Chapter 4

I'm Your #1 Anti-Fan -Complete-
All the negative things about to be said, I do not mean it literally. I luv all these things about them! ^^ especially Jay's small eyes! ^-^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-In the 2PM Apartment-

The 2PM boys were cleaning up their apartment for _____'s arrival. They discussed yesterday that _______ would sleep in the same room as Taecyeon. Taecyeon had one side and ________ had the other. Taecyeon held a strong fight, but in the end lost. To a some-what drunk-looking Jay.

Here's how it happened.

-Last night-

They were sitting in a circle, discussing who ______ would share a room with.

"I think she should share a room with Taec." Jay said.

"Hell no! She's gonna insult the way I sleep! And not to mention, I sleep topless!" Taec yelled.

"Yah! I am Park Jaebum!"

"Okay! Park Jaebum, I am not sleeping in the same room as her!'

"No! You will, Ok Taecyeon! That is final!"

"Yah! I will not!"

"Yah! Yah! I am Park Jaebum! Park Jaebum! Leader of 2PM!"

"Okay.......are you drunk?"

"Yah! Don't change the subject! I am Jaebum Park! The oldest and leader of 2PM!! I am JYP's pearl, dammit!" Jay started wobbling side to side.

"Taec-hyung. I think you should just sleep in the same room as _______. You don't know. She might sleep somewhere else like the couch. And, uh, Jay seems a little unstable tonight." WooYoung said.

Taecyeon scoffed.

"Whatever. If I get more antis, it's your fault Park Jaebum."

"I am the alpha hyung in this apartment! What I say goes! Because, I am Park Jaebum! " then, Jaebum fainted.

The rest of 2PM burst in laughter and pointed at their crazy hyung.

After they all stopped laughing, Junho got Jaebum up and led him to his bed and let him sleep.

________'s POV

I drove to the address that 2PM's manager gave me. It turns out, they lived 6 minutes away from the JYP Building. They have to get to work that quickly? Wow. I parked my car next to a pearl white van and stepped out with my bags. I found the nearest elevator and pused the floor 2 button. I swear, even the floor they live on has to be two? The elevator dinged and opened its doors. I looked at the paper again.

Floor 2 room 12B.

That means it's on the right side of the hall. I stepped out to the hallway and to the room. I sighed and knocked on the door.

"Who is it?" a voice said.

"_______." I said picking at my nails, totally uninterested.

"She's here! Hyung! She's here!" a bunch of voices said. The door opened.

And all of the boys' jaws dropped. I looked at them.

"Yah! Are you dead!?" I yelled.

They all shook their heads.

"So, you're our #1 Anti?" WooYoung said.

"Yeah. Glad to know you're not all retarded." (A/N: Ice queen! Oh snap! lol)I placed my hand on my hip.

"I thought you only hated Taecyeon-hyung." NichKhun said.

"Mostly hate him." I corrected.

"Why you hate the rest of us?" Chansung said.

I pointed to WooYoung "You are overly immature.'

I pointed to Chansung "You look like a girl when you have shoulder length hair"

NichKhun "You use your charms to get unfair benefits."

Jaebum "You have small eyes"

Junho "You resemble Rain too much."

Junsu "You don't dance in the last part of 'Again and Again' because it is said you can't dance. But, you do have the ability to dance."

And lastly Ok Taecyeon. "You have big teeth, overreact too much, and more immature than WooYoung."

I crossed my arms and smirked.

"She got us beat." Junho said.

I grabbed my bags and rolled them in to the apartment.

"Where am I sleeping?" I said.

"That room. You'll share with big tooth, overreacting, immature guy over here." Chansung said pointing to Taecyeon, who was expressionless.

I looked at him.

"Seriously?" I said.

They all nodded, except for Taecyeon.

"Hmpf. Okay." I said and rolled my bags in to the room where I would sleep in. Thankfully, there were 2 beds. I chose the one that was made nicely with pink sheets and a bunny pillow. *Let the games begin, 2PM.* I snickered to myself as I unpacked.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Woo! 4th chapter!!

:]]

at least 2 comments to update!