Imposter

Oh My Gukkie Review Gallery

Story Link - Imposter

 

Title: 3/5

I could say that it's doesn't show any charm for readers to click on your story and it didn't catch my attention when I first saw it. Make it more classy and interesting.

 
 
 

Description&Foreword: 16/20

The description of the story is great and it's really makes the reader want to click on the suscribe button just to read the story.

But, I have a problem with character. It makes me curious who's the one that lose memories. Who is her? I know it's a great opportunity for you to use it for attract the readers to read your story, but describe more about the character. Who is she? Who is he? It's really important to many of readers. Maybe if you tell more about it would make your story even great.

It would be more interesting if you describe it on description or foreword instead of the next few chapters full with their character description.

Appearance: 10/10

Couldn't say anything, the designer really done a great work. The poster show the things that's happening inside the story. I like how it's angsty but yet the readers could see the drama through the poster and background. The poster show how she was completely became more mature and non-ty woman. 

 

 

Plot: 17/20

The plot is somewhat cliche. Arranged marriage because of the debt his/her father have so the child is the victim. But when it's about the plastic surgery, I could tell that your story is one of a kind. It's rare for any authors out there could dare making their protagonist looks really awful, and didn't naturally 'perfect'. I love how you make her looked wicked and flirtatious.

 
 
 
Flow: 9/10

The story flow is great. But in a few chapters, you have gone so fast with not-so detail information about what the character do exactly or their feels. But still, it's great.

 
 
 
Writing Style: 15/15

Your writing style and skills is really great. I love how you described their positions, their situations, what they wear, how you describe a character is great.

 
 

Spelling, Grammar, Punctuation: 16/20

It's really rare to find your mistakes. But I have problem with the Kim So Yeon or Kim Se Yeon. That's the only common mistake I saw when I read your story

 
 

Overall: 86/100

Don't be sad or mad about the marks. Your story is great. I have became Joongki and Chae Won fan because of your story. Nice job. Do follow my advice, it's okay if you don't want.

Review by Ayaaachan