Mistaken Couple

Between Love & Friendship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 • Chapter Nine • 

 

 

Eunji's POV:

 

 

Sunshine hovered over my peaceful morning face. I  glanced the time on my round clock. It's still early so I can still get more sleep. Afterwards my I can hear someone who is knocking at my door. My mom.

 

"Honey~ wake up Eunji ah.." my mom shook my shoulders lightly.

 

"Mom, it's still early~" I grunted with my still closed eyes.

 

"But there's someone who is waiting for you downstairs.."

 

Bwoh who would that be?

 

"Who is that mom? Did he dropped some name?" I asked as I uncover the blanket from my sleeping face. 

 

"He's a tall tanned handsome guy...he's...Kei? He's in the living room now."

 

What? Bwoh? Did my mom mean Kai?

 

"Mom it's Kai not Kei. You probably misheard that..But is he really downstairs? As in NOW?"

 

"Yes, now. He's been waiting for you since earlier."

 

"Okay thanks mom. I'll be downstairs. I'll just fix myself. I'm changing now." Mom went out my bedroom and smiled at me. That smile has a meaning. I know my mom. I know she thinks of something between us. Ughhhh, controversial. I chuckled.

 

 

 

Eunji is now finished preparing everything. She put her things and stuff into her sling bag and checked herself at the mirror. She exited her door and finally went downstairs. She saw Kai at the living room playing with Kanghee.

 

 

So he can be a good Hyung too? she smiled privately.

 

 

"Hey Mr. Poker face, why are you here?" She said sarcasticly and she's about to laugh. Eunji doesn't know why is Kai being weird now going in your house in this early morning.

 

"To pick you up Bipolar bear." he said and stood up from the sofa. He ruffled Kanghee's hair playfully who is now playing with his lego robots at the playmats.

 

"Let's go?" Kai asked and offered to help her bring some of her heavy stuffs.

 

"Uhh sure. Bye umma, appa and Kanghee!" Eunji said gleefully and waved. She decided to eat her breakfast there at the school with Kai.

 

"Okay! Take care sweety. Don't forget to bring these lunchboxes. Kai-gun, I also made one for you." Mrs. Lee said and smiled sincerely that made Kai nod in awe.

 

"Thank you Mrs. Lee. We will surely enjoy eating every spoonful of these." Kai smiled gratefully.

 

"Aigoo~ Okay better leave now kids or else you guys will be late." Eunji and Kai nodded in rhythm and left the house. 

 

Eunji's mom just sighed and sneered.

 

"Our daughter has such a nice friend. Right yeobo?" Mrs. Lee asked his husband who is now reading a newspaper. Mr. Lee nodded in approval.

 

"Eomma, I'm not seeing Myungsoo hyung anymore. Is he mad at me because I smacked his head the last time he visited and played with me? I miss teasing him." Kanghee pouted cutely.

 

"Hmmm Eunji doesn't speak and do talks about him recently...I wonder if they had little misconception. I hope everything's fine." Mr. Lee said and continued sipping his brewed coffee.

 

 

 

 

 

Myungsoo woke up because of the sunlight and chirping of birds through his glass window. He then saw a green sticky note glued on his headboard.

 

Hey sleepy head. You slept with dried tears on your cheeks. I hope you can get over this and befriend Eunji again. Talk to me when we meet. See you at school later.

 

 -Yeol                   

 

 

Myungsoo's POV:

 

 

I have gained enough courage. I will engulf my pride this time. I should apologize to Eunji later at school. I want the old us back.

 

I'm at the school now. I'm just waiting for the bell to ring again for lunch time. I'm glancing at my wrist watch every second. 20 minutes left. I hope I can see her again this time. We're not talking for almost a week since the incident at the hallway when I punched that Kai guy. I can't stand this anymore. I'm too preoccupied about what should I say to her when I had the chance to talk with my bestfriend again. 

 

 

RING!

 

 

The bell finally rang. I scootly grabbed my black backpack and went with Infinite.

 

"Hey Yeol, thanks for last night." I approached and smiled at this choding.

 

"Nothing Mr. Hopeless romantic." he mumbled under his breath and chuckled playfully.

 

"Bwoh?" I eyed him.

 

"Nothing. So..I think you'll be looking for Eunji now?"

 

"Yeah right. Uhh Yeol can you accompany me?"

 

"Sure thing. Why not? Hyungs, Jjong, just proceed to the cafeteria. Me and Myung will just finish some business. Something important for Myungsoo.

 

"Okay~ Be sure to follow us. In our table ayt?" Sunggyu hyung instructed assuring the two of us to proceed afterwards. We have our own table at the midst of the cafeteria since we are known as the kingkas of Woollim High, students don't ever occupy that vacant table. It's only for us, Infinite.

 

"Eung~ bye!!" Sungyeol and I bid goodbye and started to think where can I see Eunji. We now paced and find her.

 

 

 

 

 

"Hey Kai, let's eat." Eunji said as he shook the head of the sleeping guy on his desk."

 

"Where do you wanna eat?" he raised his head and looked at Eunji.

 

"At the school gazebo where we first met. Isn't that too sentimental?" Eunji chuckled. Everything that is happening to her life every day is very precious. She treasures them the most.

 

"No it's fine. Sure! Let's get going before it's l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter