyunseung's POV]

- Roaming around the hotel I felt a chill creep up my spine. Trying to ignore it, I turned a corner to where the lounge was. Eyeing the large room with many seats and bookshelves, I settled myself down in one of the huge armchairs. Pulling out my phone I felt the same chill as earlier but this time a little stronger. Turning my phone on, I stared at the screen waiting for my SD card to load and for my notifications to finally show up. 

 

- Sighing heavily at how slow time seemed to creep by I heard my phone ring. Checking the Caller ID my hand froze. I.. I-I should answer this... I said to myself but couldn't bring myself to actually answer the call. Holding my breath I waited to see if the same person would call back. Letting a few minutes pass by, I couldn't take it anymore. Picking up my phone I went to my call log and dragged my finger over the number. Waiting for it to ring I tapped my fingers impatiently.

 

Unknown Caller: Hello?

 

-Shocked that the person answered in English I hesitated.

 

Unknown Caller: Hello... 

Hyunseung: .... Uhh...

Unknown Caller: Name please?

Hyunseung: Um.. Hyunseung... Jang... Hyunseung..

Unknown Caller: Hold on one moment..

 

- Biting my lip I wanted to hang up the phone but before I could someone answered..

 

Unknown Caller: Hyunseung?

Hyunseung: Uh. Ne.

Unknown Caller: This is SoonHee. We go to school together. 

 

- Immediately standing up after hearing the person's name I looked for a more private place to talk on the phone.  Stumbling across one of the practice rooms, I closed the door and locked it so that no one could get in.

 

Hyunseung: SoonHee.. Why are you calling me from a blocked number?

Unknown Caller: Because what I'm about to tell you needs to stay between us for the time being...

 

 

[DongWoon's POV]

- Following Kiseop down many passage ways, I couldn't help but bite on my bottom lip. Listening to our footsteps echo and bounce off the walls, ceiling and floor I prayed that where he was leading me wasn't much farther. Slowly approaching two huge double doors I waited as Kiseop searched for the keys. Closing my eyes to try to take my mind off of leaving you alone, I felt my phone vibrate. Quickly taking it out of my pocket, I saw that the ID was from you's phone but the text was from Gikwang.

 

 

From: you/Yeobo

To: Me

Dongwoon,

Are you with you-ah?

She left her phone in your room.

You brought her here right?

She's not here..

 

- Almost having a panic attack, I remembered I was with a member of UKISS and I have to keep my composure. Trying very hard to swallow the lump of worry the was stuck in my throat, I almost choked. you-ah...... Wae.... Where did you wander off to now???

 

-----------------

 

Yes I know it's VERY short and I haven't updated in a F***ing long time. I promise I'll update more now that I'm not as busy!!!