~ Chapter Nine ~

Forgive My Way of Loving You... (Hiatus - Apologies!)

“No, appa, I’m not going to wear that...! Why do you insist I wear that of all clothes that you had purchased?” Ji Hyo asked and crossed her arms in annoyance. She was referring to the elegant white dress that Kim Jong Kook had a glimpse the day before. Ji Hyo did not want to wear that dress for fear that the young singer would recognise her amidst his fans.


And that was exactly the purpose of Suk Jin. He could tell that the handsome idol was smitten with his lovely daughter. Even though the Kim Jong Kook in this universe was the exact replica of the Royal Prince, which for sure he would trigger Ji Hyo’s painful past, Suk Jin sincerely wished that Ji Hyo would carry on with her life and moved on.


“Ji Hyo ya, the dress look so elegant on you. Let Yong Hwa and Nichkhun receive a shock! They never ever see you wear any other clothes except your uniform. We are interested to see their surprised looks!” Jae Suk joined in persuading.


Ji Hyo let out a chuckle when she imagined her juniors’ faces but then immediately got serious again. “No, no, no, that won’t do! They would think that I deliberate wear that to catch their attention. I wouldn’t want them to misunderstand and continue to mistaken my intention.”


“We can just tell them you purposely wear to attract the attention of Kim Jong Kook, aka your idol and your ideal man, isn’t it?” Suk Jin cheekily suggested, earning a smack from his daughter but his quick reflex spared him the pain.


Unable to talk her fathers out of it, Ji Hyo surrendered to their request. In one hour time, Ji Hyo had changed into the white dress completed with the matching heels selected by Kim Jong Kook. As Ji Hyo was a natural beauty, there wasn’t much to be done. She applied light makeup and had her hair elegantly tied up into a bun. The overall result, to put it simply, Ji Hyo was stunning.


By the time Ji Hyo exited her bedroom, Yong Hwa and Nichkhun had already arrived and were sitting nervously in the living room waiting for their date. Their eyes widened in astonishment at the totally transformed lady, nonetheless still beautiful, and couldn’t move their eyes away from their gorgeous senior. Their mouths were ungraciously hanging open at the dazzling sight.


Suk Jin and Jae Suk chuckled at the reaction of the two youngsters while Ji Hyo blushed under their intense gaze, making her more beautiful in the eyes of Yong Hwa and Nichkhun.


“Saliva is dripping...!” Jae Suk jokingly warned and tapped the stunned faces of the teenagers, choking back a laugh at their embarrassed recovery reaction.


“Ji Hyo noona, you are so cunning to hide your real beauty! You are... You are so stunning!” Nichkhun could hardly tear his eyes away from his admired senior.


“I... I thought I saw an angel descending!” Yong Hwa added dramatically and continued to stare dreamily at his crush.


Highly awkward of the situation, Ji Hyo cleared loudly and suggested to get moving in order not to be late.

 

---

 

It was crowded near the concert entrance. The fans were excited at seeing the young and handsome singer. People could see that they really did spent lots of time and money on dolling themselves up, hoping that their idol would notice them. Some girls wore y and revealing outfits while others thought of the craziest fashion style which was indeed eye-catching.


However, all of these attractive girls paled at the comparison upon the arrival of Ji Hyo. She strode elegantly to the venue with two princes charming by her sides. Suk Jin and Jae Suk deliberately lagged a distance behind so as not to destroy the perfect image which had envied all the girls there.


JI Hyo tried not to fidget under the stares of hundreds of people and strived to maintain a confident and elegant posture, making her stood out even more among the sea of fans.


Thinking that she was a celebrity or a VIP, the fans automatically separated to create way for the trio (plus the two young ahjussi ^_~) to enter the venue swiftly. Ji Hyo was on the verge of denying the unwanted attention when she was stopped by Yong Hwa who took control of the beneficial situation well. He gently requested Ji Hyo to loop her arms in his and Nichkhun’s, leading her into the concert hall with ease.


