Chapter 19

I'm Your #1 Anti-Fan -Complete-
Waa~ My sister is annoying mee~~! Yaya! haha.....for those of you who don't know what a yaya is, it's the Tagalog word for maid/caretaker. In my case, my Yaya's name is Yaya Li Ling. hehe
~~~~~~~

We all were at the dining table, eating ramen that Chansung skillfully cooked.

"So, ______-ah. You were pretending to be an anti to catch our attention?" Junsu said.

I slurped a noodle. "Yeah. If I was a fan, no one would notice me unless I scream really loud or hold a really big sign or stuff like that."

"You have a point, there." Junho said.

"And, most fans already do that. So, I'll probably have to bring a frikkin' mega phone for you to hear me." I said.

"Yeah. But, more important than that, we heard you like Taekki." Jaebum said.

I blushed and continued eating.

"I told you she did. I told you!" Junsu said.

"But, she denied it." WooYoung said.

"Half of us would." NichKhun said.

"And you, WooYoung, when we did Idol Army with SNSD, you said Tiffany was your least favorite, but ended up giving your rose to her." Taecyeon said.

"So?" WooYoung said quietly.

"Pass the rice." Chansung said.

Taecyeon got the bowl of rice and gave it to the maknae.

A little more conversation happened at the table. Like, why Chansung eats so much but never gets fat, why Jay has really small eyes, etc etc.

After lunch, we all sat in a circle in the living room and talked some more.

"Why exactly did you put me in a room specifically with Taec?" I said.

"Jaebum was....unstable, you could say." Taecyeon laughed.

"Unstable, how?" I said.

"Bummie-hyung. Show them." NichKhun giggled.

Jaebum sat cross-legged and cleared his throat.

"Taec, WooYoung-ah do your parts, too." Junsu said.

Taec cleared his throat.

"I think she should share a room with Taec." Jay said.

"Hell no! She's gonna insult the way I sleep! And not to mention, I sleep topless!" Taec yelled.

"Yah! I am Park Jaebum!"

"Okay! Park Jaebum, I am not sleeping in the same room as her!'

"No! You will, Ok Taecyeon! That is final!"

"Yah! I will not!"

"Yah! Yah! I am Park Jaebum! Park Jaebum! Leader of 2PM!"

"Okay.......are you drunk?"

"Yah! Don't change the subject! I am Jaebum Park! The oldest and leader of 2PM!! I am JYP's pearl, dammit!" Jay started wobbling side to side like he did the night of this discussion.

Taec-hyung. I think you should just sleep in the same room as _______. You don't know. She might sleep somewhere else like the couch. And, uh, Jay seems a little unstable tonight." WooYoung said.

Taecyeon scoffed.

"Whatever. If I get more antis, it's your fault Park Jaebum."

"I am the alpha hyung in this apartment! What I say goes! Because, I am Park Jaebum! " then, Jaebum pretend fainted.

I exploded in laughter. This guy is seriously the oldest?

"Oh my God! Seriously? That's how you decided?" I said in between laughs.

Jaebum bowed.

"Thank you, thank you all." he said.

"Wow. Don't mess with a drunk-looking Jaebum......because he will rant about how he's Park Jaebum and how he's the oldest and the leader of 2PM. Then, eventually faint." Chansung snickered.

I chuckled.

"Do we have any schedules tomorrow?" Junho said.

NichKhun got up and picked up a piece of paper that was on the couch and sat back down.

"Uh....SGB with Taecyeon, WooYoung, Junho, and Chansung. It's the Idol Packed Special ft. SHINee, SNSD, Kara, and 2PM." NichKhun read off the paper.

"Waa~ Really?" Chansung said, grabbing the paper.

"Are we allowed to come?" Junsu said.

Taecyeon grabbed the paper. He squinted at something.

"What are you squinting at?" I asked.

"It says we can bring a special guest for the audience." Taecyeon said.

"I think we know who that special guest is!" Junsu said.

"Me!" Jay said.

"Yah! I meant ______-ah." Junsu said.

"Hmpf. We can still come, right?" Jae pouted.

"Yeah." Taec said.

"That's good enough for me!" Jay said.

"So, our special guest is ______-ah?" Taec said.

"Yup!" WooYoung said.

"Thank you!" I smiled at Taekki.

*Waa~~ Special guest! Yayy! ^-^*

~~~~~~~~~
Oh yeah! You ready for Star Golden Bell?! Haha.

rikkacho : Wala akong Facebook. Ang aking ina ay hindi ipaalam sa akin.

$$BBY<3 : thank you, dongsaeng!!~~ ^-^

Nikkkiii: very nosyy indeed! ^^

Changminnie<3 : they really are! especially WooYoungiee!

내가 미쳤되어야합니다!! (I must be crazy!!)

hahaha.......there's the Korean side of mee! hehehe

2 comments to update!

난 당신을 사랑 옥택연!
(I love you, Ok Taecyeon!)