Chapter 1

I'm Your #1 Anti-Fan -Complete-
Waa~~~ I got comments! Thank you $$BBY<3 , n_n~~^^, and aqua_dia210 for reading! None of the negative stuff written down there, I don't mean literally. I love that Taec is a man of few words! ^^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up one morning and checked allkpop.com for news about 2PM. Yuck. What kind of name is 2PM? I scrolled through the page. Then, I found it. "Ok Taecyeon's first Tweet on Twitter."

"They have Twitter, now, too?" I whispered to myself. I clicked on it and read the article. What the hell? He wrote an essay? He exceeded the 140 character max. Wow. All he put was "tired.." I have to post this on my blog.

I posted:

"What the hell? Now JYPE is making Korean people use an American site? 2PM members, specifically Lee Junho, Ok Taecyeon and NichKhun Horvekjul have Twitter accounts. The main man on this blog, Ok Taecyeon, wrote an essay for his first tweet, but exceeded the 140 character limit. Then, as a substitute, he just put "tired...". Can he get more creative? Oh well. What do you expect? ______ signing off."

And then, I shut my laptop off. Let's see what JYP has to say about that!

-In 2PM Dorm-

Junsu got up from bed and went on his laptop. He read the new post of their number 1 anti's blog page.

"Taecyeon-ah! Read this!" Jusnu yelled.

Taecyeon walked out of the kitchen and to Junsu's room.

"What?" he said.

"Read this." Junsu pointed to the screen.

Taecyeon did as told.

"Wow. She is such a . I didn't know there was a character limit on Twitter!" he yelled.

"We have to do something about this girl." Junsu said.

Taecyeon and Junsu looked at each other.

"Manager hyung." they said at the same time.

A few minutes later, the 2 boys told the rest of the members. They all agreed to tell their manager about this.

Taecyeon dialed their manager's number and put the phone on speaker.

"Yobosaeyo?" the manager said.

"Yobosaeyo hyung. Did you see the new post on our number 1 anti's blog?" Taecyeon said.

"Yes. I have to say, it's quite horrible."

"Yeah. Can we do something about this?" Junsu said.

"Hmm....What's the girl's name?"

Junsu grabbed his laptop and scanned the blog for a name.

"Um...her name is _______." Junsu said.

"Okay. We'll see what we can do about her."

"Kamsamnida, hyung!" 2PM said.

Then, their manager hung up.

All of the 2PM members came up and patted Taec's back.

"It's okay, hyung. We'll take care of her. She might even become a fan after whatever manager-hyung is planning." Chansung said.

Taec just hopefully nodded.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How was that for a first chapter?
ehehe
at least 2 comments to update!
Kamsamnida for my 3 readers!
Hwaiting!~^^