~ Chapter Twenty-Nine ~

Forgive My Way of Loving You... (Hiatus - Apologies!)

 

Jong Kook lazily twirled a strand of Sung Im’s hair while gazing fondly at her sleeping face. His heart ached at the thought of his wife being exhausted by him last night. But one could not blame him for his overly-demand as Jong Kook was addicted to Sung Im’s sweet scent that kept him wanting more and more. He chuckled lightly at the high possibility of getting her pregnant and could almost imagine kids running around their house.


Sung Im stirred slightly and burrowed herself in Jong Kook’s embrace. She smiled in her sleep at the comfy warmth and snuggled even closer to the source. Alarms started to go off in Jong Kook’s mind and… body. All parts of his body were instantly awakened at the wonderful and delicious sensation of Sung Im’s body plastered to his.


Unfortunately, Sung Im had chosen a bad timing to wake up. She rubbed her eyes groggily and stretched her body, not knowing that her body was exposed to the hungry eyes of her husband who was greedily drinking her beauty.


Unaware of the effect caused by her onto the stoned Jong Kook, she smiled and greeted him morning by a light kiss on his lips. Bad move. It was indeed a bad move as Jong Kook immediately pounced on her.


And breakfast was forgotten and skipped.


---


Sung Im woke up with a growling noise emitted from her tummy. She was famished as the clock showed it was already one in the afternoon. It was daily ritual for Sung Im to wake up late and yet not feeling hungry. But it was her first time having the unpleasant feeling of being hungry as she was physically drained from the vigorous exercise since last night.


Sung Im sat up in the bed and was disappointed that Jong Kook was nowhere in sight. However, thinking on a brighter note, she was glad that he was not around at the moment. Sung Im did not want to be his ‘lunch’.


She got off the bed and went into the adjacent bathroom to take a shower. Sung Im sighed in bliss when the warm water washed her sore body. After rinsing, she turned off the tap and pumped the shower gel onto her hand. But before she could apply it, another pair of hands s from behind her to get the soap and proceeded to apply on her body.


“Ya! Kim Jong Kook!” Sung Im hurried to get his hands off her and covered her sensitive parts with her hand. “It’s broad daylight!”


“And so?” Jong Kook asked wickedly while cornering Sung Im to the wall. “Does any law state that couples are not allowed for ‘special exercises’ during daytime? Don’t you know that I love to exercise daily?”


“Ya! You…”


“Relax, Sung Im ya… I know that you must be tired and sore from the exercises. I’m merely here to give you a nice bath.” Jong Kook smiled and pulled Sung Im towards her for better access.


True to his word, Jong Kook kept his promise and simply gave Sung Im a nice bath before dressing her up nicely and took her out for lunch. It was agreed to have a simple lunch gathering with their family and close friends after their wedding.


Everyone tried to stifle their giggles when they saw what Sung Im was wearing. It was a beige turtleneck sweater which they knew it was to cover the hickeys marked by Jong Kook. Sung Im tried hard not to squirm under their teasing eyes. Unwillingly, her face became a deep shade of red, making it seemed like a delicacy in her husband’s eyes.


And Jong Kook could hardly not take any action at the delicate sight. He naughtily pecked Sung Im’s cheek in front of everyone, making them envious of the happily married couple openly displaying their affection.


“Urgh! Jong Kook hyung! Do it somewhere discreet! Just do it behind closed door like your bedroom with Sung Im noona!” Kwang Soo covered his ‘innocent’ eyes and teased.


Jong Kook and Sung Im had requested their close friends to remain calling them by their names and not by their royal titles. Suk Jin had taught Joong Ki, Gary, Dong Hoon and Kwang Soo on some of their language in the alternate universe. The youngest, Kwang Soo, was quick to learn and used the terms taught to show certain level of respect to the couple.


Seeing that Sung Im had turned into a tomato, Jae Suk was kind enough to stop their teasing and suggested ordering lunch which everyone agreed enthusiastically as they were famished.


The afternoon was filled with light and joyful laughter.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm too ashamed to face all my readers >_<
I'm away for so long and I only managed to update a short chapter..

Sorry, everyone, I was tied down with work. *bow*

Nonetheless, the next chapter will be the last episode of this ridiculour story... Whereby all the kids will come running out...
Hopefully, I'll manage to squeeze out more time next week.

Thanks for all your support and kind comments. I was very motivated by this unseen strength. ^_^

As usual, scold me if you want. Comment and leave your footprints! ^_~