Arriving at Hell's Doorstep.

The Facts and Fictions of Neverland

So this is my second time writing this chapter.

My computer just seems to love pissing me off,

I'm sorry if it doesn't mee t your expectiations.

 

Chapter IX

~Arriving at Hell’s Doorstep~

~While chaos was going on at the house~

                Speeding through your neighborhood you started cursing to yourself. Why would Kim do this to me?! I have done nothing but be a sister to her after her parents kicked her out. I let her live with me and I let her get away with almost burning down my house! Looking to your right you saw the entry gates. Making a sharp right you signaled to the guard who automatically opened the gates a head of time.

                Stopping in front of the guardhouse, you took your helmet off and told him to come out for a second. Explaining about the four racecars earlier, you went on about how they were B2ST and how they were idols who were going to live with you for a while. After telling him everything, both of you heard a vibrating noise coming from inside the guardhouse. Telling him to go look at who was calling, you could hear Kim yelling through the phone from him not to let me leave. Adjusting the gloves on your hands he tapped you on the shoulder and put the phone to your hear. Sighing, you pushed the phone back and he hung up.

 

                Setting the phone down on the windowsill he walked back over to you and asked you to continue from where you left off. Nodding you started explaining how Dongwoon moved across the street from you and how they couldn’t just keep parking their cars there. Looking up at him to see if he was still following, he motioned for you to keep going. Once you were done he agreed to let them park their cars in the underground parking lot not far from your house. Smiling you hugged him tight and said, “You know you were always like a brother to me, even when I first moved here.” Laughing at your comment he patted you on the head.

 

                About to take off, you handed him a list of license plate numbers. Going over them he stopped at one and pulled a red pen out of his shirt pocket. Circling it multiple times he rubbed your back. As if reading his mind you nodded and said, “Yes.. DHo is back.” Looking ahead you saluted him and rode off.

 

                After riding around for awhile, you stopped at a corner store. Picking up some snacks and few bottles of water, you roamed around the store seeing if you’d need anything else. Hearing the door open you glanced over the short isle. Ducking you grabbed some chocolate bars and headed for the cashier. Quickly paying you pulled a beanie and sunglasses out of your pocket. Putting them on you felt a hand on your shoulder. “You lost?” A deep voice asked you. Lightly brushing his hand off your shoulder you shook your head no. Turning around to get just a glimpse of the guy, you pushed the door open to see three teenage boys walking towards you.

 

“____, Long time no see.” One of them yelled.

Putting the stuff you had just bought on your bike you turned around to see three boys in front of you.

“Ya Seth!” Hitting the boy on the arm you sighed.

“Go home before your parents find out that you’ve been following me again.”

“No can do little sis, we’ve got orders from the boss to not let you get away this time.”

                Looking at him confused, you noticed that the other two were no longer in site. Feeling panic start to take over you heard footstep come from behind. Before you could see who it was, everything went black and you could feel your head hit the floor hard.

 

                Slowly regaining consciousness, you tried to get on your hands and knees only to be kicked back onto the ground. Groaning you started coughing and rolling onto your side. Opening your eyes you quickly covered them when you saw how bright it was. Taking a deep breath, you tried to stand up without falling. Holding onto the wall closest to you, you held your side and felt it soaking wet. Looking down at your hands you dropped to the floor. Gasping for air you saw someone sitting in a huge armchair laughing as if seeing you at your worst was the best entertainment there was.

                Watching him get up, you slowly started backing away still holding your side trying to stop the bleeding. Why me…. Why is this happening to me… Backing into a corner you felt the person grab a hand full of your hair.  “Look at that. Baby still wants to play.” The boy said pulling your hair and making you look at him. Looking at him with half open eyes you couldn’t help but be surprised at who did this to you.

“D-d-DongHo… W-wae….”

Letting go of your hair, he crouched down to get closer to your face.

“Oh. I think you know why.”

