Kim's Story pt.2

The Facts and Fictions of Neverland

Kim's Story.
Continued

-Later that night-

[Kiseop's POV]
- Avoiding all contact with Kim Yong, I made my way to Mrs. Yong's office. Knocking on the door I stood and waited for her to let me in. Leaning against the door frame I went over dance moves, lyrics to our songs, and how to help Dongho out with this. Remembering about Dongho, I pulled out my phone and texted Kevin.


To: Kevin
I'm here in the Yong's Hotel...
You're right.. Kim is a -.-
.....
What should I do know?


- Waiting for a reply the door to Mrs. Kim's office opened. Standing up straight I smiled and entered her office. "Mrs. Yong! It's nice to finally see you again." Seeing her laugh because we had just bumped into each other in the hall, I took a seat in front of her desk. Looking at the files on her desk, many questions popped into my head and then she spoke. "Kiseop, Dear." Swallowing a little I answered, "Yes Mrs. Yong?" Hearing what she had to say next made me relax. "I've had some of my 'people' do a background check on what Kim has been doing." Nodding at everything she said, she picked up her phone and asked her assistant to let some people in.


- Hearing the door open, I turned around to see AJ and Hoon. Standing up, I walked over to them and gave them a friendly hug. "Hyungs! What are you doing here?" Taking our seats in front of Mrs. Yong's desk she smiled at us. "It's nice to see you get along." Watching her ever move, he handed us each a folder. "I asked your manager to give you guys a break so that you can help me." Seeing her stand up, she continued. "As you can see, my step daughter has been doing some inside work of her own ever since she was little. If you flip to the next page you can see who she's been targeting all her life." Doing so, my eyes widened when I saw you's picture. "Um. Mrs. Yong? I don't mean to interupt, but isn't this Dongho's ex girlfriend." Seeing her turn around and raise an eyebrow at me, she just nodded.


- "Yes. Kim thinks she can get what she wants by eliminating her so called problem. Years ago, you's family was going to move away to the Island that the Academy is located. Kim had no problem with that until she found out that they were going to bring Dongho's family with them. Before they could make the move, she had someone kill off you's parents. Thinking that you would commit suicide to join her parents, she was enraged when she found out that she dicided to keep on living and would attend the Academy for the time being. After that Kim begged us to send her to the Academy because she claimed that she wanted to learn everything about music. At that time we were clueless about Dongho and you attending the Academy and what she has done to you." Watching as Mrs. Yong took her seat again, AJ spoke up. "Mrs. Yong? Where exactly does you stay now?" Looking at AJ I just sighed and looked up at Mrs. Yong. "Kevin will fill you in on all of that later." Standing up, all three of us bowed and walked out of her office.


- Walking to the lobby, AJ and Hoon dicided to check out Kim's room while she was away with her fellow trainees. Handing them a small sheet of paper with the security code to her dorm room, I felt my phone vibrate. Pulling it out of my pocket I waved and said, "You have 2 hours before she comes back, make sure you're out of there with in 30 minutes before she gets back." Seeing them nod, I added, "and don't touch anything... she's a perfection-ist and can tell when someone has been in and out of her room."


- Opening the message I read,

From: Kevin
All we can do is wait.
Have AJ and Hoon arrived yet?
I tried texting Xander but he hasn't texted back yet.
Soohyun is here with Eli and I.
We'll meet you later.


- Xander? Wae? Closing my phone I thought, I'll reply later, now I need to find Dongho. Walking back to the library where I left Kim, I pulled out her necklace from my pocket and looked for the hall that had that one door. Starting from the couch she was sitting on I retraced my steps all the way until a wall with a book case stopped me from going any farther. This wasn't here before. Looking for a switch, I tried pulling all the books but ended up giving up. Sighing and leaning against the book case, I fell back and found myself in the hall of books. Quickly standing up, I pushed the book case back into it's place and walked down the hall until I reached the door. Inserting the key, I opened the door but kept the lights off. Pulling out my phone, I used the light to find my way through the huge room.


- Stopping at a cage like thing, I opened it and opened the door behind it. turning the ight on in that room, I dropped my phone. Rushing over to the guy that was laying down on the bed, I turned around and saw a sercurity camera, Walking out of the room I grabbed one of Kim's guns and shot the camera's lens. Putting the gun down, I once again rushed over to the guy that was laying on the bed. "Dongho?" Seeing him turn around, I was shocked to see who it was. "K-K-Ki-Kimbum!?" Seeing him look at me, he just stood up and patted me on the back. "We have to get out of here." Feeling him push me out of the room, he them pushed me to another door. Unlocking that door, I repeated the same thing that I did in the other room. Seeing him turn around, he flung his arms around me this time. "Dongho.. We need to go." Seeing him agree, we left the room quietly. Tucking the gun into the back of my pants, I told them to wait in the library.


- Walking up to the front desk, I asked them from a room key far from Miss Kim's room. Taking the key, I thankd the girl and walked back to the library. Seeing them stand up, we all walked to the elevators and tried to patiently wait. Finally when the doors opened, we were greeted by AJ and Hoon who were shocked to see who I was with. "I'll explain later." Entering the elevator, I pressed on the button for the 40th floor. Swipping the hotel key so that the elevator woudn't make any stops, I sighed rans my fingers through my hair. Hearing my phone ring, I put it on speaker.

"Kevin?"
"Actually this is Eli."
"Ah. Eli I found Dongho... and Kimbum."


- Hearing the line go silent for a few seconds, all of us could hear Kim in the background with the rest of the trainees. Waiting for him to say something, the elevator came to a stop and we all walked to the right hotel room. Breaking the silence AJ said, "Eli just meet us at the hotel and you might as well just bring some coffee with you so that Kim won't expect anything." Hearing him laugh, he hung up the phone and enterd the room.


- Watching Dongho and Kimbum colapse on the couch, I said, "You guys should go get cleaned up... and then we'll talk." Watching both of them walk into the bathroom, I sat on the couch and set the gun and file on the coffee table. Sighing I called AJ. "Ya. Did you guys find anything while in her room?" Seeing AJ pull out a book, we just sat back and didn't want to even dare open it.


"We'll just wait?"
"Yea..."