SooKey - Man Journal

There's Something About Sooyoung [One-Shots]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So my name is Key…Kim Kibum to be exact. Honestly, I don’t know why I’m writing this. My best bet is that I’m just too damn bored in this history class so here I am acting like a prissy boy writing a diary.

QWEWESGERGDERWAESFWEASGVWAEG err actually let’s call it something different since I know Jonghyun will tease the crap out of me later on about this if he knows. Damn that ing kid, he won’t shut up if he finds out.

‘Bling Bling Jonghyun’…AHAHAHA I still get a good kick out from that nickname of his. If ever any of you come across a kid by that name, make sure to point and laugh at him…that gets on his nerves LOL.

 

Hmm so it’s not a diary…let’s call it a man journal okay?

 

Anyways, first off as you can all tell, I’m farking bored in school. Can someone give me a legit reasoning why the hell classes start so damn early in the morning? We’re in school and the sun is just barely rising. We are not some kind of vampire trying to avoid the sun, so why the hell do we need to be up when it’s still dusky outside? Do these people actually think we’d be able to function at this ungodly hour?

 

Speaking of which, there’s Choi Sooyoung. Her head keeps wobbling up and down. I can tell she’s just as bored as me after our phone call last night. The girl just doesn’t know when to hang the phone up ahaha I can only imagine her phone bill.

We’ve been dating for I think maybe over a month now. If you ask her, she’d probably know exactly how many days, hours, minutes, and possibly seconds passed since we first started off…she’s really cute that way. Don’t call me a wuss or anything, but we haven’t really kissed as of yet. I don’t know why, but I plan on changing that today.

 

She has short hair, but still looks drop dead hot. She often wears shorts….which WTF she has them on today, but why the hell are they so damn SHORT-ERRR?! I told her not wear such things in public without my acknowledgement.

! Okay I just slammed my hand loudly on the desk really hard and now everyone is looking at me as if I’m some kind of fool. Sooyoung’s just smirking at me…she’s really adorable.

I’m not gonna go into details about her just in case someone finds this thing and starts to fantasize about my girl. Damn erts these days are increasing in numbers…I’m telling you no lie!

 

Anyways…yeah, so I think there’s just under five minutes left until this damn class is finished. Every single thing that the professor has taught us today went through one ear and out the other. What’s so interesting about learning about the medieval times and such? ing nonsense they’re trying to feed us in school.

It’s most likely accurate to say that I spent most of the time just staring at Sooyoung. I hate how we’re so damn far from each other. Am I the only one who thinks seating arrangements is the most stupid thing on earth?? Damnit let us sit wherever we want to!

 

I need to calm down before I burn a hole through this poor sheet of paper with my pen.

 

Right now my Sooyoung is twirling the pencil between her fingers. Ahahaha she’s bored as hell too! Have I mentioned that the girl can EAT?? Right now below her desk is at least a good two empty chip bags that she consumed in less than a minute.

Ladies and gentleman, that’s my woman.

 

Ok, so tell me if you u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter