thirty

I Love You, Just Like This
Index:
(WH) - Woohyun speaking
(YJ) - Young Jae speaking
(SY) - Sooyoung speaking
(DH) - Daehyun speaking
(BY) - Yongguk speaking
(L) - Myungsoo speaking
(YA) - Yoona speaking
(Y) - Yuri speaking
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
A few more weeks had passed and Young Jae seemed to have recovered well.. enough. Only Daehyun was really able to hold him tightly. Everyone else was allowed to poke his arms without him freaking out. But.. he still had his moments. Whenever someone touched his bottom or even accidentally somehow touched his crouch, he would hide away. He would sometimes even burst out crying, causing concern. His thinking was also off as well. Whenever he made a decision, it was usually opposite of what Myungsoo knew that Young Jae would pick or sometimes he would say one thing whenever he meant the other. His grades were slipping, bringing shocked responses from everyone, but he acted like it was fine. He acted like it was normal.
 
Still, Young Jae felt like he had to change. He felt like he had to do something. Young Jae furrowed his eyebrows as he stared at himself in the mirror. More specifically, he was staring at his hair. It had grown longer over the period he had been with Daehyun and he had been dyeing his roots, but.. now.. he felt like he needed a change. For whatever reason, the people in the shows changed their hairstyle whenever they went through a change, so maybe it would help him.
 
Biting his bottom lip, he looked down at the hair dye that sat on the sink in front of him. Was it worth it? Was it really the best thing to do? The main question that was on his mind though was... Would Daehyun like it? He smiled a bit, feeling excited to see Daehyun’s reaction once he saw his hair. Young Jae really wanted to impress Daehyun and if it this was one of the many ways to do it, then he was willing to do it.
 
Picking up the plastic gloves, he slipped them on before picking up the bottle of hair dye and letting out a soft sigh. Closing his eyes, he took a moment to pull himself together before opening his eyes. He stared at himself with determination before slowly nodding. Sure, he had been dyeing his hair blond for a while now, but.. maybe it really was best to go with the chosen hair color.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Young Jae smiled sheepishly as he smiled at himself. He examined himself, making sure that he had gotten every inch of his hair before ruffling his own hair a bit. He wasn’t sure about how he looked, but he really hoped that he looked good enough for Daehyun. He jumped a bit as he heard knocking on the door. “Y-Yes..?!” (YJ)
 
“Young Jae! I wanna see my boyfriend already! You’ve been in there for too long and I miss you already!” (DH)
 
“H-Hold on! P-Please wait in the living room!” (YJ)
 
“Alright then!” (DH) Young Jae could hear Daehyun chuckling before the voice faded off. Young Jae looked back at himself in the mirror. Turning to look at the sweater on the towel rack, he took his shirt off before pulling the sweater over himself. Looking at his reflection once more to adjust his sweater, his eyes widened as he finally realized something. The sweater was revealing him!
 
Was that why Daehyun really liked this sweater whenever he wore it? Maybe he really should have worn a shirt underneath all along. He turned a bit red as he thought for a moment. How many people had seen his chest?! Sure, he wasn’t a girl so it wasn’t too much of a big deal, but it was still.. worrisome. Should he change out of it though? It.. it might draw unwanted attention and he didn’t want that, but.. he could wear it just for Daehyun. Just for this moment.
 
But, should he try to fix it a bit more? Young Jae ed the buttons that were on his shirt, neatly folding the flap over to reveal more of his collarbone. He felt uncomfortable doing this, but he really wanted to do something for Daehyun. He bit his bottom lip as he looked down at himself. He was wearing black skinny jeans, so he couldn’t really do anything about it. So, at the moment, he was currently alright. He really hoped that he surprised Daehyun through this.
 
Sticking his head out from the bathroom, he quickly looked around. So far, so good. Daehyun really must have gone to the living room. With a small smile, he quietly made his way over to the bedroom door, slowly opening it and peeking through the small crack that he had created. His eyes scanned the room, but he didn’t see Daehyun whatsoever. Where was he? Puffing out his cheeks as he furrowed his eyebrows, he was about to open the door fully before he jumped backwards and screamed the second Daehyun’s face came out of nowhere.
 
