Chapter 34

I'm Your #1 Anti-Fan -Complete-
Hellooo~~~ readers!! Okay, I think this story will have....1 more chap? kay? It's coming to an end, my readers! >-<

~~~~~~~~~

Taek and I sat on the blanket in each other's arms, wishing the day would never end. This day was truly the best so far. I sighed.

"Taek." I said.

"Hm?"

"Do you think I can move into the apartment. Permanently?"

"Of course you could. Manager hyung can't say no. And plus, we already have your room!"

I smiled and pecked his cheek.

"Thank you."

He chuckled softly.

"Let's go home. It's getting dark out and the guys might worry about us."

I nodded and helped Taek clean up the picnic. I held the basket as we walked to my car.

I drove us home. No more awkwardness in the atmospehere. Just me and him.

I parked the car next to the 2PM van and waited for Taek to come out. We both walked up the stairs to the apartment hand-in-hand.

Taek opened the door with his keys.

"Aha! I knew it!" Jaebeom yelled.

"Knew what?!" the reset of the members yelled.

"TaeJung won!" Jae calmed down.

"How do you know that, hyung?" Junho's muffled yell came through his bedroom door.

"Because they just came home from their date and they're holding hands and smiling at each other and stuff."

At that point, all the boys came running out of their bedrooms and to the living room where Jae was staring at us.

"Surprise~." Taek and I softly sang.

The 2PM boys whooped and yelled and jumped around like little monkeys, including Jae who lost the bet.

As the boys quieted down, Taek began to talk.

"Well, I would like to say that ______-ah will be moving in. Permanently." he smiled.

And, 2PM rejoiced and whooped and hollered and everything you can possibly do when you're happy.

~~~~~~~~~~~
at least 3 comments to update!