Chapter 10

I'm Your #1 Anti-Fan -Complete-
Yayy!! New readers!! Welcome, Esteph and rikacho! yayy!
~~~~~~~~
-In the 2PM Apartment ; Taec POV-

I looked at the wall clock.

12:23 AM

Where's _______?

All the members, except Chansung who is eating mid-night snacks, are asleep. I sat on the couch, watching some music videos. Chansung sat next to me a bag of chips, a carton of orange juice, and a piece of cake in his arms. Now I know who's been eating everything.

"You still waiting for ______?" he said.

"Yeah. Can a concert last this long? With just 2 groups?" I questioned.

"It's possible they're at Inkigayo." he started munching the chips loudly.

"It's just a concert. Like, a local one."

"How do you know?"

"I looked it up online."

"Wow. You barely know the girl and you're already stalking her."

I punched his arm.

"No, it's not stalking. It's researching."

He rubbed his arm in pain.

"Well, whatever, hyung. Do we have a schedule tomorrow?"

"Uh....Me, Jaebum, and NichKhun hyung are doing Boys' Generation tomorrow."

Chansung looked at me with a face full of cake.

"Boys' Generation?" he questioned.

"It's like a bunch of guys who go up on stage and sing and dance to a part of Gee. Then, SNSD comes up and sings the rest of the song."

"So, who exactly is in this Boys' Generation"

"Me, Bummie, Khun, Sungmin, Shindong, YeSung, and Eunhyuk from Super Junior, JoKwon from 2AM, and Key from SHINee."

"Who's the diva or divas?"

"JoKwon, Key, and Sungmin. They're not gay....but sure look like it."

Then, the door opened. In walked _______, holding her heels in one hand and her bag in the other.

"Yah. I told you not to wait up." she said.

"We weren't. Chansung wanted to eat. And, I wanted to watch MVs." I said.

"Uh-huh. Sure. Anyway. I'm going to bed. I suggest you do, too. Before I lock the door. And....why is WooYoung on the floor?" she pointed to a sleeping WooYoung, on the floor with blankets and a pillow.

"Me and Woo sleep here." Chansung said, sipping his orange juice.

"Why?" she asked.

"Rooms are overrated. The floor is better." he explained.

She shook her head and let out a small smile.

"So, you sleeping or not?" she asked me.

"I'll sleep. Just don't lock the door." I said.

"No promises."

I scoffed and stood up from the couch to follow her to the room. I laid in my bed and drifted off to sleep.

-______'s POV-

I went into our room and closed the door after Big Teeth came in and went to the bathroom. After changing into my pajamas, I saw he already fell asleep. I looked at him.

"It's so yummy! Yummy yummy! No! Chansung! Those are my mangoes!" he said in his sleep.

I snickered. He talks in his sleep. Funny guy. I turned off the light and went to bed.
~~~~~~~

haha! Yummy Yummy! hahaha!

aqua_dia210 : hahaha! I get it! haha! Me, too! I LOVE 2PM Junsu <33 Junsu fighting!

$$BBY<3 : Haahaha!! don't forget it! My cousin says Las Vegas is really nice, but she didn't get to go into any of the clubs.....probably cuz she's 14! hahaha!

christinekwon! : oh yes, that dress is verryyy verrryyy cute! hhahaha!! I would freak out, too. If someone has dried mangoes, I'd probably take the whole bag! lol

Esteph : hahaha, I know! Especially on Wild Bunny and Idol Army. Either that, or he says "Conspiracy! Conspiracy against the leader!" hahaha! gotta love Jay!

rikacho : yeah, that made me quite happy to know you're loving my fic! thank YOU! haha

At least 2 comments to update! ^-^