Chapter 3

I'm Your #1 Anti-Fan -Complete-
Hello, new readers! I am SOOO happy that I have new readers! Hwaiting~!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We discussed when I was moving in and such for a few minutes.

I stood up from the chair and respectfully bowed to the manager.

"Thank you for your time, ______-ah." he said.

"No. Thank YOU!" I said and walked back down to my car, a smirk on my face the whole time. Well, 2PM, here comes your worst nightmare. Look out, 'cuz ______'s coming. After this, you'll have more antis than fans.

I kept thinking that on my drive home.

-In Manager Hyung's Office.-

2PM came barging in.

"Yah! Hyung! This was your genius plan? To make our #1 Anti move in with us!?" Taecyeon yelled.

"Don't worry your little head, dongsaeng." he said and took a sip of his coffee.

"Don't worry? She'll post more about us in her blog when we're not home!" Junho said.

The manager sighed.

"She'll get to know you guys and won't be an anti. Okay? Relax. Go back to your apartment and sort out the rooms. ______-ah will move in tomorrow. Don't mess with her." the manager glared at them because they are all little devils. (A/N: Don't believe me? watch Idol Army. That'll prove EVERYTHING! lol)

"Aishh." Jaebum groaned.

Taecyeon looked especially worried. His #1 Anti in the same house? That won't play out nicely.

______'s POV

I drove home and went in my little apartment. I'm moving in with 2PM. Those ers. I'll give 'em a run for their money. I dialed my best friend, TaeJung's number.

"Yobosaeyo....?" she answered groggily.

"Yah! Kim TaeJung! Don't be like that! I have news!" I yelled at her.

"Uh....What?"

"I'm moving in with 2PM."

"What!? What kind of unnie are you!? I LOVE 2PM! I thought you were an anti!"

"Yeah. That's why I'm moving in with them. Their manager thought it would turn me into a fan."

"I'm so jealous of you right now!"

"Eh...Shut up. I'll talk to you later." I hung up. How can I be friends with a fan? Guhhk.... Whatever. I started packing my stuff up.

Well, if you're wondering about my "richness", I'm quite rich. Money from my parents in America is being wired to my account every day. 100 dollars a day = 100,000,00 Won. So, yes. Quite rich. I packed all of my stuff in my 2-piece designer luggage bags. If you want to get jealous, this is what they look like : http://images.forbestraveler.com/media/photos/inspirations/2007/09/fashion-luggage-05-g.jpg

(A/N : That's right. Lous Vuitton! I've made you quite rich, haven't I? hahaha)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 3! hehehe you are SO evil >-< thanks to me!

$$BBY<3 : hahaha! hi, dongsaeng! my birthday is on August 18! ^-^

2 comments to update~! ^-^