Fiction and Fact Part 6

The Facts and Fictions of Neverland

Fiction and Fact.
Part Six.

[Doojoon's POV]

- Looking at the clock to check what time it was, I sat back in my chair and spun around once before looking out the studios window. "Aish... The sun is going to rise soon...." Hearing the door open, I turned around to see Yoseob standing in the door way while rubbing his eyes. "Hyung.... We're done practicing now..." Seeing him come in and plop onto the couch, I got up from my chair and sat net to him. "Ya. don't sleep here. Plus you need to change or else you're going to get sick." Looking at him I could see that they've been working hard on the coreography for our come back stage next week.


- "I won't fall asleep I promise!" Jumping back a little at his brust of engery, I just patted his shoulder and went back to mixing our final songs. Playing the track back again, I tried to find what was missing. "Doojoon which song is this?" Hearing Yoseob say that, I didn't notice that he was now standing next to me, so cooly I replied, "Hmm. If I'm not mistaken this is 'The Fact' our intro song for the album." Looking up at him, I played back the track and handed him the lyrics. 


- Waiting for the intro to finish, I started singing the song so that he could study it.


Geojitmariya, geojitmariya,
Ireoke kkeutnaelsuneuneobseo.
Dasi dorawa, jebal dorawa
Niga nal tteonaganeunge mitgijiga anha.

- "This is Hyunseung's Part."

Eotteonmareul neoege haebwado,
Dasoyongi eopgetjiman.
Igeonaniya, igeonaniya,
Isasireul mitjimotagesseo~.

- "Dongwoon."

Igeon modu geojitmariya,
Sasiri aniya deoneun mitjimotae,
Dorawa dallago myeotbeoneul malhae naege,
Igeon geojitmariya

- "Your part."

Ijen neoneun naeyeope eobtjanha,
Geuge sasiriya mitgosipjianha,
Dorawa dallago su eobsi yaegihaebwado,
Jigeumi geojitmariyeoyahae~

- "Kikwangs's Part"

Geojitmariya, geojitmariya,
Geojitmariya, geojitmariya
Sasirianya, sasirianya,
Sasirianya, sasirianya

- "And of course Junhyung"

It’s a fact, meorineun aneunde,
Mami injeongeulmotagetde samkyeojildeutan burangame,
Nadomoreuge naoneun bohobonneung ttoneun jipchagindeutae,
Meoriwiro tukhago tteoreojyeobeorin isanghwang,
Dojeohi gamdanghalsugaeobseonan,
Biwonaelsueopdamyeon saero chaewobolkke,
Neowanaui iyagil dasi sseonaeryeogalkke.


- When the song finished, all that could be heared was Yoseob struck with awe. "WAAAAH!! That song is so deep." Seeing him read over the lyrics again, I just laughed quietly and went back to looking for what was missing with the song.


- About to give up, Junhyung came in and stood next to me. "Aren't you tired?" Shaking my head, I tried my best to not look tired. Failing, I could tell he was smirking at me failing not to look tired. "Doojoon go rest. I'll take it from here." Nodding slightly, I stood up and thanked him before exiting the studio. Once outside, I tripped on something. Laying spralled out on the floor I looked to my side expecting that I tripped on the little step by the door, but was shocked to see a sleeping Yoseob laying on the floor. Sitting up I nudged him a little. "Ya.." Seeing that he didn't budge I nudged him a little harder, "Ya... Yoseobie! Wake up!" Sighing, I stood up and stretched before picking him and carrying him off to the dorm.


[Junhyung's POV]
- Sitting infront of the studio computer, I played back what Doojoon had gotten done. Nodding my head to the music, I looked for a spare sheet of paper to write down some ideas that had popped into my head. Coming across a small pile of papers I carefully tried to pull a blank sheet from the bottom, but failed ad ended up spilling all the sheet of paper onto the floor.


- Sighing, I got of the chair and bent down to pick up the sheets of paper that had just spilled all over the place. Being a little nosy, I organized the papers and looked over all of them. Flipping through all the pages, non of them were that interesting until I came across several pages that weren't lyrics. Pulling out my phone, I took pictures of all of them and stent them to Dongwoon with the message,

To: Dongwoon
Maknae.
You think you could come down to the recording studio and play this for me?


- Waiting for him to reply, I pulled out you's notebook and went over all the songs. "Fiction... Check... On Rainy Days.... Check... You?.... Check... Freeze...... Check... Virus.... Check .... Though I Call... Check.... Lightless Unplugged..... Check.... Fiction Orchestra Version..... Finished yesterday.... Back to You.... Yea That's Done...." Looking back at the computer, I sighed in reliefe that we only had to record one more song.

- Hearing my phone go off, I picked it up and read the message.

From: Dongwoon
Sure. I'll be there in 5 minutes.


- Putting my phone down I stare at the screen with a blank expression. Doojoon already is done with his part everyone is done recording their parts except for Yoseob and I. Looking out the window, I could see the sun coming up. Ok.. While he's on the way here I'll record my part.


- Getting up, I walked over to where all the mirophone wires were stored and pulled out a short one. Walking back over to the computer, I got a microphone and plugged everything in. Playing the song back, I patiently waited for my turn to come up, bobbing my head to the music I pressed the record button and started rapping and thinking of you. When the song finished, I pressed the record button again to stop and sat back. Taking the earphones off I heard Dongwoon clapping. "Good job hyung!" Thanking him, I asked about the music sheet to which he replied, "Well I can play it but it's missing a lot of back up music to go with it." Looking at him I unplugged the earphones and played the song for him. "A lot of back up music like this?" Giving him the real music sheets, he read the notes while listening to the music. "Yup that's it." So that's what Doojoon's been going crazy over.


- Watching Dongwoon get up to go into the recording room with the piano in it, I grabbed his wrist and asked, "How's you-ah doing?" Seeing him turn around, he shrugged a little. "She's been quiet lately. I think someone from the 'other side' contacted her so she's still in shock or something like that." Letting go of his wrist, I watched as he made his way into the recording room. Once he was seated in front of the piano, he gave me a thumbs up and I started the music. Listening carefully to the piano blend in with the rest of the intrustments, I sighed and silently thanked god for giving us such a taented sister.


- Motioning for Dongwoon to come back into the mixing room, I recieved a text from Kikwang.

From: Kikwang
Hyung sorry to disturb you when you're working, but Hyunseung told me to text you that all of us are going on a trip before promotions start so to be here by 9am.


- What is this boy up to now....Hearing Dongwoon come in, I played the song back for him with the piano and both of us agreed that the song sounded finished. Wrapping things up in the mising room, I downloaded all the songs onto my phone and we headed back to the dorm.


~@ The Dorm.~


[Hyunseung's POV]

- Running around getting everything ready, I packed up everyone's stuff and set them in the living room. "Hyung what's going on? Why are we suddenly going on a trip?" Trying to ignore Yoseob's question, I kept on doing what I was doing until I was stopped by Doojoon and forced to talk. Sitting down at the kitchen table, I turned around to see in you was still sleeping. Turnnig back around I leaned cose to the table and started talking. "Ok... Fine." Taking a deep breath, I looked down and said, "You guys remember the day that we found our little sister sleeping in Cube after writing the last song to complete the album she wrote for us?" Looking up, they all nodded. "Well. I found out that she had run into Kevin from UKiss. They talked for awhile nothing harmful there." Biting my lip I continued, "Today I got a call from Kevin... He said that the rest of UKiss found out about what Kim has been doing, and they are now working under cover at their hotel/entertainment company. That is why I'm packing our things. Kiseop of UKiss booked 3 rooms for us to stay there at the Yong's hotel." Hearing Yoseob and Kikwang protest, Doojoon calmed them down and said, "That's actually not a bad idea. If we stay at their hotel, we can monitor what Kim is doing AND we can practice there at the hotel."


- After the three of us agreed on staying at the Yong's hotel, we were about to leave the kitchen when we saw you standing in the way. "Morning oppas, isn't it a litte too early in the morning to be keeping secrets? Oh well it doesn't matter since Mrs. Yong already called me about what you were just talking about." Feeling my jaw drop, I quickly closed my mouth and walked up to you.


"Mrs. Yong called you? When?"
"Ne she did. Last night when you guys were passed out from practice."
"Well at least now we don't need to worry about you getting nervous about staying there."


- Rubbing the back of my neck, I went back to checking if I had packed everything that we'd need for a week. Hearing the door open, I was about to check who it was until I heard you yell. "OOOOPPPPPPAAAAAAAASSSSSS~ YOU'RE HOME!" Watching as she jumped on them and hugged them, I could see Dongwoon blush while Junhyung was so used to it. "So where are we headed?" Junhyung asked while making sure you didn't fall off of Dongwoon's back. "The Yong Hotel and Entertainment company." Seeing Junhyung his head to the side in confussion, I facepalmed myself. "Mrs. Yong the mom of uhhhh.... Kim invite us to her hotel." Seeing him want to protest, you jumped down from Dongwoon's back and looked at Junhyung straight in the eyes, "We're ony going there to relax and so that you guys can practice somewhere else other then Cube." Still seeing him want to protest, Doojoon reasured that everything woud be ok and that Kim has bigger things to attend to other then us.