ChangSoo - You'll Still Have Me

There's Something About Sooyoung [One-Shots]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Much LONGER(?) update since I haven't wrote anything in months.

=====================================================

 

He sat on the run down orange velvet arm chair, fingers vigorously working its way through the thin pages of the fashion magazine....waiting. He had gone through the stack which were now piled up to his side. BORED. That's what he was as he then started to pick at the unseemingly annoying piece of thread that found itself loose from the edge of the arm rail.

Changmin was like an untamed dog---the same short attention span. He just couldn't sit still. Maybe it was because he couldn't find anyone that could tame him. No one. He was the king of the jungle and no one dared to challenge him. He sat on his imaginative thrown, levels way above others and so he had an interesting outlook on life. Living it the way he wanted to do so, without a care in the world what others thought...or so it seemed.

 

He uncrossed his legs, kicking his long limbs out as he slammed the fifteenth or so magazine onto the low table.

"Sooyoung-ah! I got places to go you know!!!"

Out of all the endless roads in the city, he just had to bump into Sooyoung; thus, causing him to be held captive in the trendy boutique as a fashion critique.

But he just couldn't deny her invitation to tag along as the glow from her happy face sweetly pleaded him. He just couldn't turn down the offer as her hand had abruptly took hold of his wrist that was once cold, but now simmered down from her soft warm touch. He just couldn't stop his feet from following her as she dragged him into the store, her long chestnut hair dancing in the spring wind---now and then emitting that scent that would always make his heart flutter for just a bit.

"Aishh~ Changmin-ah, have I gained weight?" Her voice gently called out from inside with a tint of sadness like the calling of a child who had just figured out that the tooth fairy was nothing but a lie. 

He sighed as he grabbed yet another magazine, prepared to read more rubbish articles that made absolute no sense to him. He had come across the words chiffon, color blocking, wing liner,  and others countless times now during the hour sitting, but paid no attention to whatever the hell they meant as the only thing that mattered were the pictures that came along with it. He flung the page hoping to come across more bikini bods that he just so happened to enjoy, forgetting the fact that his was basically now imprinting itself onto the velvet chair that he sat on for the longest time. But much to his dismay he was greeted with "The worst bikini bods of the summer", a long detailed piece depicting the dos and don't in order to keep one's body fit. 

Changmin jolted his head back and furrowed his eyebrows at the disturbing images alongside the article, almost gagging at the picture or what seemed to be blue cheese sagging happily stuck to the behind of a woman.

"!@#$%^&&* Incoherent noises escaped his mouth as he threw the magazine to the front; forcfully hitting the curtained area.

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~" Sooyoung's high screech pierced the entire building as countless faces turned towards Changmin who then burried his head in his fedora hat, bringing the brim down low to cover as much of the red glow from his embarassed cheeks.

"Sooyoung...shaddd ahhpp," he whispered out.

Just then her head peeped out, puffed and her eyes shooting daggers his way. "Noh. Noh!" She pointed her finger out at him angrily.

"Bwoh?!" He mouthed at her teasingly.

"YAHH! You know that could've ended up badly you pabo!!! You could have seen me---" She ruffled her hair crazily with one of her hands shaking her head like a mad woman on some sort of drug.

"Seen what?" His eyes started to shine for a split second, before it returned back to normal.

"Seen my body!" She wraped the curtain around firmly before bending down to pick up the abandoned magazine that was man handled by the almighty ignorant and annoying Shim Changmin.

"I wouldn't have seen much anyway..." His mouth grew to a lopsided smile as he returned to picking at that stuborn loose thread on the chair.

"Huh. Aigooo." She snapped her head back and slapped the back of her neck from the nonsense that boy was going on about, dropping the mag back down.

"Skin and bones Sooyoung-ah~ Skin and BONESSS~" He playfully poked at her fragile spot regarding her body. He always found it fun joking around with her, even if it meant him only smiling from the reult.

"minaega chyeosseo jeongmal michyeosseo...." She said blankly out loud, staring at his face with that stupid smile plastered along his big fish lips.

Taking a second to stop fiddling with the chair, Changmin raised his head only to see the tall girl frozen at the changing room area a few feet away; a single tear spilt from the corners of her eyes.

"Mianhae," his voice creaked out as he semi-choked upon his own words.

He never liked seeing this side of her. The side that she always seemed to return to whenever things turned sour between her and HIM...

Interesting enough, it was always Changmin that would find her without any effort. When no one else could, he coincidentaly found that his footsteps would lead him her way.

 

He got up from the chair that hugged his every detail of his and slowly made his way to her peeped head from the curtain.

"Sooyoung-ah, you know you're perfect just the way you are...." He brushed the tears away softly from her cheeks and flashed her a genuine smile.

"You can eat an entire loaf of bread...no, a whole damn bakery store if you wanted to and still the result would not change the perfection of how you look. You're a fellow shik-shin, my other half if we were to be a pair. That's only one of the many reasons why I like you."

Her eyes lifted from the ground to meet his. She fluttered her lengthy lashes, "Bwoh....what did you just-"

"ANIYO! I mean...well, I mean...you look...skin it's good. Girls tall guys some maybe uhh you know preference to those..." He stumbled on every attempt to complete a proper explanation.

"Jus-jus-just go change! I feel like if I stay another hour here, I might just have to pick out the clothes for my funeral....Go hurry! I've been countlessly waiting for you all these years that we've known each other, but helping you shop...I didn't picture it to be like this..."

His eyes roamed around the room hurriedly as he tried hard to ignore the curious and confused stare that Sooyoung had been giving him.

 

"You know...your uhhh. I meant waiting for you to change that is...How long does it take to change into an outfit?"

"I actually ummm~" Her voice escaped in a timid tone.

"bwoh? Are you alright? Are you still offended from what I said? I told you already that---"

 

Just then Sooyoung stepped out from behind the velvet curtain. She wore a magnolia white dress that hugged her body to its perfection that Changmin knew about. The silk fabric graced her curves from head to toe with the classic outline of lace wrapped around h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter