~ Chapter Five ~

Forgive My Way of Loving You... (Hiatus - Apologies!)

“Hey, Ji Hyo! Calling Miss Mong to Earth!” Jae Suk used the unique nickname he had for Ji Hyo and waved his hand anxiously in front of the blank girl. A flash of hurt and longing appeared on Ji Hyo’s face before she came back to her senses.


Suk Jin and Jae Suk saw the change of expression but kept quiet about it. This was not the first time they saw such raw emotion however they chose to ignore it and decided not to probe the subject as it seemed that Ji Hyo did not want to talk about it. The two fathers knew that Ji Hyo was recalling flashes of her past but they respected her decision and helped her by pretending they never saw it.


“Are you too excited about the concert, so much so that you are worried of what to wear on Saturday? No worries, young girl, appas will bring you shopping tomorrow to fill your wardrobe with fancy clothes!” Suk Jin tried to stir the atmosphere. “Well, we don’t really mind if you bring us a fine, young handsome son-in-law for us!”


Ji Hyo knew that her fathers are trying to cheer her up by joking around with her to minimise the awkwardness. She was grateful that her two fathers never ever pushed or interrogate her about her past and hence she played along with it. “Aish… Stop it, appa! Who say I like him?”


“Oh, really?” Jae Suk poked her reddened cheeks. “I wonder who is the girl that will buy all of Kim Jong Kook’s albums and followed closely on his news? Ah… Who is the girl that will stare dreamily at Kim Jong Kook’s poster every night before going to sleep? Heeheehee…!”


Ji Hyo buried her reddened cheeks into her palms and shook her head wildly at her appas’ accusation. Knowing they had enough of teasing their daughter, they hugged Ji Hyo tightly and whispered her good night before promising her to go shopping the next day.

---

Ji Hyo shook her head and hands wildly, mouthing a ‘no’, but to no avail as she was being dragged into the fifteenth boutique of the day. Who says that only women know the joy in shopping? Her two appas definitely found pleasure in dragging Ji Hyo into every shops and emerging with lots of clothes, shoes and accessories in both hands.


Emitting an exasperated sigh, she entered the changing room for the umpteen times with a bunch of clothes in her hands. Looking at the revealing white dress that bare her smooth and fair shoulders and hardly reaching her thighs, she creaked opened the dressing room door slightly and hesitated in coming out.


“Alright, don’t be shy, my pretty princess!” Suk Jin cooed his daughter in coming out. He had chosen the dress for her and wanted to know how good it would look on Ji Hyo.


“Appas… I don’t want to come out, can I?” Ji Hyo tried to plead with her big, innocent eyes and pouty lips. However, this tactic was useless on the anxious Suk Jin and Jae Suk as they tried to ask Ji Hyo in coming out. Soon, several salesgirls crowded around and helped to persuade Ji Hyo, making her wanting to bury in a hole due to embarrassment.


Minutes passed and the crowd seemed not giving up on persuading, Ji Hyo then reluctantly stepped out of the changing room. The effect was instantaneous as she heard many gasps of approvals and compliments.


From the corner of the room, a young boy was stunned by the beauty of the girl. He felt a tug at his heart and experienced an indescribable feeling. Somehow, he found the girl oddly familiar. Feeling he needed to know the girl more, he grabbed a pair of gorgeous white heels and strode towards the bare-footed girl.


Ji Hyo was so awkward at the crowd praising her that she neglected her surroundings. She was so shocked to see a boy kneeling beside her, trying to fit her feet into a pair of four inch killer heels. Unknowingly, she assisted in slipping her feet into the perfectly sized heels as she struggled to balance herself by resting her hand on the stranger’s muscular shoulder.


“Oooooooh! Is it Cinderella and her Prince Charming?” Jae Suk where she merely rolled her eyes in annoyance. However, Ji Hyo felt alarmed at the appearance of the stranger and her instinct warned her to get away from the boy for no reason.


Finally, the boy rose and it was now Ji Hyo’s turn to gasp.


“Kim Jong Kook!” The crowd erupted in surprised gasps.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Ah~~~! Finally the appearance of Kim Jong Kook... ^_^
I'm so sorry for the extremely slow progress! >__<