Chapter 16

I'm Your #1 Anti-Fan -Complete-
Waa~~ Welcome to Island Taec! Welcome our new passengers on Air Taec, Heartbreaker and Mrs. Sungminnie!! We hope you enjoy your stay here on Island Taec! (I'm getting better at this! hahaha!~~)
~~~~~~~~

I woke up. The first thing I saw today was Mr. Taekki, talking in his sleep. I have to say, this guy gets more adorable each time I see him. Wanna know what he's saying?

"Yah....Chansung! Stop eating! One day, you'll finish all the frikkin food in Seoul, so stop."

......

"Have respect and call me hyung."

.....

"I'm locking you in your room with a fridge full of water if you keep eating my chocopies."

.....

"I bought them!"

I laughed at him. How can he be so adorable even when sleeping?

I grabbed a towel and did my morning routine. Shower, hair, etc.

After finished, Taecyeon was still sleeping, but very quiet.

I walked out to the living room and the entertainment news. It was a special on 2Pm and their concert last night. Then, it showed me and Taec, on stage, next to each other, smiling as if we were really happy.

"What do you think? Don't they look cute together? The girl in the video, _______, 20 years old this year, and is specially known by the antis of 2PM. But, the antis think she's turning another leaf. Here is a video of a 2PM anti that used to look up to _______ for her hate in 2PM." the reporter said.

A video flashed of a girl.

"All of a sudden, when she starts living with them, she already caved in? She already made friends with the people she used to call in her blog, Rain, Bear, Bowl Cut, and Little Kid! Now, she's friends with them? I think she's starting to, like, fall in love with Big Teeth! How can she call herself an anti anymore?"

And the screen went back to the reporter.

"So, the anti has lost her fans. But, is this true? Is she really falling for Ok Taecyeon? We'll see after the commercials." the reporter said and a chocopie CF came up. The rest of 2PM, except Taecyeon, came to the living room.

"Did you hear? I'm losing fans because I'm starting to like you guys." I said.

"Really? That......" Junho said.

"Not really. I mean, I didn't become an anti to get fans. I just wanted to express my feelings."

My phone rang. Umma.

I picked up.

"Hi, Mom." I said in English.

"Hi, sweetie. How's your stay in the 2PM apartment?" she said in English, as well.

"It's good, so far."

"I heard the news about you and that Taecyeon guy. Is he in 2PM, too?"

"Yeah. He's the rapper."

"I have to say, ______. Very nice choice."

"No, no, no, no Mom. We're not together."

"But, it looked like you were from the video."

"Which video?"

"The one where you were on stage with him, smiling at him adoringly."

"Wow, netizens are fast."

"I know. Listen, be good to him."

"Okay, Mom. Love you."

"Love you." she hung up.

2PM looked at me as if I was from a different Universe or something.

"What? My parents live in America. And, I didn't want you to understand what we were saying." I said.

"We understood you." Jaebum and NichKhun said.

"Don't explain to them what I said, then."

"Why?" Jaebum said.

"Cuz, I said so."

"What if we DO explain it to them?" NichKhun said.

Then, Taecyeon walked in the living room and sat next to me on my little couch.

"Morning." I said.

"Morning." he said, rubbing his eyes.

"Yah! You didn't tell US good morning!" WooYoung said.

"Oh, yeah. Good morning!" I said, smiling.

My phone rang again. TaeJung. I answered.

"Yobosaeyo?" I said.

"Unnie! I need you to go shopping with me!" she yelled over the phone.

"Why are you always yelling? And, why do you need me to go shopping with you?"

"You have really nice style and I need you to help me!"

I sighed. "Alright. I'll be at your house in 20 minutes."

"Thank you, unnie!" she hung up.

I stood up from the couch and went to my room to get changed.

I walked back out to the living room.

"Bye, I'll see you later." I said and walked to my car.

-In 2PM apartment-

All the boys stared at Taecyeon.

"What?" he finally said.

"I think _____-ah is starting to like you." Junsu said.

"Really?" Taec said, kinda thinking about your talk with him last night.

"Yeah, I mean. She didn't shove you off the couch when you sat next to her." NichKhun said.

"You were the first one she said Good Morning to." WooYoung pouted.

"She blushed on stage last night." Chansung said, walking out of the kitchen with a bowl of cereal.

"She didn't call me Big Teeth this morning." Taec whispered among himself.

"Taec-hyung. You okay?" Junho said.

"Yeah. Yeah. I'm fine."

"You guys want us to translate her phone conversation with her mom?" Jaebum said.

"She'll pound your faces in." Junsu said.

"She's not gonna know." NichKhun said.

"Go. Translate." Junho said.

"Her mom said, _____-ah made a good choice with Taekki." Jaebum said.

"Yeah, then, ______ said her and Taec weren't together."

"Then, her mom said, they looked like a couple on the video she saw."

"And then, ______ said netizens were really fast."

"Yup, then her mom told her to be good to Taec."

"Then, ______ said, ok and I love you to her mom and hung up."

"So.....her mom wants her to be with Taecyeon?" WooYoung said.

"Basically saying." Jaebum said.

Taecyeon sat quietly, thinking about last night.

"Hyung.....Are you spacing out?" Chansung said.

Taec snapped out of his thoughts.

"No. I'm fine." he said.

The boys looked at him weirdly, but then shrugged it off and continued to watch the entertainment news.
~~~~~~~~
"Cuz I can't stop thinkin' 'bout you, girl." (Sings "U" by SuJu.) hahaha, I think that's a good song for this chappie.

^-^

Nikkkiii : yeah....hahah! same here! Taec is my #1 and everyone else is #2~~^-^

aqua_dia210 : oh yeah! didn't expect that! haha.

`sushi-power : yeah. The Philippines was once ruled by Spain...and alot of Americans came in World War 2 and influenced the language. So, therefore, it has traditional Tagalog words, Spanish words, and English words. ^-^

rikkacho : ahaha...ingit ingit naman ako sa iyo. hindi ko alam mag usap ng Bisaya. Tagalog lang. >_<

Mrs. Sungminnie! : hahaha! thank you! that makes me feel special. ^^

2 comments to update!