Daehyun burst out laughing as he opened the door, but his laughter died down the second he saw Young Jae. He turned a bit red as he bit his bottom lip, seeing just how different his boyfriend looked. He was no longer his cute boyfriend. He was his very y boyfriend. “Wooow... look at you... you’re even wearing that sweater I like on you!” (DH)
 
Young Jae turned red as he smiled sheepishly. He wasn’t entirely sure, but it really did sound like Daehyun liked how he looked. Young Jae bit his bottom lip as he walked up to Daehyun, wrapping his arms around Daehyun’s neck. “Do you like how I look? I-It’s okay..?” (YJ)
 
“It’s just.. wooow... You’re very.. y. Omo... are you showing more skin than usual..? Are you trying to seduce me?” (DH) Daehyun smirked a bit as he rose his eyebrows in a suggestive manner. Young Jae bit his bottom lip as he turned away and crouched down. He placed his arms over his knees and hid his face in his arms as tears began falling. Daehyun, completely surprised, made his way over to Young Jae and crouched down as well, making sure to keep all his weight on his good leg. “What’s wrong..? Did I say something wrong?” (DH)
 
“I-I’m sorry.. P-Please don’t.. c-call me y..” (YJ) The word only sent unwanted flashbacks to that day and he didn’t want to think about it anymore. He never wanted to think about it. He knew that it wasn’t Daehyun’s fault, so he couldn’t blame Daehyun for it. He had thought that if he heard Daehyun call him y, that he would be fine. That he would be happy, but it only brought him pain.
 
“I’m sorry.. I don’t mean to hurt you..” (DH) Daehyun placed an arm around Young Jae, rubbing Young Jae’s arm a bit as he huddled close to him. Young Jae wiped away at his tears before looking up at Daehyun and smiling a bit. He really was glad to have a boyfriend like Daehyun. He seemed to be the only one that could protect him from this pain that he constantly seemed to feel nowadays. “Are you going to be able to go? Myungsoo’s going to be here any minute.” (DH)
 
“I-I’m not done yet.. I-I have to go get changed.” (YJ) Daehyun nodded as they both stood up. Young Jae gave a longing look to Daehyun before he made his way to his things. He stopped to turn to look at Daehyun, whom only stared back at him. No. He had to take one step at a time to recovering. Young Jae wasn’t going to continue being like this. He hated feeling like this and if he was ever going to stop, he had to press forward. But for now.. “C-Can you wait for me in the living room? I.. I feel.. uncomfortable..” (YJ)
 
“Ah.. alright. Sorry.” (DH) Daehyun gave a small smile before he left the room, leaving Young Jae all alone to change in peace. Still.. he felt bad. Young Jae crouched down again, trying to hold in his tears. He can’t cry, he refused to. He has cried too much already. He had to get over it or else it’ll never go away. He held his head though, trying to shake out the images that flashbacks that just made him cringe. He hated this, he hated it!
 
No, he wasn’t going to give up. He has done research, he knows what to do. He can do this. He just has to come to terms with it, get.. some sort of closure, right? Taking in a deep breath, he stood up. Young Jae wanted that closure.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
The pair sat there in Myungsoo’s car with Myungsoo sitting in the front passenger seat. Young Jae kept his hands folded and between his legs as he looked out the window. He was nervous, so very nervous. He had asked Daehyun and Myungsoo if it was alright if he had closure from Woohyun before they went to Myungsoo’s party. They had agreed, but reluctantly. They weren’t sure if Young Jae was ready, but with Young Jae’s insisting, they were kind of forced to agree to it.
 
Soon, the car came to a stop and Young Jae could feel his heart pounding. He was starting to sweat as flashbacks began running through his mind. Still, he managed to push those memories away. He had to learn to accept that it had happened and moved in. It was so much easier said than done, but it had to be done somehow. Stepping out of the car, he made the other two wait in the car before making his way up to the house. Slowly, his footsteps brought him closer to the house. His legs felt like lead as they trudged through the snow and the only thing he could hear was his heartbeat, but he pressed forward. He wanted to get it over with.
 
