The Stranger.

The Facts and Fictions of Neverland

[Your POV]

Finally coming to your senses after bawling your eyes out you could feel hands dressing you in your uniform. Rubbing your eyes you sat up. As soon as you did that you felt a pillow being placed on your lap. "You heard him this morning didn't you.." Kim asked. I nodded and sighed. This girl knows more about me than she should.. But I'm glad she's my friend. If it wasn't for her I'd probably be dead. Repeasting what you just said in a whispered voice you cringed and laid back down on your bed. "____-ah You don't have to go to school today if you don't want to I..." I cut her off before she could continue. "If you dare lie to all of our teachers saying that I'm sick or had to leave the country... So help me god I will kill you." Glancing up at her you could see her smiling down at you..... she's thinking of something... I can feel it...

[Kim's POV]

The way she's looking at me say's that she know's I'm about to do something really stupid. Sighing I pulled her off her bed and  dragged her out of her room.  Before closing her door I went back inside and grabbed her helmet for her cloest. Walking back to her I pushed the helmet to her and smiled. "We're taking your bike to the university today." She stared at me like I was crazy, and sure enough that's what she said. "Ya Kim!! Are you dumb!! We already got in trouble for taking my bike to school!!" Furrowing my eyebrows I just smacked her upside the head and pulled her out of the house.

"____ go sit on the bike and put your helmet on. I'll just lock up!!!" I yelled to her and turned around to lock the door. Before I could even take my eyes off of her I saw some guy arcross the street looking at us. He was tall had dark hair somewhat pale skin and was really handsome. I could tell both of us were looking at ____ but then again who wouldn't look at her. Smacking my forehead I just turned around and locked the door and ruhed back over to _____. 

Glancing behind her to see if that guy was still there she cocked her head to the side and asked me if something was wrong. "Hey Kim you ok? You look as if you've seen a ghost." scoffing at her remark I patted her cheek and put my helmet on. "I'll tell you about it later." She nodded at me and got on the bike.

[Your POV]

Hearing Kim say that we were going to take your motorcyle to school, you protested and yelled at her. "Ya Kim!! Are you dumb!! We already got in trouble for taking my bike to school!!" Realising what you just said you saw her eyebrows furrow and you automatically knew that she was going to hit you.. Only problem was where. Sighing to yourself you felt her smack you upside the head as she started dragging you outside.

Once outside Kim yelled for you to go sit on the bike while she locked up the house. Mumbling to yourself you could feel two sets of eyes on you. One set were of course Kim's but the other set belonged to the guy that had resently moved into the house across from yours. Thinking to yourself you just let Kim's words go in one ears and out the other. Facepalming your forehead you forgot that he was still looking at you looking up at him you smiled shyly and nodded just to be polite. Hearing Kim's foot steps come up behind you, you turned around and cocked your head to the side. Uhhh..... Kim went pale... Only time she ever goes pale is when... Stopping yourself you asked, "Hey Kim you ok?" Hearing her scoff you just rolled your eyes and got on the bike. 

Reving the engine both of your were off to The University. Looking at the rearview mirror you saw that guy watching you guy leave.

 

[DongWoon's POV]

Watching them leave I smirked. I guess I'm going to have to go through Kim to get to ____." Sighing I pulled out my cars keys from my pocket sat in the car for a second. "See you at school _____."