“Aish…! How can we make use…” Ji Hyo whined when she was stopped by Suk Jin.


“Just make the best out of it, Ji Hyo ya… We did not trick nor con them, they did it willingly and hence we should just accept their goodwill, okay?” Suk Jin winked and patted her hand reassuringly.


Half an hour passed before all the ticket holders managed to enter the concert hall. Ji Hyo was squeaking like a little girl at the grand opening and the dashing Jong Kook started the concert with his most popular song. The crowd joined in as well and sang along with the fast tempo song, clapping and cheering at the appropriate points.


It wasn’t that difficult for Jong Kook to notice the pretty girl and her group as they were seated at the third row, moreover, her breath-taking attire made it impossible for him to spot. His face noticeably brightened at her presence but then instantly dimmed when he saw two boys whispering to her, so close that Jong Kook childishly swear their lips were on her cheeks. However, he grinned like an idiot when he saw the girl brushing them away with an annoyed look.


“Jong Kook, why are you grinning foolishly?” Jong Kook was alarmed by the sudden question posed by his manager over his earphone and realised that he had most probably made himself a fool on stage in front of thousands of his fans.


Jong Kook quickly recovered by thanking his beloved fans who had made the concert a success. He then further expressed his happiness and gratitude by smiling brightly and bow appreciatively towards the crowd. But Suk Jin and Jae Suk knew the real reason behind his flustering and they smiled knowingly.


At last, it was the finale of the concert and Jong Kook had the chance to invite a lucky fan to go on stage for a photo-taking hugging session. He grinned devilishly as he already had the idea of his target even though he was meant to pick the person through lucky draw.


The crowd roared in excitement when Jong Kook abandoned the lucky draw box and strode down the stairs purposefully towards the audience.


Ji Hyo’s heart fluttered like a butterfly when she saw Jong Kook walking towards the audience seat. She met his determined eyes and knew that he was coming straight for her. Alarms went off in her mind and she tried frantically to look for an escape route but she was sandwiched between Yong Hwa and Nichkhun, making it tough for her exit.


Though Yong Hwa and Nichkhun really liked Ji Hyo, they knew their senior’s ideal man was the idol standing before them. And hence they tried to play a little game of match-making. Both of them raised Ji Hyo hands unexpectedly and waved to attract the singer’s attention.


Ji Hyo thought she would either die of embarrassment or anger at her juniors’ interference. Nonetheless, the crowd cheered, cheering for the pretty lady in white dress.


Her heart thumped quickly when Jong Kook smiled so sweetly at her and asked for her hand in a gentlemanly way. Ji Hyo knew she couldn’t possibly reject his offer as this would certainly result in getting him embarrassed. But she hesitated in accepting as every cells of her body screamed “ALERT!”


It was actually Yong Hwa who helped her to make the decision as he placed her right hand in Jong Kook’s outstretched hand. Jong Kook could not help but beamed with happiness when he saw the boy’s supportive look. He gently led the pretty angel back to the stage and the crowd deafening cheers nearly drowned the couple.


Seeing the beautiful angel so close made Jong Kook dazzled. “O-Okay, we… We shall begin by…” The shy singer stuttered, making the audience laughed at his shy move. Nevertheless, they assisted him by cheering. “Kim Jong Kook, fighting!”


Receiving the energetic boost by his fans, Jong Kook took a deep breath and began again. He bowed elegantly and smiled at the blushing girl. “May I have the name of the pretty angel standing in front of me?”


“S-Song Ji Hyo…” It was Ji Hyo’s turn to stutter as she voiced out her name softly. Jong Kook was overjoyed to finally know the name of the girl who had captured his heart at the shopping mall. Without any warning, Jong Kook pulled Ji Hyo into his embrace.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi there, so sorry for the late update today, I almost thought I would have to postpone it till tomorrow... ^_~
Just a tiny bit of spartace moments... >__<
Anyway, think this is the longest chapter I ever wrote! ^_^

Thanks for reading and do let me know where do I need to improve! *bow*