B2ST in NeverLand Pt. 2

The Facts and Fictions of Neverland

B2ST in Neverland
pt.2


[Kikwang's POV]
- Pulling into a parking space, I turned the engine off and got out of the car. Getting my bag from the trunk, I looked around to see if everyone had already arived. Shrugging, I closed the trunk. "Boo..." Dropping my bags and jumping at Dongwoon who just appeared from out of thin air, I sighed and punched him in the arm. "YA! Are you trying to scare me to death?!" Picking my bags back up, I headed in the direction of the hotel entrance.


- Not wanting to face anyone I didn't know, I just sat down on one of the benches and waited for the rest of the group to arrive. Seeing two bags drop in front of me, I looked to my right to see Dongwoon who had finally caught up. "Aish why did they have to make the parking lot far from the hotel!!!!" Snickering at his childish ways, we saw four more bags drop by ours. "Did we make you wait long?" Shaking my head, I stood up and looked behind them. " you's not here yet?" Seeing them look around Junhyung was about to pull out his phone when Yoseob stopped him. "Hyung, she's on a bike.... It wouldn't be wise to call her right now." Seeing him nod, all of us decided to go inside and get ourselves situated before going separate ways and accidentally running into someone.


[Your POV]
- Taking the back roads, you and Xander took turns leading the way. Signalling that you needed take a break, you both swerved off the road and into the forest. Getting off your bike, you stretched and walked around a bit before heading back to where you left your bike to get a drink of water. Taking a. Seat on the ground, Xander pulled up just inches away from you. Looking up at him, he took his helmet off and made a peace sign while making a 'sorry for almost hitting you' kind of face. Making the OK sign with your hand, you looked back in front of you and laid back onto the ground. "So fill me in more about this whole thing with Kim...."


- Tensing up at the sound of her name, you sat up and sighed. Looking at Xander again you just started taking really softly. "I honestly don't know when Kim started hating me, but when we were little Kim, Dongho and I were all the best of friends. We used to always play together. When our families would have parties you could always find the three of us together." Thinking back to those times brought a few tears to your eyes. Not wanting Xander to see them you wiped them on the sleeve of your jacket. Continuing, you watched as the birds few by. "I guess you would think that all of us would grow up and still be best friends..... But it didn't really happen that way. You see, one night all three of our families got together at what used to be our families gathering hall. That night my parents announced that we were going to move to the island where The Academy was located and the Shins were to come with us. After the announcement was made, the Yongs had gotten into a argument about why they weren't making the move with us. When the gathering ended, the Yongs were still arguing and didn't pay attention to wether Kim was with them or not. So she was left there until the next morning." Hugging your knees, you really didn't want to continue telling your side of the story.


- Pausing for a little, your mouth just started where you left off.
"A few days before we were scheduled to move to the island, my parents got into a so called car accident. When I found out about the news I really did want to take my own life, but then everything my parents had planned for me would go to waste..... So I decided to attend The Academy and make my parents proud." Standing up, you wiped you rubbed your eyes. "We should get going.... It's going to get dark soon and B2ST are probably going to start worrying why we're not there yet.


- Getting back on your bike, you waited for Xander to do the same. Taking the lead, you headed back in the direction you came. Looking at all the street signs that you passed you sighed. Finally seeing the street sign for the exit road to the Yong's hotel you suddenly felt a slight shiver creeping up your spine. I really don't want to be here....


 [DongWoon's POV]
- Waiting outside the hotel I kept glancing at my phone for the time. It's getting late... I hope nothing happened... Leaning against the wall, I saw two bikes pulling into the parking lot. Praying hard for it to be them I pulled out my phone and dialed you's number. Frowning when it went to voicemail, I felt a tap on my shoulder. "Looking for us?" Turning to see who it was, I automatically hugged you when I saw her. "Are you okay? What took you so long?" Seeing her hesitate, Xander spoke up, "It was my fault, I got a cramp in my leg and needed to take a break." Staring blankly at Xander I just nodded and helped you with her bags.


- About to head to the elevators, I noticed that Xander was no longer following us. "you? Where'd Xander go?" Watching as she looked around, she shrugged and moved a little closer to me. Looking back in front the elevator doors opened and we both saw four members of UKiss standing in front of us. Pretending not to know who they are, I bowed and gently pulled you into the elevator.


- Wishing or the elevator to move faster, I felt you lean back against me. Trying to figure out a way to hold her up without accidentally bumping into anyone, I kept shifting my weight. Slowly giving up I felt the bags that I was holding had suddenly vanished from my hold. Looking around, one member from the group slightly held up the bag to show that he was now holding them. About to take them back, he stuck out his arm as if to keep the distance between us. "I'll hold on to these for now, you seem to have your arms full."


- Seeing his gaze switch to you who was slowly drifting off, I carefully turned her around and held her against me so that she wouldn't fall over. Sighing, the doors finally opened. Picking her up bridal style, the guy holding our bags seemed to know where he was going because he stop right in front of our room. Watching as he pulled out a key card, he inserted it into the lock and brought her bags into the room.


- Confused, I set you down on the bed carefully and quickly ran to the door to block the guy from leaving. "W-Who are you?" Seeing him bow, he replied, "Hello Dongwoon, I'm Kiseop I'll be helping you and Ms. you while you stay here." Biting my lip, I studied his face and could choose wether I should believe him or not. "If... you're not busy, I need to show you something.." Going with believing him, I followed him out of the room.