He stopped once he was on the doorstep. Young Jae looked over his shoulder, back at the car, before he turned back to the door. Taking in a deep breath, he pressed the doorbell and froze. Was he really ready for this? Was he really ready to face his assaulter? He didn’t know, but he had to prepare himself quickly. Soon, the door opened and he could see Woohyun standing there with bruises all over him. He even had a broken arm, making Young Jae wonder what happened. Wooyhun stared at him, trying to figure out who he was, before his complexion became pale. “Y-Y-Young Jae..! I.. What are you doing here?!” (WH)
 
“I..” (YJ) Oh no. He was starting to feel nervous. He was starting to feel like he wanted to throw up. He was starting to feel like he wanted to cry. However, he pushed himself. He kept his thoughts fully focused on Daehyun, the one he loved. The one that would protect him no matter the cost, which was still worrisome. A look of determination, he looked back up at Woohyun. “I forgive you.” (YJ)
 
“H-Huh..?” (WH)
 
“I.. I forgive you for.. trying to have your way with me..” (YJ) Woohyun looked at him, being quite skeptical about this. Still, he only grinned as he took a step towards him. However, Young Jae didn’t falter. He didn’t step back. He wasn’t scared of him.. not anymore. “I need to know though.. why..? Why were you trying to have your way with me?” (YJ)
 
“For your y bottom, of course. Wanna.. you know.. have some fun if you’ve forgiven me?” (WH)
 
“No. I don’t want any ual relations with you. ual relations are only for those.. for those who really love each other. I.. I only love Daehyun. Because of you, I.. I feel uncomfortable whenever Daehyun calls me y. I feel uncomfortable whenever Daehyun touches me in certain ways. I-I.. I even break down and start crying whenever certain things happen. But.. I’m done. I.. I forgive you for it all.” (YJ) Despite the fact that he was starting to tear up, he took in a deep breath and calmed himself. He was starting to feel better, especially since Woohyun was just standing there now. Woohyun sighed as he rubbed the back of his head.
 
“Okay, fine. I won’t try anything on you anymore. I will, however, pursue you if you ever break up with that Daehyun, got that? If that happens though.. I won’t force it on you. Although.. you think you can talk to that friend of yours? Myungsoo?” (WH)
 
Young Jae rose a single brow as he stared at Woohyun, whom only chuckled nervously. “I was kidding... sort of. Anyway, just.. try to get better, alright? You’re making me feel really bad about what I did. Okay.. so I deserve what I got and you are quite the strong one, aren’t you? Only a month after what happened and already you’re seeking closure... if closure even applies to this situation.” (WH)
 
“I-I.. Y-Yes.. I have my charm that.. that Daehyun put on me. I.. I want to get better. I want.. to live like I used to. Thank you.. for understanding.” (YJ) The two said their goodbyes before Woohyun closed the door. Turning around, Young Jae took in a deep breath and sighed a bit. He felt better, he really did. It would.. take some time for him to feel more certain about feeling back to normal, but.. he had to try.
 
Walking down the stone path, he found himself smiling finally. A genuine smile. Once in the car, he wrapped his arms around Daehyun as he began crying, burying his face into Daehyun’s chest. Daehyun was completely confused, wrapping his own arms around Young Jae in an attempt to console him. “W-What happened?” (DH)
 
“I.. I forgave him.” (YJ) Young Jae pushed himself up, a smile on his face as tears continued to roll down his cheeks. “I forgave him Daehyun! I-I forgave him.. A-And.. he seemed really good with it. I’m so glad that.. I did this. I feel.. I really feel.. a lot better.” (YJ)
 
“Oh? Then.. I’m glad. I’m so glad to see you smiling happily once again.” (DH) Daehyun pulled Young Jae closer, holding him tightly as he smiled as well. Hopefully, Young Jae really will end up feeling better after this.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
They finally arrived at Myungsoo’s house. It wasn’t as big as Daehyun had expected it to be. In fact, he had been hoping it was going to be like a castle or something. It was nicely shaped, but it wasn’t exactly a house. Well, he didn’t really know what to call it, but it did have its own garage on the ground floor. Once the trio were out of the car, they got into an elevator and after Myungsoo put in the code, the elevator went up to the next floor before opening and revealing an impressively large room. Okay, it wasn’t all that large, but it was big enough to fit at least fifteen people comfortably, even with all the furniture that was around.
 
