Beast's Mid-NightMare

The Facts and Fictions of Neverland

IT WORKED!

I FIXED IT :D

 

Before I start this chapter, I just listened to the whole mini album of Midnight sun and...
asdfghjkljhgfdsdbcfd.... JUNHYUNG OPPA SINGS!!!! HOLY !!!
 
Ok I'm done :]
 
 
 
 
 
B2ST's NightMare.
 
 
[Junhyung's POV]
 
- Arriving at our dorm I quickly and carefully helped you out of the car and carried her up to our room. Biting my lip and praying that she'll be alright, I kicked the door open to find blankets and towels on the living room floor. Laying her down on the blankets, I stood up and raced to find Hyunseung. "Hyunseung eodi ya?!??!!?" Seeing him just entering the dorm with a safety kit, I ran over to him and pulled him inside.
 
"Would you stop being so slow!"
 
"Ya! I have to wash my hands first!!"
 
- Sighing I let him go and watched him walk into the kitchen to wash his hands. Carrying the safety kit over to you I raised her shirt to expose the wound. It was reopened... I think? "Pass me the gloves." Looking up at Hyunseung who was now next me, I took out the gloves, opened the paper container they were in and handed them to him. "Hyunseung.. Was her scar reopened or did this happen naturally?" Not letting my eyes leaving the wound on her ribs, I could feel him shrug and sigh. "Cotton and alcohol please..." Passing him the cotton and the alcohol I felt you's hand bump into mine. Taking her hand in mine. I kissed the back of her hand and watched Hyunseung carefully. "Junhyung Oppa..." snapping my head up to look at her I tried not to choke on my words. "N-ne.." Seeing her turn her head to look at Hyunseung and then me, she squeezed my hand with the last strength she had. "Will you sing for me..." Shocked at her request, I gently squeezed her hand back and without thinking started singing how I felt.
 
 
Neon kkumcheoreom nae-ge da-gawahseo
kkumman gateun haengbok kkul kachi tal-gomha-ge
Nal hollyeosseo (hamkke-hamyeonseo)
hangsang buranhaesseo
 
Kkaenamyeon modeun ge da
nunapeseo sarajil-kka bwah
Na mam jolyeosseo
buranhaesseo keu dongan
 
Neol kajyeoseo nan apa
my dream girl mae-il
naj bam shido ttaedo eobshi
Kashi gateun neon (nae-ge angigo)
sang-cheo nal keoralmyeonseodo
 
You’re my dream girl
meomchul suga eop-seo nan
Cheomcheom deo
cheomcheom deo
ne-ge ppajyeodeuna bwah baby
 
Keumbangirado no-geul keot kata
neon taeyangboda tteugeopda
Ne hyanggineun dokcheoreom on-mome
peojyeo jungdo-giran ge ireon geonka
 
Beoseonal su eopt-ke
keobuhal su eopt-ke
Neo-ye-ge
kadhyeo beorin geonman gata
 
Neol kajyeoseo nan apa
my dream girl mae-il
naj bam shido ttaedo eobshi
Kashi gateun neon (nae-ge angigo)
sang-cheo nal keoralmyeonseodo
 
You’re my dream girl
meomchul suga eop-seo nan
Cheomcheom deo
cheomcheom deo 
ne-ge ppajyeodeuna bwah baby
 
Girl, you’re so hypnotizing,
na naririjeori
Jab-go heundeul-ji nae ape keudae-neun machi
Nal-karoun -ggot kata jangmi
 
nuni meol keot kachi areumdab-ji
Wo-o wo-o wo-o you know that i love you, i love you
Wo-o wo-o wo-o you know that i’ll always be with you
 
 
Neol kajyeoseo nan apa
my dream girl mae-il
naj bam shido ttaedo eobshi
Kashi gateun neon (nae-ge angigo)
sang-cheo nal keoralmyeonseodo
 
 
You’re my dream girl
meomchul suga eop-seo nan
Cheomcheom deo
cheomcheom deo
ne-ge ppajyeodeuna bwah baby
 
 
 
- Finishing the song, I could see a smile creep onto her lips even though she was in so much pain. "Haha... Oppa did you just write that?" Not realizing that what I sang wasn't yet a song I quietly laughed at myself also.
 
"I guess I did.. See what you do to me!"
 
"Ne oppa, but who is your dream girl?"
 
- Feeling Hyunseung nudge me I looked up at him as he stood up. "I have to go buy more bandages. I'll be back." Seeing him leave the dorm I swallowed and looked at the floor. "Oppa? Gwaenchana?" Swallowing my pride I gathered all my courage and decided that it was time to confess.
 
- Biting my lip I moved to the other side of you and laid down nect to her. "you-ah.... you don't know this but when Hyunseung and I first met you a long time ago, we promised to only be like brothers to you because back then you had Dongho..." Not wanting to look into her eyes, I felt her hand land on my cheek. "O-oppa...." Hearing her voice crack I mentally slapped myself. I'm sorry but let me finish... Putting a finger to her lips I said, "Wait.. Let me finish.." Feeling her move closer to me I put my arm around her avoiding the wound on her side.
 
-"I don't know when it started... I think it was when I first saw you... but since I was a kid I didn't know..... now that I know after being around you for so long then moving away from you for so long.. I guess I just really felt empty not having you around to annoy me or to make me happy when I was really depressed." Finally looking into her eyes, I wiped the tears that silently fell when I wasn't looking. "I know I shouldn't be confessing now... especially in the middle of all this drama..." Before I could finish I felt her lips crash into mine. Not wanting this moment to end, I slow moved my hand to her neck. Being the better man, I pulled away first and sat up before anyone could walk in on us.
 
- Watching you struggle to sit up, I reached out a hand to help her, but she just gave up and laid back down. "Junhyung oppa... I'm happy you finally confessed..." Seeing the sadness in her eyes, I could now see that she expected me to confess long ago. Junhyung... pabo ya. Looking away because I heard footsteps, I felt her hold my hand again. "I'm also happy you waited this long to confess to me... If you didn't this mess would be much worse." Coming back into reality, I remember that we were in the middle of a nightmare, and with that thought coming to mind we saw five boy burst through the door looking like they've just been through hell and back.