~ Chapter Twenty ~

Forgive My Way of Loving You... (Hiatus - Apologies!)

 

The lady in black walked threatening towards the trio, never once lowering her sword. Her menacing eyes seemed to be staring intently at the youngest man.


“Ji Hyo? Ji Hyo ya, what had happened to you? Why you are suddenly like this? Are you alright?” Jong Kook stared unbelievably at Ji Hyo while trying to walk towards her. Jong Kook could not understand what was happening. One moment, the three men were crowding around the unconscious Ji Hyo at the living room, and the next moment they were standing at a bustling parade square with Ji Hyo having a total 180° change in attitude.


Though Suk Jin and Jae Suk also could not comprehend the situation, they decided it was best if they pulled Jong Kook away from Ji Hyo for the time being.


“Ji Hyo?” Kwang Soo echoed. “That girl looks really like Sung Im…”


“She is indeed known as Cheon Sung Im in your universe, young fellow.” One of the middle-aged men explained. “Song Ji Hyo is just our name for her in the other universe… By the way, I’m Ji Suk Jin and this is Yoo Jae Suk… Don’t ask me why are we here. Well, we have no idea too.”


“Cheon Sung Im?” Gary and Dong Hoon called out in surprise. The crowd was unable to believe that the small girl managed to survive alone at the alternate universe. The little girl had blossomed into a young beautiful lady if not for the fact that she was smirking evilly at them. Adding more to their astonishment, it seemed that Sung Im possessed such high power that she was able to summon the porthole and teleported three other men with her.


“Hahaha! That’s right! I’m back! Cheon Sung Im is back!” Sung Im aka Ji Hyo tilted her head up and laughed arrogantly.


“Can someone just freaking explain what the hell is going on here?” Jong Kook could not help but cursed as he simply could not grasp the weird situation.


“Fine! Let me explain to you then, Kim Jong Kook…” Sung Im smirked devilish at the dumbfounded guy. The crowd gasped upon hearing the name which acted as a confirmation to their suspicion.


“Yes, all of you, you have guessed correctly! Bingo! He’s the ultimate heir of the universe, Kim Jong Kook the Royal Prince!” Ji Hyo announced. “And I’m Cheon Sung Im who had supposedly murdered him ten years ago and was sentenced to be abandoned in the alternate universe. Hahaha…! That was such a lenient punishment! I’ve been truly grateful towards the late King and Queen for their decision. Frankly speaking, I was once afraid of my future. But… I was fortunate to come across two men, known as Ji Suk Jin and Yoo Jae Suk who innocently took me in and raised me. I was then given another name as ‘Song Ji Hyo’. Years after years, I’ve been constantly training and upgrading myself, hoping to return one day to claim my rightful throne!”


Sung Im’s speech was a hard blow to Jong Kook who only managed to understand that his beloved Ji Hyo aka Sung Im had supposedly killed him ten years ago. Sharp inhale sounds could be heard from the crowd who were outraged at her bold words. Only Suk Jin and Jae Suk sighed and shook their head as clearly they did not believe in her bull but mentally they applauded and complimented Ji Hyo for her absolutely excellent acting.


“However, I don’t understand! Why are you still alive, Kim Jong Kook? Initially, I thought you were just a duplicate in the alternate universe. Hence, I didn’t pay much attention to you. But too bad, you were blindly attracted to me, making such a perfect opportunity for me to get closer to you and investigated further. I would personally thank the angels above for delivering you to my doorstep. Finally, I found out that you are indeed the Royal Prince of this universe and you are not dead! My efforts were wasted! I could be the ruler of the entire universe if not because of you, a small flaw which causes the failure!” Ji Hyo screamed. “And this won’t be tolerated!”


It happened so fast that none of them could react as Sung Im was quick as a lightning. Within milliseconds, she was right in front of Jong Kook with the sword pointing directly at his heart.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mianhae, my lovely readers... >__<
Just a short chapter update today. But the next one will be a longer one, I promise! *pinky promise*

Thank you for those who have commented... Thank you for those who have been silently supporting by subscribing & reading this story...

As usual, do let me know where I need to improve! ^_^

And oh, try guessing the storyline, I'm giving away karma points! I've just given one reader who has guessed incredibly close to my plots! ^_~