Looking around, Daehyun marveled at everything. Since Young Jae has been here multiple times, he wasn’t really in awe as he had been when he was younger. Still, it was pretty impressive. Young Jae made sure to cling to Daehyun at all times, not wanting to be alone. He bit his bottom lip as the pair finally sat down at once of the couches. “Yah. Myungsoo. Where is everyone?” (DH)
 
“Ah.. we’re actually early. I just wanted to make sure that you two got here before everyone else did.” (L) Daehyun didn’t bother questioning why Myungsoo wanted them here before everyone else. It didn’t really seem all that important to him, mostly because he was still looking at everything around him. “Oh and there’s some refreshment over there.. if you haven’t already noticed it. Help yourselves.” (L)
 
Daehyun hastily got to his feet, Young Jae helping him as much as possible as they made their way over to the long table that held various snacks and drinks. Daehyun stood there smiling with his mouth wide open, quite close to drooling if Young Jae hadn’t of closed his mouth. his lips, Daehyun began picking at various snacks, instantly popping them into his mouth. It didn’t matter how big they were, as long as they fit in his mouth! Of course, the really big snacks did require him to have to bit into them first. Otherwise, he was just nonstop eating.
 
Young Jae, however, was slowly taking his time to chew whatever he picked. Young Jae wanted to save room for when the main food came out since he did get full a lot quicker than Daehyun. Young Jae was just glad that Myungsoo made sure that the food was replenished often at the beginning of his parties, or there might not be any food left for when the guests actually start arriving. “YAH! DAEHYUN! STOP EATING!” (L)
 
“ANDWAAEEEE!!!” (DH) Daehyun put in another piece of hand fun before Myungsoo wrapped his arms around Daehyun and attempted to pull him away. “ANDWAEE!!! THEY ARE CALLING MEEEE!!!” (DH)
 
Young Jae began laughing as he watched Daehyun and Myungsoo. The two were still yelling at one another and struggling against one another, but neither one of them were giving up whatsoever. Finally though, people showed up. “Friends! It’s so lovely to see you two getting along so well!” (Y)
 
“What are you two doing?” (HC)
 
“You’re trying to get Daehyun away from the food.. aren’t you.” (BY) Daehyun glared at Yongguk before finding himself being thrown onto the nearby couch. If it wasn’t for his bad leg, he wouldn’t have been dragged away from all those poor food just waiting to be eaten.. by him!
 
“Daehyun! Save the rest of the appetizers for everyone else!” (L) Myungsoo regretted telling them to just go at it. He had forgotten that Daehyun was the type to eat a lot. He only remembered Young Jae’s eating habits, hence why he just told them to help themselves.
 
“Aish! But they HAVE to be eaten by ME!” (DH) Young Jae quickly sat behind Daehyun, wrapping his arms around Daehyun from behind to keep the older male from getting up and devouring everything on that table. Young Jae chuckled a bit as he held Daehyun tightly.
 
“Daehyuun... spend time with me!” (YJ) Daehyun stopped trying to get up as he looked from the food that was a few feet away and then back at Young Jae, whom was smiling happily. He couldn’t do it. He couldn’t possibly bring himself to do it. As much as it pained him, some things were just more important than other things.
 
“Okay, I’ll spend time with you.” (DH) Daehyun smiled as he held a hand up to Young Jae’s face, pressing his lips against Young Jae’s. Young Jae had frozen, but he quickly pushed down any bad feelings he had as he smiled, returning Daehyun’s kiss and taking a hold of Daehyun’s hand. Everyone else started to feel a bit uncomfortable with the couple still kissing one another before finally, Sooyoung pulled Daehyun away and separating the two, even if it was just a small distance.
 
“YAH! ENOUGH! WE GET IT! YOU LOVE EACH OTHER!” (SY) Sooyoung groaned as Daehyun sat up, grinning a bit as he kept his eyes on Young Jae. He took a hold of Young Jae’s hand, interlocking his fingers with Young Jae’s before looking at Sooyoung.
 
“Yah.. don’t be jealous of Young Jae!” (DH) Sooyoung scoffed before smacking Daehyun’s bad leg, causing the poor male to writhe in pain as he pulled his bad leg up to him. Sooyoung gave a ‘you deserved it’ type of look before she walked a small distance away. “Aish, Sooyoung! You’re so cruel to an injured man!” (DH)
 
“YAH, since when are you a man?! And anyway, you have a lot of energy! You’ll live!” (SY) Daehyun glared at Sooyoung before Young Jae giggled a bit, wrapping his arms around Daehyun once more as he snuggled his face into the back of Daehyun’s head. He really did love Daehyun’s scent, even though they technically used the same shampoo.
 
