Jealous?

Between Love & Friendship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I feel so down right now :( But I'll still write because I love you guys <3 //throws hearts//    P.S. And I love MyungJi couple too <3 plus this story ;)      

 

 

 

  • Chapter Twenty- Five • 

 

 

"Can we be friends? It's like..I want to know Kim Myungsoo more. And I want him to know me as well. All I want is to be close to him. Help me Eunji, please." Mirae said that made me shocked. Ugh. Eunji, she's not that bad. Maybe you should atleast help her? Myungsoo isn't that cold anyway.

 

I thought for a while. Why does she want to be close to Myungsoo? But maybe I could be a great help to her. She's cute and bubbly. I see no problem befriending her.

 

"Fine." I chuckled. 

 

"So..friends?" She extended her right hand and look directly at me.

 

"Friends." I shook her hand and smiled sincerely at her.

 

 

 

 

"Uhhh, Eunji. Where's this class at?" Mirae asked me while showing her admission slip as we walk along the corridors. Every student turns around to see us like they were obliged too. They're carried away because of Mirae's natural beauty.

 

"Oh. This way. We have the same class every Mondays and Thursdays." I smiled. We can get through along, I think. "Umm..where's Myungsoo class, Eunji?" She asked once again. This is strange. Why does she keep on asking Myungsoo?

 

"He has the same class with us too. But sometimes he's being excused since he's the captain of Woollim High's men's soccer team." I stated that made agape like she can't believe it.

 

"Really? He's so cooool!" Mirae squealed like a fangirl. Well, whatever. He's mine though. She stopped walking. I stopped too. "So I heard that you're great friends with Myungsoo. Bestfriend to be exact. That's what I've overheard." Mirae said to me while eyeing her admission slip once again. Where did she got that thought? "Uh..yeah.." I just nodded uneasily. This is wrong.

 

"Good. Then I still have a chance on him." Mirae let out a sly smile and held my shoulders. "You'll be our cupid, Eunji!" Mirae shooked my shoulders and show her eye grin. No. This isn't right. Yo stupid Eunji. Why did you nodded when she asked that you and Myung are just friends? I should be honest.

 

As we walk again, this time I stopped and spoke. "Mirae yah, honestly me and Myungsoo are a cou--" Before I could say that she just squealed in awe and looked at how the varsity players at the court practice well. "They're so hot Eunji! I didn't regret transferring from the all-girl-school I entered before. Co-Ed academy is the best!!!" She squealed once again, totally ignoring what I'm going to say. I sighed. I think I should just tell her next time.

 

As me and Mirae are about to enter our first class, I saw Sungjong running abruptly towards us. "Noona!" He called me. "Eoh, Hi Jjongie," I gave out a smile. 

 

"Eunji Noona! E-emergency. Myungsoo hyung," Sungjong uttered while panting. Trickles of perspiration roll over his milky white skin. I suddenly felt nervous. So this concerns about Myung? "He fainted." Sungjong said worriedly. Goodness. Myungsoo fainted?? I hate it. I'm not even there when he needs me the most. I should check him. I gazed at Mirae and she was left clueless. She can't say a word as Sungjong said Myungsoo's name.

 

"Where is he? Tell me." I said worriedly, full of anticipation for Sungjong's response. Sungjong leaned near me and whispered. "Myungsoo hyung is in our secret place." So he's pertaining about the rooftop? I nodded immediately muttered to him that 'I'll come right away'. Sungjong left and went upstairs to the rooftop. It's just Mirae and I left at the corridor since the bell rang awhile ago. 

 

"Mirae yah, just proceed to the classroom first. I'll be right back." I looked at her but she just looked down. "Eunji, I wanna go with you. I want to know what happened to Myungsoo." Mirae said. What? She's becoming stubborn. No, she can't. It's her very first class. She shouldn't ditch like what I always do. But as I look at her eyes, it tells that she's sure sincere about checking upon Myungsoo's state. Eunji, why do you need to be so soft-hearted?

 

"Fine." I held her wrist. "Let's go." She looked at me as if she can't believe that I'm going to reveal where the Infinite's secret place is just to check on Myung. We ran with all our might. Myungsoo needs me.

 

The secret place is no other than at the school's rooftop. At first, I didn't knew this but when Myungsoo and I were trapped there before, he revealed that the average room there is the Infinite's secret place, the academy personally built for them. Infinite came from influential families so no wonder the director and CEO of Woollim High approved that secret place. You can tell that the seven of them are rich spoiled brats but actually they are not. 

 

Mirae and I paced at the secret place at the rooftop and knocked at the glass door. Woohyun opened the door for me but he's shocked knowing that I brought someone with me. I'm the only girl who knew this place along with Jiyoon.

 

"Eunji ah, glad you came." Woohyun greeted me and shrugged off the idea that I brought another person who shouldn't know their secret place.

 

"H-hi." Mirae shyly greeted but Woohyun just scoffed and walked away, completely ignoring her presence. 

 

I saw that Mirae felt so down so I just drag her inside the room. "Uhh..It's okay Mirae. Let's go in?" She looked at me and nodded. We took off our shoes and stepped in the room. I saw Infinite sitting around the couch. I saw a lying Myungsoo. He looks so damn pale and he got a bruise at his arm. What the heck happened to him?

 

"Yah. Ireona!" I walked near him and shooked his arm. Sunggyu just gave me a pathetic look along with Hoya who also sent me an apologetic gaze.

 

"What happened to him??" I asked, still looking at the person on the black leathered couch.

 

"He had his bodyguards, Ji. He's trapped and they should always keep an eye on Myungsoo. Myungsoo tried to escape this morn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter