Chapter 32

I'm Your #1 Anti-Fan -Complete-
Hey hey hey~~ haha...uh..go to my website for exclusive chapter sneak peeks and other stuff..I posted this chapter there first before I posted it here soo hahah~~ and you have to join to view the content!

leehyebin.webs.com

~~~~~~~~~~~
-____`s POV-

Taec and I walked through the park. I was a little suspicious about the bushes ruffling every other step we took.

"So, why'd you join 2PM?" I said.

"I didn't audition to be a singer. I actually auditioned to be a model." Taecyeon said, looking forward to the path.

"Ah...So, how'd you get into 2PM?"

"JYP told me I'd be better off there. He said I had the 'rapper's potential'."

"That's pretty cool!"

"Yup. It turned out pretty well. You know, being a singer."

"Yeah...Look how successful you guys turned out."

"Yup!"

The bushes ruffled again. This time, we heard muffled voices.

Taec and I looked at each other before walking over to see behind the bush.

"Yah! Why are you here?!" I yelled at the 2PM members.

"Well, before you and Taec woke up, we installed a camera in the living room to see what you guys were gonna do. We stayed in the JYP building, looking at the video of you 2. So...Before you got here, we hid behind the bushes and followed you." Jay innocently explained.

"And, we wanted to see who would win the bet." Junsu said.

"Aish...You guys are impossible." Taec rubbed the back of his neck.

"You know you love us~!" The 2PM boys sang, crouching behind the bushes.

"We already saw you so you don't have to stay behind there." I said.

"Oh...Right." Junho said, standing up and dusting off the leaves on his pants.

The rest of the boys stood up and did the same thing and stepped out from behind the bush.

"You guys are already together, huh?" NichKhun slyly smiled.

"No...Taec didn't make his move,yet. Aish...Does that mean TaeJung-nuna will win?" WooYoung said.

"Basically. If they get together tonight." Chansung said.

"I think they will." Junho said.

"Can you stop talking about the bet?!" Taec and I yelled in unison as we saw birds fly away from their trees and the squirrels scurrying back behind the bushes.

"Aish...So loud." Junsu said.

"Aw...Does that mean I lose? It's already 4PM..." NichKhun said, glaring at his watch.

"Haha~ Say good-bye to your 10,000 won, Thai Prince!" Jay teased.