“So, are there anymore people coming?” (YA)
 
“There are. Yoona, Sooyoung, I’m sure you already know who’s coming. I suggest you two go prepare.” (L) Sooyoung began laughing evilly as both her and Yoona went wherever they were going to make whatever preparations they needed to make. As for the rest of the males, they stared in confusion.
 
“Who’s coming?” (DH)
 
“You’ll see. I suggest you don’t get angry though when you see who it is.” (L) The fact that Myungsoo had said not to get angry should have been hint enough about who it was. Sadly, no one else seemed to realize this and it only made Myungsoo sigh a bit.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
It didn’t take long before finally, people began showing up. They were all people from school, people from other schools, and older people that went to the next floor above for Myungsoo’s parents. Apparently, there were two different parties going on, which definitely brought surprise to both Daehyun and Yongguk. Sooyoung and Yoona would’ve been surprised too, but they were still M.I.A.
 
“Daehyun.. Um..” (YJ)
 
“Hm?” (DH) Daehyun turned from the food that he was currently eating, his mouth currently full with food already. The room was full of loud talking, so it was a bit hard to hear what Young Jae was currently saying. “Let’s go to a different area. I can barely hear you.” (DH)
 
Young Jae nodded before he began to lead the way. Daehyun quickly stuffed his plate and took a bottle of fruit punch before he followed after Young Jae. It didn’t take long before they were finally in a bedroom. In here, at least it was quiet. He made sure to put his things on top of the nearby dresser before he walked over to the bed and sat down next to Young Jae, whom was currently waiting patiently. “Daehyun.. I.. I wanted to give you your present early..” (YJ)
 
“Oh? I didn’t bring my present to give to you.” (DH)
 
‘N-No! I-It’s alright. This is only one out of two presents..” (YJ) Daehyun rose a single brow. Why did Young Jae want to give him a present early and wait, did he say two? As much as he loved receiving multiple presents, he still felt bad that he hadn’t gotten Young Jae two presents. Young Jae quickly began rummaging through his pockets before pulling out a small box and holding it out to Daehyun. He smiled sheepishly as he turned red, biting his bottom lip as Daehyun took the small box. “I-I hope you like it..” (YJ)
 
Daehyun smiled happily as he slowly began tugging at the ribbon. The ribbon was soon removed and Daehyun lifted the lid. Once he saw the contents of the box, he stared before looking at Young Jae, whom was silently laughing to himself. “Just kidding! You can wait until tomorrow!” (YJ)
 
“Aish.. this kid.” (DH) Daehyun closed the box and moved it off to the side before pushing Young Jae onto the bed. He swung his leg over Young Jae and leaned in close, causing the younger male to turn red almost instantly. “Should I punish you?” (DH)
 
“N-No... I-It was just a joke!” (YJ) Young Jae began laughing again as Daehyun rose a single brow. He wrapped his arms around Daehyun’s neck, pulling Daehyun down and making sure not to connect their lips. He only felt like hugging him right now. “Daehyun... You make me so happy..” (YJ)
 
Daehyun smiled as he turned a bit, getting off of Young Jae before wrapping his own arms around him. He pulled himself away a bit as he stared lovingly into Young Jae’s eyes. “You make me happy too. You’re my first everything... and you’ll be my only everything. I love you so much.. my cute boyfriend.” (DH)
 
“Not y?” (YJ) Daehyun rose a single brow in a questioning manner, causing Young Jae to chuckle a bit before pressing his lips against Daehyun’s. “I know.. I said not to call me y anymore but.. but.. I.. I’ll try to be okay with it. I’ll try to get used to it.. but only if it’s you.” (YJ)
 
The door opened, causing the pair to sit up almost instantly. Their eyes stared wide eyed at Myungsoo, whom stared at them back. Myungsoo’s gaze went from one male to the other before he decided that they had probably not been doing anything. That didn’t mean that he wasn’t going to yell at them. “YAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM?!” (L)
 
“We were making love! You got a problem with that?!” (DH) Myungsoo scoffed before glaring at Daehyun. Daehyun was obviously kidding, but he didn’t care. He was just going to toy with Myungsoo since he had been the one to ruin their moment and walk in on them.
 
