~ Chapter Ten ~

Forgive My Way of Loving You... (Hiatus - Apologies!)

The crowd screamed in excitement at the lovely scene. Suk Jin and Jae Suk nodded their heads in contentment while Nichkhun and Yong Hwa though felt depressed, they also cheered for Jong Kook and Ji Hyo.


The couple on stage was frozen in place. Both of them were so close to each other that Jong Kook could sniff Ji Hyo’s sweet feminine scent while Ji Hyo could hardly breathe when her nostril could only breathe in Jong Kook’s slightly sweaty and manly scent.


In an act of impulse, Jong Kook pulled away slightly before leaning his forehead with Ji Hyo’s and stared deeply into her clear eyes, earning gasps from the crowd. Afraid that it would lead to a scandal, Jong Kook’s manager quickly ordered the curtains to be drawn, signalling the end of the of the concert.


Unknown of the real intention, the audience applauded for the successful concert and they rose to leave in an orderly manner. Suk Jin, Jae Suk, Yong Hwa and Nichkhun were worried for Ji Hyo and hence they decided to stay put for the time being before going backstage to look for her.


“Is our Ji Hyo noona being kidnapped by Kim Jong Kook?” Nichkhun asked jokingly, earning a smack from Yong Hwa.


“That isn’t possible… But if it really happens, I won’t mind.” Yong Hwa grinned. “It will be the modern version of ‘Prince and Princess’ story!”


The truth – Ji Hyo was indeed ‘kidnapped’ by Jong Kook as he carried her bridal style to the dressing room. She tried to resist but her strength was futile against the muscular man. Disappointed that her years of training at the police academy weren’t of any threat to the singer, Ji Hyo pouted sulkily. Jong Kook chuckled at her defeated face and her adorable pout.


“If you don’t stop pouting, I would kiss you on the lips…” Jong Kook suggested seductively, making Ji Hyo blushed and covered in fright. Looking at Ji Hyo’s rosy cheeks made Jong Kook had an impulse of having a bite but he resisted his urge in order not to scare the girl in his arms.


Jong Kook gently placed Ji Hyo on the couch and then proceeded to sit beside her, hoping to initiate a friendly chat. However, Ji Hyo had another intention. She sprang off the couch and dashed unsteadily towards the door in the pair of killer heels.


It was such a shame and pity that Jong Kook wasn’t in the police force. Jong Kook’s reflex was fast as lightning and his strength resulted from training daily in the gym had him easily captured Ji Hyo back into his arms. He encircled her waist which caused Ji Hyo to lose her balance. As a result, Ji Hyo landed on Jong Kook laps.


Ji Hyo’s neck felt ticklish from Jong Kook’s steady breathing behind her and her abdomen burnt where his muscular arm was hugging. She froze in place due to the unexpected intimacy position while Jong Kook didn’t move as he was savouring the blissful moment.


And that was exactly how Jong Kook’s manager, Suk Jin, Jae Suk, Yong Hwa and Nichkhun found them.


Ji Hyo stood up in fright, hoping to explain the misunderstanding but Suk Jin shushed her.


“It’s okay, Ji Hyo ya. We did not assume anything and we know nothing disgraceful happen judging from Jong Kook’s guilt-free and truthful face.” Suk Jin reassured and Jae Suk patted Ji Hyo’s back soothingly.


“KIM JONG KOOK! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT WERE YOU DOING ON STAGE EARLIER??? YOU HAD JUST CREATED THE PERFECT OPPORTUNITY FOR SCANDAL!!!” Jong Kook’s manager bellowed loudly at the singer, ignoring the presence of others.


Jong Kook did not even bat an eyelid at his manager’s outrage. He walked to the table, picking up a stack of paper and torn it to pieces. He then calmly threw the torn sheets at his manager.


“That’s my answer.”

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi everyone, sorry for the short chapter update... >__<
I'll update again tomorrow! *bow*

Thanks for all your feedback and comments! ^_^