Chapter 12

I'm Your #1 Anti-Fan -Complete-
Annyeong haseo, new readers,noriko618, Eun Hae, qiinqiiin, and xangel429x! Welcome on our boat of Taekki Love!
~~~~~~~
-3rd Person POV-

A few minutes after breakfast, everyone started getting dressed. The boys performing were already dressed, so they waited on the couch.

-______'s POV-

I went to my room after breakfast to pick out an outfit.

I shuffled around my drawers and found
: http://www.coutureinthecity.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/nl-16m9_mn.jpg

I locked the door and got changed. Then, I walked into the bathroom to redo my hair and make-up. A girl can only look so good. ^-^

Afterwards, I went to the living room, where the boys were waiting for me.

"You ready?" I said.

"Yeah...Let's go." Taecyeon said.

We all went in the elevator. I don't know if you've been in an elevator filled with 7 guys, but I think it got pretty crowded, considering it was a small elevator. Not fun.

The elevator dinged and opened its doors. We ventured down to the parking lot. Apparently, the pearly white van was theirs.

I opened my car doors and nearly stepped in.

"Wait! Ride with us!" Taecyeon said.

I looked at him suspiciously.

"Why?" I questioned.

"Um....It'll save a parking lot for our sunbaes....and so that the fan girls won't think you're a stalker." he said, rubbing his neck.

I thought of this. If I did drive my car, it might get trashed by fan girls, and we all know my car is way too valuable to get trashed. So, I shrugged and closed my car.

"Who's driving?" I asked.

"We're not trusting Old-Man Pa..So, Junsu-hyung? You drive?" Chansung said.

"Yeah, yeah." Junsu said, getting the keys from Jaebum.

We piled into the van, which was pretty roomy. Junsu and Jaebum sat in the front, Taec, me, and Chansung in the middle, and Junho, WooYoung, and NichKhun in the back.

I put my headphones on and listened to Only You. WooYoung heard it and started singing along with it. Junho looked at him and poked him.

"Are you okay, hyung?" he said.

"Why wouldn't I be?" WooYoung said.

"Because you started singing all of a sudden."

WooYoung poked the back of my head. I turned around to see him and took off my headphones.

"What?" I said.

"Can I tell him what you're listening to, nuna?" WooYoung said. I looked at him, then Junho, then my iPod.

I gave my iPod and headphones to WooYoung and he gave the headphones to Junho. Junho started singing along, too and took the iPod.

"Why does it say Good Bye Baby when it's supposed to be O-" WooYoung covered his mouth and shook his head.

"You're not supposed to let our hyungs know she likes one of our songs." WooYoung said in Junho's ear.

Junho looked at me and moved WooYoung's hand.

"I like Good Bye Baby, too, nuna." he said and smiled.

I took my iPod and headphones back and listened to the rest of my playlist.

"How long does it take for us to get there?" I said.

"About another hour or so." Chansung said, eating a chocopie that he brought in his pocket.

I laughed at him.

"Why are you laughing?" he said.

"You're eating again. We just ate like, 20 minutes ago." I said.

"I'm a growing boy."

I chuckled and continued listening to my music. Eventually, I drifted off to sleep.
~~~~~~
Ooohhoo!! Chapter 12 ^-^

Nikkkiii : mwhahaha....because of my ninja powers! ahhahaha!

aqua_dia210 : haha! yeah, it would have been better. Taemin looked adorable with the ribbon in his hair! ^-^ soo kawaii!

$$BBY<3 : Yeah! It kinda is! hehehe!

rikkacho : 93er.....wait! I'm your unnie! my birthday is august 18! ^-^

Esteph : Oh yeah! communication power~~~ lol

noriko618 : hahaha! you dnt sound stalker ish at all! ^-^

Eun Hae : Yes, Park Jaebum is Park Jaebum! hahaha! I'm still thinking of a conversation when he says conspiracy....but, I can't think of one! grr.

qiinqiiin : Chansung is the food addict! ^-^. he really likes to eat in real life, too! hahaha! Him and Chansung DO hav similar names! lol!

2 comments to update!