Sacred Highschool

Oh My Gukkie Review Gallery

 

Story Link - Sacred Highschool

Ti  t  l  e       4     /   5

De s c r  i  p  t  i  on & Fo  r  e w o  r  d       1 5   /    20
Ap p e a   r   a n c  e       8  /  10
Pl o  t     2  0    /   2  0
F l  ow        1 0    /   10
Wr  i  t  ing    S  t y le           1 5    /   15
S p  e  l  l  in g   ,    G  r   a  m   m  a  r   ,  P u  n   c  t  u  a   t   i   o  n       1 9   /    20
O  v  e  r  a l  l        9  1     /     1 0   0 

Title: 4/5

 

 

It was interesting but you should give more interesting title that could grab readers attention just in one glance. But it was okay, I have the interest to read when I read the title.

 

 

Description&Foreword: 15/20

 

The description is great but I have a problem with the characters profile. I think that you need to make their characteristic look more appealing and still make it mysterious so the readers feel excited to read it.

 

I want to say about the font, I think you need to use Georgia, Times New Roman or Verdana so it will look more interesting and have that exciting feels to read. To me, font actually can show the readers what is exactly they're reading. Just imagine make a sad story with the Comic Sans Ms font, it will be a joke exactly.

One more thing, if you want to put a link, you need to click the link icon that have earth label on it and paste the links there. It would be nice if you put all the credits you want to put below the all the foreword and description it will make your story look more neat and people will respect you more.

 

 
 
Appearance: 8/10

 

I don't have any problems with the poster. I think it suits the story just the problem is the letter make me confuse. That's the only problem for appearance.

 

 

Plot: 20/20

 

I must give this full marks since the plot was great and awesome. I like how you make almost everything look suspend and mysterious just like your story.

 

 

 
Flow: 10/10

 

 

Since it was chapter story, everything must be clear and understandable, and you made it. It was awesome and clear because you makes the Point Of View.

 

 

Writing Style: 15/15

 

 

I don't have any problem with your writing style. It was great but I think you need to use a different words that make the readers feel more excited to read it.

 

 

Spelling, Grammar, Punctuation: 19/20

 

There's a few of spelling mistakes and grammar mistakes. It's okay. Sometime, I also make this kind of mistakes. So far, it's great because it was really rare for me to find your spelling mistakes.

 

 

Overall: 91/100

Congrats :D I really like the story. Do follow my advice, it's okay if you don't want.

 

 

Review by -anneramona