B2ST in Neverland Pt.1

The Facts and Fictions of Neverland


B2ST in Neverland.
Fiction & Fact Meet's Kim's Story.


[Hey guys.]
[This story will soon be rated H because of the up coming chapters.]
[Nothing ual!]
[There will just be a lot of violence and language.]
[Sorry in advance]


[Author's POV]
- Getting into their van, Doojoon instructed their driver to drop them off at a near by forest. On the way there, Beast practiced their vocals, snacked and goofed off, while you was busy texting. Putting her phone on vibrate so that Beast wouldn't ask about what she was doing, she pulled her hood on farther than in should go so that it would cover her eyes.


- Sighing to herself, she checked her messages to see only one unopened message from Kevin. Opening the message, she read it over and over and over again so that the information would sink in.


From: Kevin.
We found Dongho and Kimbum.
Still no word Xander though.
Where are you guys at?
Are you taking Beast's van?


- Replying to the message, she tried hard not to make it look like she was texting so she pulled her arms into her sleeves and peeked every now and then to see if she made a mistake.


To: Kevin
We're on our way there now.
Our cars have been shipped here to seoul.
Since we didn't want people to start talking about cars being shipped over seas,
We had some people drop them off in a forest near Beast's dorm.
Be there soon...


- Stealing quick gance at you, all of Beast knew that she was acting strange. Elbowing Kikwang, Yoseob motioned to you. Getting what he meant, he lightly tapped her on the shoulder and waited for a reaction. After waiting for a few momments, Kikwang switched his view back to Yoseob and just shrugged.


- Wanting to give up on trying to find out what was wrong with you, everyone sat back in their seats only to be shaken by you suddenly pulling down her hood and yelling, "TRUCK!" Looking a head everyone started panicing. "WHY ARE YOU IN THE WRONG ING LANE!" Doojoon yelled at the driver who just swerved back into the correct lane and came to a sudden stop.


- Trying to catch their breath, you reached behind her and watched as the driver got out of the car. Not waiting to see what will happen, she excused herself and got out of the car and closed the door so that her words could not be heard clearly.


- Watching from the inside, Yoseob saw something shiny peeking out from you's sweatshirt. Hitting Junhyung's arm, Yoseob started shaking and couldn't speak clearly. "H..Hy...Hyung.... you.... h...has.... a..... GUN!" Seeing him turning around, Junhyung was about to get out of the car until everyone heard a loud clicking noise. Trying to open the door, they sunk back into their seats and watched with fear. "You think she'll kill him?" Yoseob asked while clinging onto Kikwang. "Only if the er's dangerous."


- Hearing you's muffled voice everyone in the car went dead sient trying to make out what she was saying.


~Outside.~


- Staring at each other in the eyes, you scoffed and said, "Kim sent you didn't she..." Seeing the man pull his attention off of her for a second, she took the chance and grabbed his wrist pulling up his sleeve. Shocked that there was nothing there, she let him go and watched as he held his wrist in pain. Eyeing him up and down, you fixed her sweatshirt so you could no longer see the gun peeking out from the back. Waiting for him to get himself situated, he pulled out his wallet and showed her a picture. "No.. Kim didn't send me, but your friend SoonHee did."


- Snatching the picture from him, you looked at his other wrist. Willingly, he showed you the scar that he and SoonHee both had. "She knew this would happen so she told me to show you that." Seeing him motion for her to flip the picture around, she did so and sighed. Giving the picture back to him, she told him to get in the car and motioned for Doojoon to move to the back.


- Getting back on the road, everyone was silent. Looking at Beast through the mirror, you could see them texting each other. Breaking the deadly silence, the driver spoke up. "We're almost there..." Stretching, Doojoon looked over to the side to see nothing but trees. Watching as two people rode by on motorcyles, Doojoon turned to look at Yoseob who was still in shock. About to move to the back to comfort him, you said in an urgent voice. "Hold on tight." Doing so everyone shrieked as the driver made a very sharp left turn.


- Speeding up a moutain and through the forest, Dongwoon's eyes grew big when he saw six cars and two motorcycles lined up waiting for them in a clearing. "you-ah! When we left the Academy we only had three cars." Seeing her shrug, she told the driver to stop and park as close to the edge of the moutain as possible. Filing out of the can, Hyunseung opene the trunk and everyone grabbed their belongings. Putting their stuff down on the ground, all of Beast were struck with awe. Clearing his throat the driver spoke up. "All the members of Beast have their own car." Handing out the keys, he further explained, "The reason for this is incase things at the Yong hotel don't go as planned and we have to split up."


- Throwing a pair of keys to you he continued once again. "There are maps indicating which route to take if things do go wrong. the color of your plate numbers are the same as on the map." Signaling that he was done, all of Beast got into each other their car and drove off leaving the 'driver' and you alone.


- Making sure that they really did drive off, you playfully hit the guy on the arm. "Sorry about your wrist Xander." Rubbing the back of her neck, Xander leaned close to her face and planted a kiss on her cheek. "No harm done. I'll see you at the hotel..... UKiss is waiting."