Let the War Begin

The Facts and Fictions of Neverland

 

Let the War Begin.

[Your POV]

Tired of laying on your side, you turned to lay on your back. Feeling your arm land on someone's shoulder you slowly opened your eyes. Ugh.. Of course.. Over protective Junhyung oppa had to sleep next to me. Looking over his shoulder you saw the other five boys laying on the ground. “What the...” Sitting up Junhyung's arms automatically went around your waist. “Don't get up yet..” he mumbled and moved closer to you. Playfully flicking his forehead you said, “Ya oppa I need to go shower now...” Trying to get up he stopped you by holding you tighter. “Aish oppa.. if you're going to be stubborn you might as well get up with me.” Grabbing your towel that was hanging on the bed post, Junhyung let you go.

 

No sneaking off after you shower.”

You're starting to sound like Doojoon oppa..”

 

Walking to the drawer you had to step over the five boys scattered all over you floor. Doojoon was closest to your bed so you had to somewhat jump over him. Kikwang was over by the closet. Yoseob was hugging one of my few stuffed animals by your desk. HyunSeung was by the door, and DongWoon... Where's DongWoon I swear he was here when I was still on the bed. Looking back to make sure you didn't miss him you scratched your head and just took your phone off the drawer and walked out of the room.

 

Reaching for the bathroom handle you saw it turn and the door open. In shock you saw DongWoon standing there shirtless. Turning your head both of you started blushing. “M-mianhea ____-ah.” Just nodding he let you into the bathroom. Placing your phone on and towel on the counter top. Before you could even start checking on your wounds the phone vibrated and both you and DongWoon stared at the text ID number.

 

Oppa do you know that number?”

Aniyo, wea?”

This is the first time I'm seeing it also.”

 

Picking up your phone DongWoon moved next to you and watched over your shoulder. Pressing the home button on your phone you watched all the apps on the previous pages disappear from the home screen. Opening your inbox your eyes grew wide. Your inbox was full of texts from Dongho and the unknown number. “Ok I knew DHo was going to be annoying you now that he was back, but damn.” Laughing quietly you started opening and read that messages. Pulling DongWoon, you sat on the edge of the bathtub and kept reading the messages. “Ya! Go back!!” Doing what he said, we saw a couple texts from Kim.

 

From: Kimmi Yong

Won't be able to go to school for awhile.

Be good while I'm gone!!!

Saranghae! <3

 

 

Swiping you finger over the screen, you looked up at DongWoon and the into the room where the boys were. Setting your phone on DongWoon's lap you stood up and walked into your room. Crouching in front of HyunSeung, you lightly shook him and told him to go into the bathroom. Watching him rub his eyes and lazily walk to the bathroom you stood up and walked over to the bed. Pulling off the covers Junhyung pulled the pillow over his head.

 

Oppa get up now..”

Wea..”

Urgent family meeting..”

 

And with that Junhyung jumped off the bed and started kicking the others awake. Walking back into the bathroom you saw HyunSeung holding your phone and shaking his head. “To think she's been lying to you this whole time.” Watching him sit on the counter you heard the other boys coming. Sitting yourself next to DongWoon, JunHyung came in, sat next to you and put his arm around you and tapping DongWoon's on the shoulder.

 

[No one's POV]

Taking a seat on the floor Yoseob was the first to break the silence. “So what's with the family meeting?” Sighing HyunSeung gently threw the phone to him. Looking at the screen Yoseob dropped the phone onto his lap. “SHE DID THAT TO ____.” Pointing to ____'s ribs, ____ just sat there with a blank expression on her face. “Wait when did you all find out about my ribs?” Rubbing the back of his neck Kikwang spoke up and said, “Well when you fell asleep, JunHyung went into the backyard and started cursing at everything. Then HyunSeung went into your room to find you shirtless with bandages covering your whole torso.” Looking at HyunSeung everyone could see him shudder about last night. “I called everyone into your room so they could see what happened to you. JunHyung filled us in with the little he knew then we all passed out talking about what we were going to do about the UKISS brats.” HyunSeung continued while trying to keep his cool.

 

Confused about the whole subject Doojoon asked, “What is it about the text you got?” Looking away from ____ DongWoon took the phone from Yoseob's lap and threw it to Doojoon. Staring at the screen, he started flipping through the text messages. Noticing all of them watching him, Doojoon lifted the phone to his ear and waited for someone to pick up.

 

Y-ya! O-oppa what are you doing?!”

SHHH!!!”

 

Setting the call settings to speaker phone, everyone seemed to stop breathing while waiting to see if anyone would answer the phone. Hearing the answering machine come on everyone let out a long sigh of relief. “YAH! HYUNG ARE YOU TRYING TO GET US KILLED?!” Yoseob yelled and threw his hands in the air. “Ani,,,” Before Doojoon could finish the phone started to ring again.

 

WARNING!

LONG CHAPTER A HEAD