All in White 2

Marrying Cinderella

“Do you like it?” Heechul asked about the chocolate cake we’re eating.

“Love it,” I said before taking a bite.

This “official” first date is awesome, me and him in a romantic setup under the stars is how I pictured a romantics date should be. I haven’t told him, but Heechul looks awesome in his white tux. I hope this is not the last time I’m seeing him in white. He looks so cute eating his cake, so afraid to spill chocolate ganache in his suit; same with me ‘cause we’re both in white.

Super Junior is freakishly splendid waiters. The first thing in my head when I saw them was they’ll be joining the party because they’re in tux, little did I know that they’re catering. Haha!

Kyuhyun and Ryeowook was the first to come out of the room with appetizers (corn chowder and garden salad). Ryeowook was very polite while Kyuhyun was smirking and saying “I chanted some prayer on the salad to make the night a bit romantic, if you know what I mean.” Classic Kyuhyun; he never forgets to be the smart-aleck of the group.

Eunhyuk and Sungmin came next with the main dish (roasted lamb shanks in cranberry sauce and sweet potato puree). Eunhyuk was so clumsy he almost fell on the carpet. Thank goodness we’re not eating lamb shanks on the floor. His face turned bright red and Sungmin and Heechul was telling him off. It was hilarious how he bowed down in embarrassment. “I’m so sorry,” he apologized. Heechul went, “I’m not letting you give me food the next time. I’ll be worried sick if the next bulgogi you’ll give me was straight from the floor.” I said, “That’s not nice, Heechul. He didn’t mean it. It’s fine Eunhyuk, it’s not your fault the carpet’s super slick.” I smiled and he returned a smile as well.

Siwon and Leeteuk came with the dessert (chocolate cake with dark chocolate ganache and toasted almond slivers). Heechul was teasing Siwon, “I told you you’ll look good as waiter. You know what, if the acting and singing doesn’t work out in the future, this might be your calling.” I glared at Heechul and he immediately took it back, “It was a joke.” I smiled at Siwon, feeling a little bad for him actually. The cake tasted heavenly, but there’s always the every-bite-you-have-to-look-at-your-dress-if-there’s-ganache-on-it type of paranoia. But the stain is worth it anyways.

Dessert’s done and we’re both sipping wine in tall wine glasses. This night was perfect.

“You look amazing,” he suddenly said.

“You too,” I replied.

“I know,” he said, and he smiled.

Suddenly, a guitar was playing in the background (there was a different song that playing a while ago). It captured my attention. I look behind me. A few feet away, Sungmin was playing the guitar while Siwon was tapping a box drum. Beside him stood Yesung, Kyuhyun and Ryeowook.

Yesung began to sing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yf-vyTZeh9U

“Geudael mannareo ganeun giren
Jangmi hansongil nae sone deulgo
Nal bomyeo useojugetjiman
Modeunge geudaen iksukhagetjyo”

“May I have this dance, Miss Shin?” Heechul said. I almost jumped when I hear his voice near my ear. But then, I gave him a smile.

“Certainly, Mr. Kim.”

We stood in the middle of the deck. His hand wrapped around my waist and mine to his neck. We looked in each other’s eyes and then and there, magic sparked. That moment was perfect; it was magical, all a girl could ever ask for. I looked at him and he looks satisfied, like he’s been waiting for me his whole life and finally found me. He couldn’t help but smile, so I smiled back.

You know what? It’s so awkward having KRY sing to us live and s just a few feet away. But who cares! All I know right now is that…

 

…I’m with the girl of my dreams and she’s making me happy and she’s this close to me. All that’s missing is…

Wait… she closed her eyes. What does this mean? If this was a movie, it means she wants me to kiss her. That’s the typical romantic movie scene. But this is Yerin; she’s not a movie star let alone an actress. Yes, I want to kiss her but, darn it!

I looked towards my waiters and they’ve gone ballistic. “Just kiss her already!” I read Kangin’s lip.

NO! What should I do?

Suddenly, she spoke.

“Heechul, you know what?” she said, eyes still closed.

“What?”

“When a girl closes her eyes, it means she want you to kiss her.”

GULP! This is it! Yeah!

“So are you…letting me…”

“My eyes are closed, aren’t they?”

My lips met hers. All hell breaks loose. Some hundreds of thousands of electricity ran through my whole body. I love how it felt. Her lips were so soft. As she kisses me gently, all I can think about is I wanted to stay like this forever. It reminded me of the first time we met, how I’ve always wanted to kiss her pink lips. She was so gorgeous. Now, she’s mine.

She pulled away and finally opened her eyes.

“So…” she started.

“So…what?”

She smiled. “I love you.”

I smiled too. “I love you more.”

She kissed me on the cheek one last time and hugged me tightly.

Super Junior roared! They’re celebrating like Korea scored a goal in football finals. We both looked at their direction and we smiled.

“Finally, you two!” Leeteuk shouted. “So when’s the wedding?”

Yerin looked at me, smiled, and looked at Leeteuk. “We’ll plan it soon.”

I was surprised. “Are you serious?”

“What? You don’t want to marry me?” she smirked. “Too bad Heechul, I’m already yours. If that’s the case then…”

“Of course I want to marry you,” I said as I locked her inside my arms again. She laughed and it felt amazing.

“I knew my chants on the salad will work!” Kyuhyun yelled and Yerin laughed harder.

 Yerin whispered, “Our parents are so gonna flip out that the two of us work out.”

I whispered, “I know.”

 

 

__________________________________________________

It's a fairly short continuation on Heenim and Yerin's date. Did you like it? Tell me what you think about it. All comments are appreciated.

Crina