Getting to Know Each Other

The Facts and Fictions of Neverland

 

Chapter VII

~Getting to know each other~

…::This  Chapter will have no POV’s For it will be way too confusing to type it out and read everyone’s POV’s::…

Once inside ____ lead them into the living room and showed them where the kitchen was in case they wanted to get some snacks. “I will… be right back.. I have to get my P.E. uniform ready. While I’m gone you guys can roam around if you’d like or play videogames.” While bowing, you slowly backed away to the direction of your room where you started changing clothes. Pulling off your wig you walked to the farthest corner of your room and unlocked the cabinet with all the different wigs you used for school. Sighing you turned around to find Junhyung leaning against the doorframe.

“I don’t see why you still put up with wearing those.” He said while pushing himself off the frame and walking towards you.

“Oppa..” Was all you could say while he wrapped his arms around your waist.

“You can cry if you want.” Slowly your short hair you could hears his heart beat through his chest.

“W…wh… why did he have to c…come b….b….back…” Sobbing you felt his shirt becoming soaked with your tears. Pulling away he wiped your tears. Looking up at him you smiled a little and mouthed the words thank you. Walking over your drawer you opened the second to the last one and pulled out one of Junhyung’s shirts. Walking back over to him you gave him the shirt and walked out of the room.

                Walking down the hall Dongwoon came across a long hall with only two doors, one on each side. Slowly looking at the painting hanging on the walls, he heard sobbing coming from one of the rooms. Wanting to see who it was he walked past the open door and leaned against the wall. He could hear Junhyung’s voice from the inside telling ____ it was ok to cry. Confused as to why he would know how she felt he glanced inside the room for a second. Seeing Junhyung holding her close to him made his heart feel like it was shattering into a million pieces. Feeling a hand cover his mouth he turned around to HyunSeung there looking at him with pleading eyes. “You can’t tell them  you saw..” Hyungseung whispered to his and pulled him into a different hall not far from where her room was.

                Entering the room he pulled you to the small metal bench that was neatly set there as if it was part of a painting. Helping him sit he just paced around the room and stopped by the large window. Sighing he leaned against the wall. “Remember how you thought the first time we all met ____ was when Junhyung made a scene in study hall?” Slowly looking up at him I could see that he was being serious. “Well it may have been a first for you, but we met her way earlier that you would have thought.”

~Flashback to when ____ was 7 Again~

                Resting by a tree I could feel Junhyung move in front of me because the sunlight vanished.

“Ya Jun move.” I opened my eyes to see him looking at a girl playing by the river. Standing up I scratched my head and stood next to him.

“She’s really beautiful isn’t she...” I said looking at him with a smile on my face.

“Yeah..” Was all he said.

“Want to go talk to her?” I asked still looking at him.

“I doubt she’d want to talk to us..”

“Jun you don’t know that.. She’s just sitting there.”

Moving behind him I gave him a light push and followed him down the hill.

“____-ah it’s time to eat..” We heard her mother yell, but looking back at her she just ignored it and kept her hands in the river.

                Sitting down next to her I pulled Junhyung next to me. “Hi ____ I’m Hyunseung and this is Junhyun.” Smiling she looked up at us with her beautiful brown eyes. Giggling she said, “Hi Hyunseung and Junhyung, I guess you heard my name from my umma.” Laughing we just nodded and started talking until we saw a little boy around the same age as her bounce his way over to her. “Hey ____ we have to go our umma’s are probably looking for us..” Looking down at her she stood up and hugged us both. “Thanks for the company!!“ She yelled after us.

                After reaching the top of the hill I saw Junhyung watching her still. I could tell he was falling for her even at a young age. Putting my arm around his shoulder I said, “Jun.. It’s not like we’re not going to see her again.” But before I could get the last words out we saw the little boy talking to her.

"_____ noona!!!"

. "Noona noona noona!!!" He repeated over and over until she replied.

“He’s going to be annoying he for the rest of his life.” Junhyung said.

Nodding with agreement I just turned him around and stated leading home.

~Flashback End.~

               Looking back out the window he felt Dongwoon’s arm’s fly around him. “Hyung… How am I going to compete with Junhyung hyung?” His voice was soft but full of pain. Hyunseung rubbed circles on his back. “You don’t have to.. JunHyung promised to love her as a sister and not get into a relationship with her for along as DHo was alive.” Dongwoong shot his head up and stared at him as if he was crazy. Letting go he pointed in the direction of ____’s room. “Did you just see the way he was holding her!” He cried out. Nodding Hyunseung moved closer to him and wiped the few tears that managed to escape his eyes. “I saw but he’s only trying to help her forget DHo.” Taking a long breath he continued, “You have absolutely nothing to worry about. Araso?”

 

 

~In the Living Room~

 

“Ya! Hyung stop cheating!!” Yoseob yelled.

“I’m not cheating.” Doojoon said calmly and continued, “I’m just kicking your !!”

