Betrayal

The Facts and Fictions of Neverland

 

Betrayal.


 

[DongWoon's POV]

Walking into the somewhat secret garden in our school, I stopped to carefully set ____ down so that she could walk. “____ can you walk? The others are only a few meters away.” Feeling her nod JunHyung and I watched as she walked over to the table and sat next to HyunSeung and Yoseob. “You think she'll fully recover by the time sports fest is here?” Looking at JunHyung I could tell he was too angry to listen even though he wanted to.


 

Helping JunHyung over to the table because he was just so out of it, I helped him find a seat next to Doojoon. Sitting down across from Yoseob I just watched as they quietly planned out how the rest of the day was going to be.


 

[DooJoon's POV]

Flipping through the stack of papers, I leaned back against the cold concrete bench and glanced over at ____. Seeing that she was slightly falling asleep I took my chances and spoke very quietly. “If U-Kiss leaves, Kim is obviously going to double her army that she already has watching our every move.” Pressing my lips together, I looked over at ____ once again to see if she really was asleep.


 

Waving a hand by her eyes, I exhaled and began to speak again. “Last night our manager called.” Seeing everyone tense up I mentally sighed. I shouldn't have brought this up... But there's no turning back now. Sitting up straight I folded my arms on the table. “He's wondering if we could visit Seoul for a while to finally start the recording for Fiction and Fact. He knows about what's been going on with us and so does CUBE Ent.. The CEO understands the situation that we're in so he's letting us take leave until we can get everything sorted out.


 

I was about to open my mouth again until JunHyung said something. “We can go to Seoul and get everything done but if we're caught bringing ____ with us everywhere people are going to start spreading rumors.” Scratching the back of my head I nodded and sighed. “I didn't think of that. ”


 

[Yoseob's POV]

Listening to Doojoon and JunHyung talk about bringing ____ to Seoul with us, I felt my phone vibrate. Pulling the phone out of my pocket, I pressed the home button and unlocked the screen. Opening my inbox I saw that it was a message from DongWoon. Looking up at him sitting across from me, he just motioned for me to read the text message.


 

Doing so without making it so obvious I placed the phone in my lap and read the message quickly.


 

To: Yoseob

From: Dongwoon

Doojoon, Kikwang and You don't know this,

But remind JunHyung that ____ doesn't have to

dress like a girl when she goes into public with us.


 

From: Yoseob Hyung

To: DongWoon

What do you mean she doesn't have to dress like a girl?

She wears boy clothes?


 

To: Yoseob Hyung

From: DongWoon

Just trust me.

She can barrow from us.


 

Looking up from my phone I saw DongWoon keep signaling for me to tell him. Sighing and trying not to be nervous, I could feel my hands shaking. “H..Hyung?” Putting a hand on my throat and trying not to laugh at the way my voiced cracked I could see Doojoon trying not to laugh also. Come on... why can't I just say this? It's so simple right?...... All I have to say is 'hyung. ____-ah doesn't have to be a girl when she's with us.' But I can't.... WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME!!! Snapping out of arguing with myself, I took a dept breath and just came out and said it. “Hyung.. ____ Doesn't have to be a girl while with us.. Can't she just barrow some of our clothes to look like a boy?.”


 

Finally exhaling, I saw JunHyung look at me as if he was just struck by lightning. “Junhyung hyung? You ok?” Raising my hand so that I could wave it in front of his eyes, HyunSeung quickly caught my hand and put it back in my lap. Looking at him confused he just looked back at me and said, “Remember what he did to your hand earlier.” Thinking back 30 minutes, I shrunk into and chair and held my hand close to my chest. “Thanks for reminding me.”


 

[Junhyung's POV]

Listening to Yoseob have a hard time speaking I tried to stop paying attention to him. Failing, I just turned my attention to DongWoon who was fiddling with the charm on his phone. Sighing I pulled out my phone and started going through the pictures of ____, HyunSeung and I again. About to give up with entertaining myself, I heard Yoseob say something about ____ not dressing up as a girl.


 

Once he was finished talking, I just froze to look at him. How does he know? I thought only HyunSeung and I knew about her dressing up as a guy. Snapping out of my train of thought I saw Yoseob's hand almost start waving itself in front of my eyes again. Not wanting to hurt his hand again I just let HyunSeung stop him.


 

Once his hand was away from my face, I quietly cleared my throat and looked at ____ who was sleeping on HyunSeung's shoulder. “Ne.. We could have her do that.” Hearing the bell for lunch ring, all of us automatically stood up and agreed to meet at the house to start packing for our flight tomorrow.


 

-@ Home-


 

[Author's POV]

While packing, Doojoon took his time with explaining that B2ST will be bring a guest and that it's very important that 'he' doesn't leave their sight while they're in Seoul. Throwing random things in his medium sized shoulder bag, he heard HyunSeung come in. “Don't pack too much, we'll be staying in our dorm while we're there.” Nodding and pointing to his phone HyunSeung just nodded and walked out of the room quietly.


 

Hanging up the phone Doojoon closed his bag and laid on his bed. I hope ____ can pull off being a boy for a month or so.. Because with the way things are... We might need to hide out in Seoul for awhile.


 

Hearing footsteps Doojoon sat up to see DongWoon standing in the doorway. Motioning for him to come in, DongWoon sat on the floor in front of him.


 

DW: “Hyung.. I need to tell you somethings about ____-ah since you're the leader of B2ST and she'll be staying with us.”

DJ: “What kid of things?”

DW: “Remember how Yoseob said that she doesn't have to dress up as a girl?”

DJ: “Ne.”

DW: “I told him to bring it up.. Because knowing JunHyung and HyunSeung, they would do anything to keep ____-ah's trust.”

DJ: “What do you mean?”

DW: “[Full name here] used to hate being a girl. The only reason she can pull off being a boy is because she trained herself to act like one.”

DJ: “Why did she hate being a girl? And How do you know this?”

DW: “Junhyung and HyunSeung were talking one day and I heard somethings that I shouldn't have.”


 

DJ: “Araseo your secret is safe with me..”

DW: “Thank you hyung.”


 

Standing up DongWoon bowed and left the room leaving Doojoon a little bit confused. Walking around the house, DongWoon found himself outside of ____'s room. Whenever I'm in this house I always end up here.

 

 

 

 

 

______________________________________________________________________

 

 

To be continued