The Black Diary

Oh My Gukkie Review Gallery

 

Story Link - The Black Diary

 

Title (3/5)

The title was interesting, but there is one point where I feel it wasn't eye catching enough for me to actually read it. "The Black Diary" was good for the story though. I thought it fit in well.

 

Description/foreword (20/20)

It was actually really really interesting. It got me interested from the start! *Thumbs up*

 

Appearance (4/10)

Appearance lacks. You can try getting a graphic somewhere or a story layout. 

Appearance isn't good at first, but once you read the description, it solves it so I gave you points for that.

 

Plot (19/20)

Since this is a horror set, I can say what the plot is. I LOVED the way you made the readers a main character that was reading a book. It was very impressive honestly. I LOVED IT!

 

Flow (7/10)

Your flow is a bit rushed in a few chapters. Especially the very short chapters. There wasn't very good chills in the short updates. The first chapter. 3rd chapter, and 5th chapter have to be the best ones in my opinion.

 

Writing Style (15/15)

Your writing style is very nice. I appreciate the immensely amazing detail work in the paragraphs.

 

Spelling, Grammer, Punctuation (17/20)

Spelling was good. 

Grammer, I can find places where I get confused. Then I have to read again to fix the sentence somehow. There wasn't anythingwrong with it, but just keep in mind that you may want to use some words readers can understand.

Puntuation was good.

 

OVERALL (85/100)

Woah, this was like the best. I love horror and this just like made my night. I loved it!! I loved the Victoria one a lot. The Eric one was like really creepy, but it was really good. I was like..socketsis a funny word haha and I laughed, lol.

I'm a weirdo ok, I get it.

There wasn't many things that I could find bad! I was having a hard time for this review, haha.

I hope you become very successful, hwaiting!

 

 

Review by inspiritkpop