Chapter 8

I'm Your #1 Anti-Fan -Complete-
Hello new readers, christinekwon!, Yunnie, and ChaeYo! Thank you for joining us on our 2PM adventure! haha!
~~~~~~~~~~

Junsu came out of the kitchen and started setting the table while Taecyeon went to the bathroom. Chansung practically ran to the food and was the first to take his seat. Junsu sat down the last plate.

"Dinner!" he yelled.

A few minutes later, the members came in. I think they left 2 seats that were next to each other empty on purpose. Probably because me and Taec weren't seated yet.

Taecyeon came out of the bathroom and looked at the seats, then me, then the members. He mouthed "I hate you" to Junsu. Junsu simply smiled and made a small heart with his hands.

I sat down first, to see if he would sit next to me or switch places with a member. He stared at the seat for a few seconds and sat down.

The scent of the food filled the air.

*Waa~~~ It smells good.* I thought as I grabbed a piece.

Chansung was already on his second plate. Wtf? (A/N: Chansungie likes to eat! haha)

"So, if you hated us so much, why'd you agree to live with us?" Jaebum said.

"To get more dirt on you. Especially big teeth here." I pointed to Taecyeon with my spoon.

"How many times do I have to tell you, I don't have big teeth!" Taecyeon said.

"Don't talk with your mouth full." I retaliated.

"Wow. You seem really evil." Junsu said.

"Whatever, bowl cut."

"My name is Junsu!" he screamed.

"I know. I like Xiah Junsu better. (A/N: I don't. I LOvE 2PM Junsu ^^ but like Xiah Junsu, too.) Ya know? From DBSK?"

Junsu's head sunk down.

"Not the first time he's heard that." WooYoung whispered to Junho. Junho chuckled.

"Yah! I heard that!" Junsu said pointing to WooYoung.

"Do you smell mangoes?" Taecyeon said.

The other members sniffed the air as I continued to eat.

"Yeah, it's coming from there." Jay said, pointing to were me and Taec were sitting.

I sniffed my hair.

"It's my shampoo. That's all." then, I continued eating.

"Taecyeon-hyung loves mangoes." Chansung said, on his 3rd piece of meat. Man, that boy can eat!

"Does he really?" Of course, I already knew this. But, the shampoo smells really nice, so I don't care if he likes it or not.

I looked at my watch

8:21

I got up from the table and put my dishes in the sink.

"I have to go." I said.

"Where to?" NichKhun said.

"Going to the Big Bang/Super Junior concert with TaeJung." I said.

I started walking to my room to get dressed, appropriately.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yeah Yeah! chapter 8! hahaha

$$BBY<3 : hahhaha, awww thank you dongsaeng! haha. yeah, allkpop really fills me in.... haha

BabyMin : ahahaha! yeah! Wooyoung is cute! ^-^ lol

christinekwon! : oh yes, big tooth loves you~~ hahaha

strawberries`n`creme : Oh yes, Ice princess, indeed. Lol

at least 2 comments to update!