Time to Panic.

The Facts and Fictions of Neverland

 

Chapter VIII

~Time to panic~

~Continuation Still No POV’s~

                Turning the doorknob all of us could feel our hearts pounding. Once the door opened all of us broke into pairs. Hyunseung and Kikwang went to go take Yoseob’s place and fix all the rooms, Yoseob went to go join Dongwoon in the backyard to groom the dogs, while Doojoon sat himself at the computer and started checking the B2ST fan site, and Junhyung went to go get snacks. Looking up from the monitor Doojoon stood up as if he was there for hours. Stretching and walking over to Kim he said, “Hey Kim, Long time no see.”Pulling her to the kitchen he kicked Junhyung out and made him see who else cam with her. Scratching his head Junhyung went to go see who was outside the door. To his surprise he didn’t see Dongho anywhere. Closing the door he turned around and saw two guys sitting on the couch. Aish this woman is so unpredictable. Walking over to talk to the two he sat on one of the bar stools close by.

Raising an eyebrow he asks, “Who are you guys?”

Looking away from the T.V., Eli and Kevin both stood up and bowed.

“Sorry to intrude but isn’t this ____’s house?” Eli asked.

Sighing Junhyung nodded and replied, “Yes this is her house but we stay with her.”

Watching them sit down again he could hear Dongwoon and Yoseob yelling in the backyard. Excusing himself he stopped by the kitchen to tell Doojoon to watch over the two in the living room and ran to go see why the trouble makers were yelling.

              Stepping outside he saw the dogs running and Yoseob chasing them. “IT’S TIME TO TAKE A BATH NOW COME HERE.” Sighing Junhyung was about to sit down until he felt himself being sprayed with a hose. Looking up he saw Dongwoon with a hose. Yelling at the top of his lungs he said, “DONGWOON I’M GOING TO KILL YOU!!!” Chasing him around the backyard, he stole the hose from him and sprayed him back.

                Staring out the kitchen window Kim could help but laugh at how silly they looked chasing each other around already dripping wet. Not paying attention to Hyunseung and Kikwang who came in to get a glass of water they looked out the window and to see what she was laughing at. Not thinking about swallowing his water Kikwang accidently spit out his water and started laughing his off seeing his hyung chasing the other two with a hose. “Ya!” Hyunseung yelled making Kim and Kikwang look in his direction. Eyeing his wet shirt Kikwang started apologizing and backing out into the living room. Turning around he noticed two boys looking at him. Peeking his head back into the kitchen he pulled Kim closer to him. “Your guests have been waiting.”

                Smacking her forehead Kim rushed out of the kitchen and sat on next to Kevin and Eli on the couch.

“Mianhae… I didn’t know ____ had guests staying with her now.”

“It’s ok… But by any chance, did you know that you’re in a house full of idols?”

                Staring at Eli as if he was crazy Kim stood up and opened her phone to see that he was right. Blushing a little bit she stood behind the couch and yelled, “Ya!!! EVERYONE IN THE LIVING ROOM NOW!!!” Marching to ____’s room she saw that she was gone and sighed. She’s going to find out sooner or later. Taking two of the posters that ____ hid from everyone. She walked back to the living room to find everyone sitting down except for the boys that were dripping with water. Moving into the middle of the room she made sure all eyes were on her. Rubbing her temples she calmly asked them why they didn’t tell her that they were idols.

                Within an instant she unrolled the posters reveling two signed posters, one of B2ST and the other of UKISS. Sighing she let them go and watched them drift to the floor. Glaring at the Junhyung she wanted to go up to him and punch him. Stopping herself she rolled the posters back up and hid them in a closet.

                Feeling guilty Junhyung wanted to explain why they’ve been keeping it a secret, but before he could speak they heard ____’s motorcycle pull into the backyard. WHY DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN TO ME?! WAE!!! All of them turned and watched the sliding door waiting for her to enter. Junhyung, Dongwoon and Yoseob all rushed to get cleaned up before she could start scolding them about not getting sick. Creeping around to the front of the house ____ silently opened the door and walked to her room. Trying to avoid everyone she could, she opened the door to her room. Taking a deep breath she pushed the door open to find Junhyung changing clothes. Closing the door she ran into the bathroom across the hall and locked the door behind her.

                In the middle of changing Junhyung heard the door open. Quickly grabbing another shirt, while putting it on he saw what looked like ____ standing in the doorway. Worried he changed into the first pair of sweat pants he could find and walked out of her room and locking it. Listening carefully, he could hear breathing coming from inside the bathroom. Taking the same key that he used to lock ____’s room, he looked at the lock and back at the key multiple times before taking it off the key chain and inserting it into the lock backwards. Turning the doorknob silently he pushed the door open slowly to see ____ standing there in the middle of changing. Wanting to turn around and leave he heard her call him over. “Oppa... I need help..” Looking away as she lifted her shirt he couldn't help but snap his eyes back to see a huge red blood stain on her shirt.

Feeling his eyes narrow he asked in a cold voice. “Who did this to you..” Following her gaze over to the counter he picked up the note that had blood stains on it.

If you don’t want this or something worse to happen to your precious sister,

You’ll stay away from my people. -D