                Walking away from you he started pacing around. While watching him you let your head rest against the cold floor. “I saw you how close you were with Dongwoon.” Looking away you felt butterflies fluttering around in your stomach. Ignoring it you asked, “W-what does he h-have to do with any of t-this..” Stopping his pacing he turned to look at you. “He is the reason for this. If you would have just stayed away from B2ST I would have gladly left you alone.” Walking back to his chair he sat down just stared at you.

 

                Motioning for one of the boy to come to him, he smirked and told him to open the exit door. Pointing in the direction of the door he said, “If you can make it out that door, I’ll let you go.” Looking back at you he leaned over the side of his chair and pulled out a baseball bat. “If not.. This will be the weapon that ends your life.”

                Quickly getting onto your hands and knees you reached for the wall and slowly started to stand up.  Standing up straight, you held onto your side. Making your way towards the door you saw the three boys making their way to you. Picking up your pace you quickly bolted for the door. Making your way over to your bike you saw another boy girl make her way to you. Trying to move away she took your arm and put it around her shoulder helping you to your bike.

                “I saw what he did to you.” Ignoring her she took the hint that you still didn’t trust her. Sitting you on your bike she pulled out a handkerchief and opened one of the water bottles you had bought earlier that night. Pouring a little on it she gently cleaned the wounds on your face. Wincing at the pain she helped you lay back and lifted your shirt. Shocked at her actions you tried to push her off but failed miserably. Letting her lift your shirt she gasped at the stab wound by your ribs. Looking away you were about to pull your shirt back down when she grabbed you hands and stopped you. Taking the water bottle again, she rinsed the handkerchief and very carefully started cleaning the wound. “Take your shirt off. ” Looking at her you sat up to fast and yelled in pain. “If you want it to get infected don’t listen to me.” Sighing, you slowly took your shirt off biting your lips hard when you had to lift your arms over your head. Handing it to her you saw her rinsing it. Sitting up and covering yourself with your jacket you played with the keys hanging from the ignition.

                Wondering what the girl was doing with your shirt you let your jaw drop when you saw it in shreds in her hands. “What did you do to my sh-shirt?!” Seeing her ignore you, you wanted to slap yourself so hard for listening to a stranger. Feeling her tiny arms go around you, you felt your face turn a light shade of pink. “Lift your arms please.” Doing so you looked away to hide your face even though it was almost pitch dark. Waiting for her to finish what she was doing, you let your eyes drift close. “You can put your arms down now.” Hearing her voice you suddenly awoke and rubbed the back of your head.

 “Thanks….”

“You’re welcome. Next time you come around here. Don’t come alone.”

“I….”

                Watching her walk away you turned the key and put your jacket back on. What the . Was all you could keep saying to yourself. On the ride home you didn’t pay attention to any of the street signs or stoplights.

                Finally arriving at the gates to your neighborhood, the guard stopped you, pulled you off your bike and took you into the back of the small guardhouse. Confused and dazed you felt your jacket come off.

“Y-y-ya!!!”

“I’m not going to do anything erted!!!”

                Watching him open up a sterile pouch, he put on some gloves and told you to lower your cut up shirt. Wincing with pain he told you to stay as still as possible. Holding onto the wall you had no idea what he was about to do until he did it. Screaming with pain you felt the needle and thread enter your skin multiple times. Handing you a hand towel you took it and bite on it until he was done. Letting out a few more screams he covered the stitches back up with your ripped up shirt. “There you’re done.” Not know what to say he just chuckled. “I honestly thought you had a high tolerance for pain.” Standing up you wanted so bad to protest but just let it slide.

                “Thanks Hyung.” Getting back on your bike he went with you just to make sure you got on safely. Once you were seated he stopped you from putting your jacket back on and put a long sleeved shirt on you instead. Looking at the shirt you pointed and looked at him. Smiling he just replied, “It dropped from your bag a few days ago. I knew it’d come in handy.” Nodding he patted your head and watched you drive off in the direction of your house.