Chapter 13

I'm Your #1 Anti-Fan -Complete-
XD, `sushi-power, and -JinAe_! Thank you for boarding the Taecyeon Love Airplane! Please fasten your seatbelts, because we are about to take off! (LOL)
~~~~~~~~~~~

-3rd person POV-

______ fell asleep and her head unconsciously fell on Taecyeon's shoulder. Taecyeon felt this and looked at her.

"______ and Taekki, sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" Junho and WooYoung sang. Taecyeon shot them a glare, but it only made them sing quieter.

Beams of sun hit _____'s face, and she began to glow. He simply smiled and drifted off to sleep, as well, carefully placing his head on top of _____'s.

After 3o minutes, Chansung shook _______ awake.

"Nuna. Wake up." he said.

She opened her eyes and saw a sleeping Taecyeon's head on hers. She slowly moved her head from under his and looked around.

"Are we there?" she yawned.

"Yeah. Wake Taec-hyung, please."

She looked at the man and slightly shook his arm.

"Yah. Big teeth. We're here." she said.

He woke up and blinked at his surroundings.

Chansung opened the door and heard a bunch of cameras going off and fan girls, and antis scream at them.

They all walked out of the van and onto the entrance of the building. ______ was being smothered by the fans and antis, for they all recognized her. The antis looking up to her, the fans trying to keep her away from 2PM. Suddenly, a hand took hers and pulled her through the crowd and into the building.

He let go once they were free from the crowd.

"Thank you." She said.

The man turned around. Ok Taecyeon.

"You're welcome." he said and jumped on the stage.

_______ looked at the hand Taecyeon touched, but didn't feel disgusted at all.

"Stop it,______. You hate him" she said to herself.

*If you hate him so much, why didn't you scream at him when you found out it was him who was holding your hand?* her conscience said.
~~~~~~~~~~~
^-^ Sorry for the late update! I accidentally pressed Quit the first time and I had to type it again! Ah!

$$BBY<3 : I don't live in America! hahaha! No, I live in the Philippines!

`sushi-power : write your story! give me the url if ur gonna do one! i support all my readers! ^-^

-JinAe_ : hahaaha I know, right!

2 comments to update! sorry for the short chappie!