The Stranger wasn't a Stranger After All

The Facts and Fictions of Neverland

 

Chapter 4

~Outside the Library~

...::WARNING: CUSSING AHEAD::...

[DongWoon’s POV]

                “Aish… Why did I even try to convince her to come and meet me…” Sitting on the huge cement steps outside the library I saw a familiar face pass by. Shocked at who it was I tried to keep my composure. DongHo you why did you ing come back!! Why now!! Glaring at the floor I slowly lifted my head when I saw someone coming towards me. Confused for a moment I was about to ask who the person was until I saw that it was JunHyung hyung.

“Hyung…” I said looking up at him with pain and anger in my eyes. Before I could say anything else Hyunseung came out of nowhere and both of them sat on both sides of me. Sighing Hyunseung knew right away what was wrong and motioned for JunHyung to look in the direction he was looking.

                Without even looking at his face I could tell he too was mad. Just seeing DongHo in this school again was ing painful for everyone who knew ____. He had confessed his love for her in front of the whole ing school and broke up with her at the end of the school year concert where not only the school body had to attend but the ing staff and parents were encouraged to come.

[Same flash back for all three of them]

~Flashback 2 ½ years ago~

“YA! DONGHO! WHAT’S YOUR ING PROBLEM!!!” JunHyung yelled from the other side of the room making everyone jump and cringe with fear. ____ had gotten up and tugged on his uniform sleeve before asking him to calm down. After explain that it was just a joke she hugged him which was a really bad idea. Before we knew it DongHo was in front of all three of us glaring at JunHyung as if he was about to kill him for hugging ____.

Hyunseung and DongWoon both stood up to show that if he was going to start , JunHyung wasn’t going to fight alone. At this time DongWoon had whispered to ____ to run. Being as obedient as she was back then she calmly went back to where she was sitting packed up her stuff and left leaving us with DongHo and the rest of the room. 

~End of Flashback~

 

[Conversation]

                Blue: DongWoon  

Purple: HyunSeung

                Black: JunHyung

--------

“So the er is back.”

HyunSeung just stayed quiet and shook his head trying to block out the flashback.

“Hyung’s I recently moved across the streets from ____”

Both of them snapped their heads in my direction and raised an eyebrow.

“And when were you planning on telling us this?”

“I wanted to call you both right when I had bought the house but I was too busy planning on what to do if DongHo came back.” My voice trailing off towards the end, not wanting them to be mad with me.

 

JunHyung quickly stood up and pulled HyunSeung with him. “See you later DongWoon.” He said waving and pointing to ____. I looked in the direction he was pointing to and my jaw dropped. That’s the boy that they’ve been talking about!! B-but th-that’s ____!!!!

 

[Your POV]

                Fixing your uniform you quickly hid in a corner pulled off the long wig that you always wear exposing your short choppy hairstyle. Changing into a boy’s uniform you sighed in relief that you could finally get out of that girl uniform. Stuffing the wig and uniform into your bag you walked out confidently. Smirking at girls who would stare at you with awe not knowing that you were actually the popular ____.

                Approaching the library you saw him sitting there staring at you. Quickly making your way over to him you sat next to him and whispered, “I know you wanted to see me as a girl but I heard DHo is back.” Grabbing your chest you noticed that he did it too. Clearing your throat you asked in a even softer voice, “Do I know you by any chance?” He looked at you surprised. Leaning back on your arms you can tell that you might have said something wrong. “I’m Dongwoon your friendly neighbor.” He said confidently with a smirk. “I know that.” You quietly giggled. Smiling both of you just started talking about random things to keep your minds off of DongHo. It was working quiet well until HE did show up… and with Kim.