“AISH.. this smart mouth... YES, I DO! Don’t make love on someone else’s bed!” (L) Myungsoo walked forward, raising his foot and stomping Daehyun’s knee on his good leg. “If you were going to make love, GO DO IT AT YOUR OWN HOUSE!” (L)
 
“ARASSEO! I GOT IT! DON’T KICK AN INJURED PERSON!” (DH) Daehyun kicked Myungsoo back before Young Jae finally stood up and got in between the two. By then, Daehyun had gotten to his feet and was pressed up against Young Jae, his arms wrapped around Young Jae’s waist as he rested his chin on Young Jae’s shoulder. “See?! Young Jae is protecting me!” (DH)
 
“I-I just want you two to get along..” (YJ)
 
“We do get along! We’re just playing with each other!” (DH) Daehyun let out an obviously fake laugh, causing Myungsoo to roll his eyes before smiling a bit and shaking his head. Young Jae smiled a bit, believing Daehyun. If they were really just playing with each other, then it should be fine, right? “Anyway, what are you doing here?” (DH)
 
“It is MY room, but I was actually looking for you two. Sooyoung and Yoona are done setting up.” (L)
 
“What were they setting up?” (YJ)
 
“You’ll see. The one girl that everyone has been waiting for is about to arrive.” (L) Girl? Which girl? Myungsoo’s girlfriend? No, Daehyun doubted that Myungsoo had a girlfriend. Still, curiosity was going to get to Daehyun if they didn’t go.
 
“Alright, let’s get going! I wanna see what Sooyoung and Yoona have set up.” (DH) Myungsoo turned and left his room first while Daehyun went over to get his food and drink. Turning, he saw that Young Jae was currently waiting for him before smiling.
 
“Are you ready?” (YJ)
 
“Yea. Let’s go.” (DH) With a nod, Young Jae left the room first, followed by Daehyun. Daehyun quickly got Young Jae to hold his drink while he began eating once more. He didn’t like having his hands full whenever he did things, so he had to finish his food as fast as possible. Luckily, they were all finger foods so it seemed like it would be alright.
 
They finally got to where Sooyoung and Yoona were, seeing Sooyoung quite happy at the moment. Sooyoung turned to look at everyone else, instantly stealing a piece of food from Daehyun’s face and earning herself a glare from Daehyun. “Yah, where have you two been? It’s finished!” (SY)
 
“What’s finished?” (YJ)
 
“Our prank! A certain group of people are coming to the party and we’re going to embarrass them as much as possible so that hopefully, they don’t bother us again.” (YA) Yoona nodded happily as she examined her fine work, which Daehyun nor Young Jae could really see at first. Then, they finally noticed the trip were towards the ground, leaving either one of them to wonder how no one has activated the trap just yet.
 
“When does this group of people get here?” (DH)
 
“Soon. I’ve told everyone else about the prank already, so they know to avoid this area. But... they’re going to be watching of course.” (L) Myungsoo had made sure to invite people whom were particularly not.. happy with this group of people and thus, the were more than happy to oblige.
 
“Who is this group of people that’s being pranked anyway?” (DH) Everyone looked at Daehyun, whom was still completely clueless. Of course, he was eating happily as he stared with confusion at everyone. Young Jae had already figured out whom they were talking out and he only sighed before smiling happily and wrapping his arms around Daehyun.
 
“You’ll see! Um.. just wait.. o-okay?” (YJ)
 
“Aish.. arasseo. Only because you say so.” (DH) Daehyun placed the last of his food into his mouth both folding the plastic plate. He turned and looked happily at Young Jae as he took a hold of the drink and washed down the food he had before wiping his mouth with his napkin. “When’s the main course? I’m still hungry.” (DH)
 
“Aish.. I even let you have more appetizers. Later. The main course will come later.” (L) Myungsoo placed a hand on his waist as he rubbed the back of his head with the other. Daehyun nodded before  trying to look around a bit.
 
“So do we just wait?” (DH)
 
“Yep! We’ll just have to have lots of fun until then!” (Y) Yuri had popped up out of nowhere, but already knew what they were talking about. After all, Sooyoung and Yoona had spoken to her about it earlier.
 
“Okay, then let’s go do something until then.” (DH)
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
[[ My Own Thoughts:
 
Sorry for not having uploaded anything yesterday >.< !!!
During the weekends, I have less time to work on chapters..
Because my parents decided it was a good idea to have a store at the flea market <<...
So.. yea... that's why. I hope you can all forgive meeee ;; !! ]]