               While those two were laughing and playing video games, Kikwang decided to quietly leave them and head for the back yard. Slowly opening the sliding door he immediately saw to zu puppies heading towards him. Smiling he looked to the side and walked over to the bench to sit down and play with the puppies. Calling them over, he picked them up and set one down on the bench. Laying the one he was holding on his lap belly side up he started tickling it. Looking at the puppy’s neck he noticed that both of them didn’t have any collars. Carefully setting them down on the floor he opened the door and let them run inside first. I hope she doesn’t mind the dog’s being in the house.

 

               Looking up at where the two had been yelling and playing videogames, they stopped and stared at the two puppies wagging their tails in front of them. A few minutes later Yoseob was yelling about how cute they were and how well they obeyed. Joining them Kikwang sat on the floor while Yoseob was still on the couch with Doojoon. “Hyung you ok?” He asked. “Yeah.. I’m fine.. But what I can’t seem to get is how we’re the only ones in this house.” Repeating what he just said in our minds Yoseob added on to that statement. “Yeah that’s right!! You’d think after being hurt by DHo. She’d be living with someone and not by herself in this HUGE house.” Looking at each other they just notice that they were the only three in the living room. Before standing up Yoseob put the puppy down and it automatically started running down the hall as if it read their minds.

 

               Following close behind the dogs the boy’s came to a large hall with only two doors. One door was open and they could hear Junhyung’s voice from the inside. Staying close to the wall so that they wouldn’t be seen one of the dogs tried entering the room but Yoseob picked it up and put his finger over his lips to show it not to make a noise. Following Yoseob, Kikwang picked up the other dog and put his finger over his lips and strained to hear what he was saying.

              Getting impatient Yoseob tapped on Doojoon’s shoulder making him jump. “Mian hyung but can you hear anything?” Looking back at Yoseob, Doojoon just shook his head. Leaning his head closer to the doorframe he heard Junhyung help ____ up. “Let’s go they might be looking for us.” Turning around to run back to the living room he ran into Yoseob who fell back on Kikwang. Trying not to talk loud he motioned for them to go back to the living room. With Kikwang and Yoseob on the floor they let go of the dogs and hurriedly crawled back to living room with Doojoon right behind them.

 

              Walking down the hall DongWoon and Hyungseung could see the other three coming from the hall where ____’s room was. Eye’s wide both of them ran after them and hoped that they didn’t see anything. Entering the living room all of them seemed to be out of breath. “We need to work out more.” Hyunseung commented. Looking out the window he saw a black car pull up in front of the house.

 

              Panicking he pointed out the window and asked the other’s if they had invited friends over. Stealing glances at each other they all ran to ____’s room. “JUNHYUNG!!!!” They all yelled. Jumping from the sudden yelling Junhyung and ____ stood up and ran out of the room crashing into the other five. On the floor none of them could find the right words to say. A few seconds later Junhyung and ____ both asked, “What’s with all the yelling!!!“ Looking at each other’s faces the heard a knock on the door. Immediately they all stood up and gathered around the door whispering to each other.

 

              Without warning they all heard Kim’s voice com from the other side of the door. “YA ____ OPEN THIS DOOR NOW!!!” All of them sighed in relief except for ____. Feeling her phone vibrate she quickly opened it and read the text.

 

From: Kimmi Yong

Ya ____ I’m sorry but he forced me to bring him here.

Whatever I say from the time I yell to the time I leave,

Ignore EVERYTHING.

              After reading the text ____ dropped her phone and pulled on Junhyung’s sleeve. “Oppa. He’s here. I need you to tell the guys to pretend I left to go to the store or something.” Hearing the urgency in your voice he nodded and saw you run to your room. Changing into some spare boy clothes you grabbed your helmet and ran back to the living room kissed all of the guys on the cheek, promised to explain later and ran to the backyard. Getting on your favorite motorcycle you revved your engine and was gone within 5 seconds.

 

              Looking back at the phone on the floor Yoseob picked it up and read the text out loud. Dropping it back on the floor he started running all over the place. While the other 5 stared at the phone on the floor,

 

 “What are we going to do.. He expects to see ____ here.” DongWoon said in panic.

“We lie; Say that she moved into her parent’s house.”

Doojoon and Yoseob stopping what they were doing and joined in the huddle again,

“But wouldn’t he know where they lived?” Asked Doojoon.

Sighing they all felt hopeless until Hyungseung came in the house with six bags and a few boxes.

“If we can’t convince him that she moved, then we have to convince him that we moved in.”

              Staring at the boxes and bag they all said, “When did you get the time to pack?!” Rolling his eyes he opened the boxes and started throwing things everywhere. “Yoseob bring these bags into room one. It’s down the hall first left and through the first door.” Nodding Yoseob ran off with the bags and started setting his and Kikwang’s things in the empty room.  Looking at Doojoon he motioned for him to open the door. All of them took a deep breath and prepared for the worst.