Final Chapter, Readers!

I'm Your #1 Anti-Fan -Complete-
This is the end, my readers… But! Not really…you see, I wrote this chapter on a cliffhanger…so, there will most likely be a sequel! If you guys want a sequel, comment and tell me if you do or don’t, okay? G.O.O.D Luv~~~

~~~~~~~~~

One year and six months later~~

Taec and I have been together for one year and six months today! Today is our anniversary. We set up a little picnic in the same place we had our first date. Exact same blanket, exact same spot, exact same basket, but not the same exact food. We happily ate and talked and reminisced the memories we had in this very spot. The river was calm and was flowing, just like our relationship. ^^ Taec and I haven’t had any fights! Isn’t that amazing? One year, six months, no fights? Amazing, right? I’m proud I can say that. Right now, it’s eleven pm. Taec and I are stargazing at the night sky. Except, the only barrier to that is that the stupid lamp post was lit up, so we really couldn't see many stars. But, anyways, it still feels right. Me and Taec together forever. A few months ago, I got to meet JYP. He's a really nice guy...after you get to know him. Well, anyways, we became really good friends and liked me since I gave 2PM a little bit more fans. He can't really stop anyone from having any relationships because, I know this will sound cheesy but, the heart wants what the heart wants, right?

"______-ah, what time is it?" he breathed, breaking the silence.

I checked my watch.

"11:59." I whispered.

Taec slightly nodded and pressed a red button that was at the foot of our picnic blanket.

"What's that for, oppa?" I asked.

"Wait..." he simply replied.

A soft beep went off at the edge of the river and a bunch of familiar male voices started to speak.

"No, Junho, that one!" Jae, basically, yelled.

"Okay, hyung, jeez..." Junho quietly replied.

"Don't mess this up 'cuz Taec hyung will be real~ mad if this gets messed up." WooYoung whispered.

"Shh~!" NichKhun hissed.

Everyone got quiet.

"Okay, one, two, three!" he whispered.

Then, at the count of three, pink and red fireworks came up in the shape of a heart.

"Waa~, oppa. They're so pretty~." I said, admiring the bright lights.

"Wait, there's one more." he said, pressing the button again.

The fireworks seized.

"One,two,three!" the boys counted again.

Then, an even bigger firework lit up the sky. It was just a plain, champagne white color. It was in the form of a simple heart. The simplest heart display Taec has showed me so far.

Taec helped me stand up. He got down on one knee, pulled out a velvet red case from his pocket and said,

"______-ah, will you marry me?"

~~~~~~~~~~

OOOHHH~~~ SHNNAAPP~~~~ CLIFFHANGER~~~ hahaha~

Anyway, commeeenntt~~~ for sequel!

^-^

All my thanks to my readers, which will be listed on the sequel, if you decide to have one~ ^-^

Special thanks to my special dongsaengs that have stuck with me through my major laziness for typing and updating, computer problems, school problems, and through writer's blocks throughout the whole story! i really thank you for supporting me through my first fan fic!! woo~~! Yes, this is my first fan fic ever written in my life!~

SOOOO THANNKK YOOOUUU~~~

I love you all, my readers!