JaeYoung - His Voice

There's Something About Sooyoung [One-Shots]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was arguably the most beautiful day so far in the year. The sky was crystal clear as it was painted with a luscious light blue tint. Not a single cloud floated above his head. A touch of sunlight peeked through the maple leafs that provided him with shade; allowing a glistening golden shine to reflect off his face, showcasing his prominent jaw line. The wind played a magical tune as it danced in the spring weather.

 

He spread his legs out on the prickly green grass before lying back down and closing his eyes. He enjoyed escaping the hectic idol life by appreciating nature’s beauty. A city boy he was, but secretly he loved the smell of the environment. The various colors of flowers matching those of a rainbow made him smile innocently like a child. The sounds of the birds chirping early in the morning refreshed his mind.

 

“…such a beautiful day~”

If he could, he would like to forever immerse himself in this sweet escape.

 

==========

She was panting hard searching for every little ounce of oxygen as she forcefully dragged her feet to continue jogging. She was determined to work off every little bit of calorie she had gained from last night’s buffet. The sun was pouring down on her as the heat wave began to strongly showcase its presence. Slowly feeling dizziness taking over her, she headed towards what would save her from melting. Her saviour came in the form of a maple tree.

 

She plopped herself against the sturdy large trunk while gulping down every bit of water in the bottle she held in one hand. The coolness that the shade provided her made the girl realize the stunning view. It seemed as if the blue sky hugged the grassy fields. It was a vision worth taking a picture.

 

Suddenly, a slight voice echoed in what was once so silent. Somehow the voice twinkled over the music she was playing on her iPod.

“…such a beautiful day~”

 

It was a voice she was all too familiar with. The delicate sound; a voice somewhat imitating that of inflating air. It was a voice that was silky smooth and all the while very peaceful. She was certain who it was.

 

It was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter