YunYoung - Late Nights

There's Something About Sooyoung [One-Shots]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He lazily slung his ragged gym bag along his newly aching broad shoulders. Roughly panting as the result of his strenuous solo dance practice, he shut off the lights before heading home. Their comeback date was quickly approaching and he was still not satified with everything yet. He made it his responsibility  to figure it all out...to somehow show the fans that he's always thankful for them remaining by their side. Always. 

Jung Yunho.

He's that kind of person. The one that you desperately searched for a flaw, but instead came out with a longer list of why he's the golden boy. Both dedicated and passionate about what he did, Yunho constantly made everything he did look effortless. Some people like to argue that he is a walking definition of perfection, a constant reminder to strive for the best. He seems to have it all down without almost a single thing missing. Almost. There is this place in his heart that remained to be reserved for someone special that would one day occupy it. Deep in the hidden chambers, was a flicker of something waiting to shine; however, Jung Yunho himself found it comfortable in the dark.

 

He tiredly walked down the long silent hallways when he noticed the shimmer of fluorescent light seeping through the cracks of the door by the far end of the south wing. Besides the usual employees, it was rare to ever find anyone else at this late hour to be still inside the building. Curious, the tall framed guy cautiously followed the trail. As he made his way closer, Yunho was able to spot the outline of a person's shadow.

He slowly made his entrance into the room with the notion to just briefly exchange greetings with whoever the late night visitor was, but behind that door he saw her. Chubby cheeked with long fringe that brushed over her forehead was Choi Sooyoung. A small smile crept its way onto his once tired face as he watched her head bobble up and down, side to side. Quietly, he pulled up next to the seat beside her. In one hand she held a bright yellow neon highlighter that was used to mark her lines on the drama script placed neatly on the table before her. In the other hand was a clear wrapper that once had a chocopie neatly packaged. No one would have guessed it, for she had devoured it entirely...the wrapper completely now spotless. Yunho held in his laugh for along the corners of were small little chocolate crumbs, the evidence that she failed to hide.

Diet for her drama shootings? No such thing existed in Sooyoung's world.

He let out a small sigh. He disliked seeing her so tired for she always was the energetic one. The one that bounced off the walls each morning with a smile naturally placed along her face, was exactly the same person that now remained at the SM headquarters late into the wee early hours of the day. How long she has been devoured with exhaustion that night...Yunho never would know. He rolled his chair closer and ever so carefully, he reached out for her head, placing it gently onto his firm shoulder. The painful aches that were once present, miraculously vanished by the second her head laid on him. His fingers lightly brushed against the corners of , cleaning off the cute shameless girl's not-so-secretive snacking.Yunho reached for his bag and brought out his jacket from inside. He wrapped it along her lap, hoping it would successfully do its job in keeping her warm.

Motionlesly, he stayed there by her side listening to her breathing as the clock tic-toc'd away. In that time, he had read her script, including the many notes she had enthusastically writen on the margins. Every now and then he would take a peek next to the sleeping beauty beside him and grin as he pictured each scenario in his mind. He was a fan of her acting ever since 'Hello Schoolgirl'. While many had taken notice of Lee Yeon Hee in the film, Jung Yunho could not help but see how well Sooyoung had been able to deliver her lines as the cheerful high school student, Dajeong. Although her screen time was quite limited to those of the rest of the cast, he saw something sparkle in her acting. Ever since then, he closely paid attention to her cameos...secretly looking for her clips whenever there was a slip of time that allowed him to. But rather, he made sure to make time to check up on her acting activities. He was a fan.

Four hours flew by without him knowing, for he was hooked onto the comfort of the entire atmosphere. It was only when the vibrations of his phone went off that snapped Yunho back into reality. He had to set out for the appointment at the hair salon. He subtly adjusted his position before carrying the girl and softly laying her down onto the sofa.

 

 

"Please call SNSD's manager...seems like one of the members fell asleep at the vocal room on the south wing. Inform me once she gets picked up, Do it ASAP please."

"Arasso will do. Oh, but jam si man yo...it's pretty cold outsi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter