Chapter 17

I'm Your #1 Anti-Fan -Complete-
Hello, new reader, HispanicBabe! Temperature on Taec Island, 100 degrees Fahrenheit. He's that hot. Please wear sunscreen. Fighting~!!
~~~~~~~~
-______'s POV-

I drove to my crazy friend's house. She was already waiting for me on her stairs. I rolled down my window.

"Yah! Kim TaeJung! Come on!" I yelled.

She ran to my car and got in.

"So, why are we going shopping?" I said.

"I saw you on TV today." she smiled.

"Really?"

"You like Taecyeon?"

"You knew I did from the start. I mean, I told you I wasn't a real anti, right?"

"But, you made it seem so believable! If I didn't know better, I thought you were hard core!"

I laughed.

"And, you don't like Old-Man Pa, so I'm fine." she said.

"Yeah, I know. I reserved him for you."

"Okay, to the mall!" she said.

I nodded and started driving. TaeJung the radio and it was going on about the concert last night.

"Unnie, you're everywhere!" TaeJung said.

I kinda smiled.

I parked my car in the mall parking lot. I stopped the engine and got out, followed by TaeJung.

-in 2PM apartment-

The boys were doing random things around the house. The 3 little young lings were playing video games, Jaebum was working out, NichKhun checking himself out, Junsu practicing his parts in I Hate You, Taecyeon...... thinking of something to do.

Chansung walked into Taec's room and sat on the floor, next to his bed.

"Hyung, you still owe me the mangoes." Chansung said.

Taecyeon looked at him.

"Now? You need them, now?"

"Yes.....I'm hungry~~~"

"You just ate breakfast."

"I'm a growing boy."

Taecyeon chuckled and reached under his bed for the suitcase he brought to the U.S.

He ped it and got one bag of dried mangoes and gave it to the "Growing boy".

"Thank you, hyung!" Chansung ran out of the room.

When Taec slid is suitcase back under his bed, he saw another thing on the floor. He reached out and got it.

"_______'s Diary", it read. It had pictures of 2PM, Big Bang, and DBSK on the front. But, the biggest picture was of Taec.

"What's that?" Junho said, behind him.

Taecyeon showed him the cover.

"She has a diary?" Junho said.

"Yeah. Better not invade her space. It's locked, anyways." Taecyeon said and slid it back to where he originally found it.

"You know, if you really like her, take things slowly. Don't rush." Junho said.

Taecyeon nodded.

Junho smiled and left the room.

-______'s POV-

We were at the mall, shopping for TaeJung's clothes. When we were at a little accessory shop, I wandered around and found a 2PM phone accessory. I got one and smiled at it.

TaeJung eventually found me.

"Yah....Ooh. Is that a 2PM phone thing?" She said.

"Yeah....should I get it?"

"You can buy whatever you want. You have lots of money."

I smiled and kept the accessory in my hand.

"Let's go pay." I said.

TaeJung nodded and walked over to the counter. I showed the little accessory to the cashier. She nodded and said "10,000 Won (10$. those things are expensive, I hav a Big Bang one and it was 16$. >-<)

I drove TaeJung home, and went home myself.

I took off my shoes and walked to my room.

Taecyeon was quietly napping. I smiled and slowly crept to my bed. I locked the door and grabbed my diary I hid under my bed.

"Dear Diary,
I wonder if Taecyeon is smart enough to know I told him I liked him last night. I hope he got the hint. But, I don't know if he likes me. Seems like he does. Well, let's hope. I haven't posted anything on my blog for 2 days! That's a record. Of course, I didn't mean anything on it anyway. I think I'll close it down later. Yeah. I will... I will."

I wrote in my diary and slid it back under my bed. I laid on my bed and listened to music.

*I hope Taec got the message that I like him....* I thought.

~~~~~~~~~~
;]] ohhyeahh!

^-^

$$BBY<3 : right now, 87......HOT....verryy

Nikkkiii : oooohhh! give me the link! i support my reader's fics as they support mine! you wanna know my real name or my Korean name? cuz' I'm half Filipino and half Korean! my real name is Isabella Lee....my Korean is Hye Bin Lee. ^-^

HispanicBabe : thank you!

emmy! : oh yes, she is quite crazy! haha...but in a good way, i guess...I mean, Taec still likes her! ^-^

Yunnie : I be ninja! Wata! lol

Eun Hae : hahahaha.....COINCIDENCE! lmao

2 comments to update!