Chapter 6

I'm Your #1 Anti-Fan -Complete-
Hehehe.....Welcome to another exciting adventure of "I'm Your #1 Anti-Fan"!! Enjoy this chapter! ^-^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat on the small couch with my legs spread out and texted on my phone. The movie already finished and the guys were watching their show, Wild Bunny. Although, I don't think half of them were watching because they kept telling Taecyeon to go talk to me. Stubborn guy.

I got a text from my mom.

"_____-ah. Be nice to those boys. I know you're an anti, but you haven't had a boyfriend since middle school. At least try. Your umma is getting old and I wanna see my grandchildren. Anyway, _______, fighting!" <3 Umma.

I texted her back.

"Okay, umma. I'll try. Saranghae. Say hi to appa." <3 ______.

*Yeah, right.* I thought.

Then, from behind, Jaebum grabbed my phone.

"Yah!! Give me my phone!" I yelled.

He read my umma's text message.

"Really? She wants you to date one of us?" he said.

The rest of the members hovered around him.

"Really?" WooYoung said.

"Yeah, it says here."

Taecyeon got the phone and read it.

"Really? You'll try?" he said.

"No. I have to make my umma happy." I said.

"That's a relief." he muttered.

"I heard that." I grabbed my phone and put it in my back pocket. Only a ert would attempt to grab it from there.

"Aisshh..This girl." Jaebum groaned.

"Can you at least try to get along with us....nuna?" Chansung said, pulling out the polite card.

I looked at him. He's trying to be friends with me. Ha. Alright. I'll play along.

"Sure. But, so far, I only like Chansung." I said.

"She didn't call me bear!" Chansung jumped around in happiness, knowing he's the only one not hated.

"Psshh. Love the maknae." Junho said.

"Aren't you, like, the second youngest?" I said.

"Yeah....But, everyone loves the youngest."

"You didn't grab any of my belongings, unlike your hyungs over there." I pointed to Junsu and Jaebum.

"So, do you still hate me?"

"Not as much.....but, still..." I said.

"Thank you, nuna!!" Junho started jumping around with Chansung, chanting, "We're not hated! Taec-hyung is!" I covered my mouth from letting a laugh out.

"Oh! She laughed!" Chansung said.

"Yaayy!! We win! We win!" Junho said.

"It wasn't a competition." Jaebum said matter-of-factly.

"Let them do what they want, Old-man Pa." I said.

"Yah! I wasn't good at Korean!" he said.

"And you still aren't!"

"God, I hate you." he said in English.

"I can speak English, too. I can understand you." I responded in English.

"What can't you do?"

"I can do anything if I had the ambition to."

"You guys, stop! The other members can't understand English!" Taecyeon said in English.

"I can!" NichKhun said.

"You're not helping." Taec said.

"Whatever." I said, reverting back to Korean.

"Can you help me with Twitter, ______-nuna? I can't post more than one picture." Junho said, pointing to his Twitter home page. (A/N : hahaha.....one of Junho's tweets : what? no more than one picture?)

I smiled and helped him.

"She's nice to the maknaes." Taecyeon said.

"If she liked the youngest first, then she's going by age! I'm next, then! Yes!" WooYoung said.

"That means, Bummie-hyung will be last!" Junsu said.

"Old-man Pa, you mean." Taecyeon said.

They all burst in laughter while I explained to Junho how to use Twitter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hahaha Turning Junho into a Twitter ! Hahahahaa
Chapter 6! Woo

at least 2 comments to update!

BabyMin : hahaha. my friend uses her iPhone, too. hahaha

$$BBY<3 : Hahahha! yeah! it's also the day G-Dragon's solo album comes out! Wooo! can't wait for that!

^-^