DongHo's Return

The Facts and Fictions of Neverland

 

~At School~

[Your POV]

                While sitting in class taking notes, you set your pen down and stared out the window. Feeling the sun hit your face smiled to yourself but got the feeling that you were being watched. Turning to see Mr. Yang pointing to the board and explaining our assignment for tomorrow you picked your pen back up to start jotting down notes again. While staring at the board and writing continuously you felt your pen hit another piece of paper. Picking it up slowly and unfolding it quickly paying attention not to make any noise so that Mr. Yang wouldn’t come and yank the note from your hands, you scanned the very neat hand writing and looked up to see the boy from this morning sitting right in front of you. This time you took your time and read what he wrote so that it would sink in.  “Hello ____. Meet me during break outside the library.” Sinking into your chair you gulped and wrote under his neat handwriting. “Um.. Okay. But may I know your name first?” Folding the paper back up, you were about to pass it to him until you saw him turn around and smile at you while taking the note himself.

H-His smile is amazing!! You thought to yourself. Realizing that you had accidentally said that out loud you automatically covered your mouth and felt your cheeks become a very light shade of pink. Glancing up you could tell he was smirking at what you had just said. Lowering your hand you saw Mr. Yang standing in front of you with a small piece of paper.

The paper read:

Dear _____,

I would like to see your parents ASAP.

Signed,

Mr. Yang.

Sinking even deeper into your chair you heard the break bell ring. As all the other students left you saw the boy stand and push his chair in quietly before bowing to you and leaving the classroom. Letting out a long sigh you stood up and walked over to where Mr. Yang was sitting at his desk correcting tests.

“Excuse me Mr. Yang?”

“Ne ____.”

“I’m sorry to say this but my parents can’t come and see you..”

He looks up at you somewhat angered.

“And why is that Ms.____?”

“Well…..Y…You see…. They’ve passed…. O.. on…”

Letting his pen fall to his desk he stood up and apologized sincerely and let you go to break.

 

                Walking out of the classroom you held your chest and wiped the tears from your eyes. Pabo.. You thought to yourself.

 

[Kim’s POV]

                Walking down the hall of our school I knew something was wrong when I didn’t see ____ there waiting for me like she always did in front of her classroom. Leaning my ear against the door I accidentally let out a loud gasp and dropped my books making other students look at me. B-but s-s-she told me t-that her p-p-parents we-were on vacation!!! After picking up my books I walked a few lockers away so that ____ wouldn’t think that I heard the truth about her parents.

                A few seconds later I saw her come out looking depressed and in pain. I wanted to go comfort her but the next thing I knew, she was walking towards the library. Standing there with my mouth open I couldn’t believe that she just walked away without even checking if I was around. Still stunned I heard a familiar voice say, ‘Hello.’ Turning around I could feel anger start to boil through my veins.

 

[DongHo’s POV]

                Getting out of our groups van I stood up and stretched. “Heh.. The Academy, this place hasn’t changed one bit since I was here.”

 

~Flashback Three Years ago~

                “____ NOONA!!!” I yelled running up behind her and hugging her from behind.

“D-DongHo” she stuttered. Laughing lightly I held her closer to me and flashed a smile at the girls she was talking to. Kim Yong the girl who was practically my rival ever since we met, only reason I put up with her is because she was close to MY ____. The other girl, didn’t really know her.. I think she was just talking to ____ because she was popular when it came to sports and music.

“____ yeobo let’s go to class.” I said while taking her hand and interlacing our fingers.

“O-okay.. Bye Kimmi!!” She yelled.

To me her voice was like angels singing. Even when it was in its worst condition her voice could make me melt. Her long hair was always blowing in the wind making girls envy her in every way. She was perfect.. She was everything I could ever want, but once I got discovered… Everything just changed..

 

~Flashback End~

              Turning the corner of the huge hall I could hear girl whispering about how I used to go to this school and how I used to be with ____. Grabbing my chest, Eli one of my hyung’s asked me if I was alright. I just nodded and stopped when I saw Kim Yong standing in front of me. Clearing my throat I put a smirk on my face. “Hello.” Was all I could say before I saw her, my first love walking away in pain.