Chapter 2

I'm Your #1 Anti-Fan -Complete-
ahaha....new readers! thank you, strawberries`n`creme,KrUnChY15, BabyMin, and veda for joining us in my Taecyeon fanfic! wahaha
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few days after posting that blog about Taec's Tweet, I got a call from an unknown number.

"Yobosaeyo?" I said cautiously.

"Yobosaeyo! Is this ______?" the man on the other end of the line said.

"May I ask who's calling?" I said like my mother used to say.

"Oh sorry. This is 2PM's manager."

My eyes widened.

"Oh okay. Then, yes! This is _____!" I said.

"Oh, that's good to know! Well, _______. I would like to ask if you could meet up with me at the JYP building. I'm sure you know were that is."

I paused for a moment to think about this.

"Sure. When?"

"Um, now?"

"I'll be there." I said and hung up. Huh. What do they want from me? Probably to stop writing hate comments. Pfft. God knows that won't happen. I grabbed my purse and laptop, just in case, and went down to my car.

-In JYP Building-
2PM's manager put down the phone.

"Well, she's coming." he said to 2PM.

"Oh, that's good. Try to knock some sense into her hyung. Okay?" Taecyeon said.

The manager nodded.

"Okay, Taec-hyung. Time to wait for the results." NichKhun said.

Taecyeon nodded and led the rest of the group to the room next to where _____ and their manager would chat.

______`s POV.

I drove to the JYP Building which was about 4 minutes away from my apartment. I parked my car in the last spot available and walked in.

"Excuse me, how may I help you?" The lady at the front desk said.

"Yes, I am ______. I'm here to see 2PM's manager." I said calmly.

She scanned through her clip board of appointments.

"Oh yes! Just go upstairs to room 2. It's the second door to your left." she said.

"Kamsamnida." I went to the elevator and pressed the 2 button. The doors opened and I walked to room 2. I opened the door and saw 2PM's manager in a swivel chair, drinking a cup of Star Bucks coffee.

"Oh, _______. Sit." He said, motioning to the other swivel chair in front of a desk. I did as told and laid by bag on my lap.

"What do you want?" I said, sternly.

"Why do you hate Taecyeon so much?" he said.

"What's not to hate?" (A/N:Ouch! That's mean! haha)

"Oh, _______, if I may call you that."

"Call me whatever you want."

"Okay. ______, what can we do to make you reconsider hating 2PM?"

"I'm not accepting money."

The manager looked at the ceiling for a minute, then snapped his head back down.

"What if you live with the 2PM boys?"

My eyes bugged out. Perfect opportunity for me to get more dirt on them. I smirked.

"Sure." I said.

"Perfect! We'll get you a vacant room in their apartment!"

*Ha. Like I'm ever gonna soften up to Ok Taecyeon. Psshh. Gullible.*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Second Chapter! hehehe
at least 2 comments to update!

$$BBY<3: sure! Ask any question! ummmm I'm 15! if u wanna know!! ^-^